Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA
Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aaeafe
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 123989 Improving the Nutrition Quality at What Cost? The Economics of Reducing Sodium Foods
by Simpson, Amanda N. & Campiche, Jody L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 123988 Assessment of dietary outcomes in food environment research: A barrier to policy and programs to support healthy eating?
by Kirkpatrick, Sharon I. & Butler, Eboneé N. & Reedy, Jill & McKinnon, Robin A.
- 123987 Disparities in Retail Store and Fruit and Vegetable Access by Area Racial Segregation
by Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph
- 123986 European School Fruit Scheme in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) - Does it work?
by Wingensiefen, Sarah & Maschkowski, Gesa & Hartmann, Monika
- 123985 Economic background of families – is it vital for food decisions? A case study of school milk orders in Germany
by Weible, Daniela & Buergelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter & Salamon, Petra
- 123984 Food Choice & Safety Certification: A Mixed Logit Investigation Of The Systematic, Distributional & Differential Influences Of Information Provision
by Chalak, Ali & Abiad, Mohamad
- 123983 Russian diet and health choices: An empirical study applying Grossman’s health investment model
by Burggraf, Christine & Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Teuber, Ramona
- 123982 Do Health Beliefs or Food Technology Neophobia Affect Canadian Consumer Interest in Purchasing Health Enhanced Dairy Products?
by Allen, Shannon & Goddard, Ellen W. & Farmer, Anna
- 123981 Association Between the Food Environment and Obesity in North Carolina: A Multilevel Analysis of the Role of Food Retail Sources and Obesity
by Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph
- 123980 Consumer Response to Package Downsizing: An Application to the Chicago Ice Cream Market
by Cakir, Metin & Balagtas, Joseph Valdes
- 123979 Spatial Variations in the Food Environment of Manhattan, NY
by Dimitri, Carolyn & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Hansen, Laura
- 123978 Food Access, Eating Habits and Adult Obesity in Italy
by Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca
- 123977 Willingness to Pay for Imported Beef and Perceived Risk
by Lim, Kar Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Maynard, Leigh J. & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 123976 Grocery Purchasing in the Food Desert Environment: Constraints Outweigh Preferences
by Zachary, Drew A. & Palmer, Anne M. & Surkan, Pamela J.
- 123975 Map the Meal Gap: Exploring Food Insecurity at the Local Level
by Gundersen, Craig & Waxman, Elaine & Del Vecchio, Theresa & Engelhard, Emily & Brown, Julia
- 123974 Local Food Wholesale Infrastructure in New York State: economic impact, policy implications and recommendations
by Jablonski, Rebecca & Mansury, Yuri
- 123534 Children’s Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables: Do School Environment and Policies Affect Choice in School Meals?
by Ishdorj, Ariun & Crepinsek, Mary Kay & Jensen, Helen H.
- 123533 Promoting Healthful Foods: Could Water be the Answer?
by Cornwell, T. Bettina & McAlister, Anna R.
- 123532 Individual and context factors determine gender-specific behaviour: the case of school milk in Germany
by Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Buergelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter
- 123531 The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks
by Cembalo, Luigi & Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Dentoni, Domenico & Migliore, Giuseppina & Verneau, Fabio & Schifani, Giorgio
- 123530 Global Fair Trade Innovations: Trends 1999-2011
by Marconi, Nicholas G. & DiMarcello, Nicholas, III & Hooker, Neal H.
- 123529 The Value and Cost of Restaurant Calorie Labels: Results from a Field Experiment
by Ellison, Brenna D. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Davis, David W.
