Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newbery, David M G, 1990. "Acid Rain," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James, D. E. & deL. Musgrove, A. R. & Stocks, K. J., 1986. "Integration of an economic input-output model and a linear programming technological model for energy systems analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 99-112, April.
- David Hawdon, 1986. "Linear Programming, Shadow Prices and Environmental Taxes," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 31, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Herman E. Daly, 1968. "On Economics as a Life Science," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 392.
- Behrens, Alfredo, 1984. "Energy and output implications of income redistribution in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 110-116, April.
- Common, M. S. & McPherson, P., 1982. "A note on energy requirements Calculations using the 1968 and 1974 UK input-output tables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 42-48, March.
- James, David, 1985. "Environmental economics, industrial process models, and regional-residuals management models," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 271-324 Elsevier.
- Harris, Curtis C. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Cumberland, John H., 1984. "A model for forecasting the economic and environmental impact of energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 167-176, July.
- Leung, PingSun & Hsu, George J. Y., 1984. "An integrated energy planning model for Hawaii," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 117-121, April.
- Miranowski, John & Rhee, J., 1984. "Determination of Income, Production, and Employment Under Pollution Control: An Input-Output Approach," Staff General Research Papers 10709, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Wassily Leontief, 1973. "National Income, Economic Structure, and Environmental Externalities," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 565-576 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1974. "Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 823-34, December.
- Casler, Stephen & Wilbur, Suzanne, 1984. "Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Al-Ali, Hashim M., 1979. "Input-output analysis of energy requirements : An application to the Scottish economy in 1973," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 211-218, October.
- Peter J. G. Pearson, 1984. "Energy Policy, Environment and Income Distribution in LDCs: an Input-Output Approach," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 15, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Common, M. S., 1983. "The IIED industrial energy conservation programme : An order of magnitude assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 232-236, October.
- Robert Kohn, 1975. "Input-Output Analysis and Air Pollution Control," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems, pages 259-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2003. "Modelo Input-Output de Agua. Análisis de las relaciones intersectoriales de agua en Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia, 2010. "Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3957-3964, August.
- Murthy, N. S. & Panda, Manoj & Parikh, Jyoti, 1997. "Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 327-354, July.
- Liu, Hong-Tao & Guo, Ju-E & Qian, Dong & Xi, You-Min, 2009. "Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3194-3204, August.
- Adriaan Perrels & Christoph Weber, 2000. "Modelling Impacts of Lifestyle on Energy Demand and Related Emissions," Discussion Papers 228, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "An overview of energy consumption of the globalized world economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5920-5928, October.
- Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2007. "Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 774-786, February.
- Chauhan, Manish Kumar & Varun & Chaudhary, Sachin & Kumar, Suneel & Samar, 2011. "Life cycle assessment of sugar industry: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3445-3453, September.
- Esther Velazquez Alonso, 2003. "Analyzing Intersectorial Water Relationships by means of Graph Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa03p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping, 2012. "Economic structure and strategies for greenhouse gas mitigation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 350-357.
- Li, Fangyi & Song, Zhouying & Liu, Weidong, 2014. "China's energy consumption under the global economic crisis: Decomposition and sectoral analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 193-202.
- James F. Booker, 2011. "Estimating Natural Resources and Energy Flows from New York State Economic Activity," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 42(1), pages 21-34.
- Carvalho, Terciane Sabadini & Santiago, Flaviane Souza & Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro, 2013. "International trade and emissions: The case of the Minas Gerais state — 2005," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 383-395.
- Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia, 2008. "Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1642-1648, May.
- Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2003. "La Teoría de Grafos aplicada al estudio del consumo sectorial de agua en Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.