Mexico's integration into the North American capital market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "Regional integration of stock markets in Southeast Europe," Working Papers 2013-022, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Bernard Dumas & Richard D. Marston, 2003.
"Cross-Border Valuation: The International Cost of Equity Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
10115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Gordon & Dumas, Bernard & Marston, Richard, 2003. "Cross-Border Valuation: The International Cost of Equity Capital," Working Papers 03-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova & Frédéric Teulon, 2013.
"Market Structure and the Cost of Capital,"
- Khaled Guesmi & Jean-Yves Moisseron & Frédéric Teulon, 2014.
"Integration versus segmentation in Middle East North Africa equity market: Time variations and currency risk,"
2014-293, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Moisseron, Jean-Yves & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Integration versus segmentation in Middle East North Africa Equity Market: Time variations and currency risk," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 204-212.
- Abid, Ilyes & Kaabia, Olfa & Guesmi, Khaled, 2014. "Stock market integration and risk premium: Empirical evidence for emerging economies of South Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 408-416.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2009. "Asymmetric volatility in the foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 597-615, October.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Goh, Kim-Leng, 2010. "Exposure to the world and trading-bloc risks: A multivariate capital asset pricing model," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 206-222, June.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frédéric Teulon, 2013.
"Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration,"
- Cecilia Maya & Karoll Gómez, 2008. "What Exactly is "Bad News" in Foreign Exchange Markets? Evidence from Latin American Markets," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(132), pages 161-183.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2008.
"Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience,"
2008-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2009. "Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience," Working Papers 0905, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2012. "An international CAPM for partially integrated markets: Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2473-2493.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Jamel Jouini, 2009.
"Structural Breaks in the Mexico's Integration into the World Stock Market,"
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Jamel Jouini, 2009. "Structural Breaks in the Mexico's Integration into the World Stock Market," Working Papers hal-00387114, HAL.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Foulquier, Philippe, 2012. "Financial market integration: Theory and empirical results," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 382-394.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.