- 123528 Time to Eat? The Relationship Between Household Proxies of Time Resources and Food Spending Patterns
by Llobrera, Joseph
- 123527 Trading off dietary choices, physical exercise and cardiovascular disease risks
by Grisolia, Jose M. & Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, George & Kee, Frank
- 123526 The Impact of Child Obesity News on Household Food Expenditure in the United Kingdom
by Silva, Andres & Garcia, Marian & Bailey, Alastair
- 123525 Do consumers’ preferences change when on vacation? A willingness to pay study on apples and honey
by Morkbak, Morten Raun & Jensen, Jorgen Dejgaard
- 123523 The potential impact of the Health Check™ on diet quality of food away from home purchases
by Goddard, Ellen W. & Drescher, Larissa S. & Fernando, Jeewani
- 123520 Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Increase in SNAP Benefits Reduce the Impact of Food Deserts?
by Andrews, Margaret S. & Bhatta, Rhea & Ver Ploeg, Michele
- 123517 Discrete Choice Modeling of Consumer Preferences for Sustainably Produced Steak and Apples
by Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert S. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 123516 Relating Behavioral Elements of Household Food Negotiation to Childhood Overweight and Obesity
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Schroeter, Christiane & Morgan, Kari & Larson-Meyer, Enette & Ballenger, Nicole
- 123514 Grocery Purchases of WIC and SNAP Recipients: Quantifying the Effect of a Prescriptive Program Design
by Tripp, Amanda S. & Henderson, Kathryn E. & Andreyeva, Tatiana
- 123513 Do Environmental Interventions Impact Elementary School Students’ Lunchtime Milk Selection?
by Waite, Alexandra & Goto, Keiko & Chan, Kenny & Giovanni, Maria & Wolff, Cindy
- 123512 Can local be the new organic? Food choice motives and willingness to pay
by Roosen, Jutta & Kottl, Barbara & Hasselbach, Johanna
- 123511 Reformulation for healthier food: a qualitative assessment of alternative approaches
by Traill, W. Bruce & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Gennaro, Laura & Koziol‐Kozakowska, Agnieszka & Kuhn, Sofia & Wills, Jo
- 123392 Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Oehmke, James F.
- 123391 Food Expenditures: The Effect of a Vegetarian Diet and Organic Foods
by Guillemette, Ann-Renee & Cranfield, John A.L.
- 123389 Development of a Healthy Meal-Restaurant Index and a Healthy Retail Food Store Index: Obesogenic Environment Brazilian Study (ESAO)
by Duran, Anna Clara
- 123388 Total Lunchroom Makeovers: Using the Principle of Asymmetric Paternalism to Address New School Lunchroom Guidelines
by Hanks, Andrew S. & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian
- 123201 Retail Wastelands: Characteristics and Influential Factors of Food Deserts
by Dutko, Paula & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Farrigan, Tracey L.
- 123200 Consumer’s thoughts about and willingness to pay for traffic-light labeled food and financial products
by Drescher, Larissa S. & Stephan, Marette & Roosen, Jutta
- 123199 Local, Organic, Conventional— Asymmetric Effects of Information and Taste on Label Preferences in an Experimental Auction
by Costanigro, Marco & Kroll, Stephan & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 123198 Evaluation With Inadequate Data: The Impact Of The French Vending Machine Ban
by Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario & Shankar, Bhavani
- 123197 The Impact of Food Environment on Branded vs. Private Label Produce Choice
by Schroeter, Christiane & Cai, Xiaowei
- 123196 Limited Food Access as an Equilibrium Outcome: An Empirical Analysis
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Chenarides, Lauren & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 122873 Expenditure response to increases in in-kind transfers: Evidence from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Tuttle, Charlotte
- 122732 Peer-Effects In Obesity Among Public School Children: A Grade-Level Analysis
by Asirvatham, Jebaraj & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Thomsen, Michael R.
- 122731 Facilitating healthy choice at the point of sale: fine-tuning nutrition labels versus editing choice?
by Aschemann-Witzel, Jessica
- 122730 Consumer valuation of health attributes in food
by Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn
- 122728 What is it Consumers really want, and how can their preferences be influenced? The Case of fat in Milk
by Andersen, Laura M. & Smed, Sinne
- 123390 Demand for Food-Away-From-Home: A Multiple Discrete/Continuous Extreme Value Model
by Richards, Timothy J. & Mancino, Lisa