Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Edward Shmelev (ODID), .
"Environmentally Extended Input-Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps183, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shmelev, Stanislav Edward, 2010. "Environmentally Extended Input–Output Analysis of the UK Economy: Key Sector Analysis," MPRA Paper 27206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GÃ¼lsÃ¼n GÃ¼rkan Yay & Serkan KeÃ§eli, 2009. "The Intersectoral Linkage Effects in Turkish Economy: An Application of Static Leontief Model," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 301-326, September.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2899-2909, May.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Rahmani, Roham & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Zibaei, Mansour & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2011. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Dietary Changes in Iran: An Input-Output Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.