Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources and Energy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chauhan, Manish Kumar & Varun & Chaudhary, Sachin & Kumar, Suneel & Samar, 2011. "Life cycle assessment of sugar industry: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3445-3453, September.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006.
"Income Growth and Atmospheric Pollution in Spain: An Input-Output Approach,"
Working Papers in Economics
164, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica, 2007. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 230-242, June.
- Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2006. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: an Input-Output approach," UHE Working papers 2006_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Casler, Stephen D. & Blair, Peter D., 1997. "Economic structure, fuel combustion, and pollution emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-27, July.
- Thi Anh Tuyet, Nguyen & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2006. "Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1883-1888, September.
- Cohen, Claude & Lenzen, Manfred & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2005. "Energy requirements of households in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 555-562, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.