A model of random matching and price formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 44 (2000)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
252, David K. Levine.
- Arial Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1985.
"Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
623, David K. Levine.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Wolinsky, Asher, 1985. "Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1133-50, September.
- Gale, Douglas, 1987.
"Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 20-54, October.
- Douglas Gale, 2010. "Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 621, David K. Levine.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Gale, Douglas M, 1986. "Bargaining and Competition Part II: Existence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 807-18, July.
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1988. "Dynamic Markets with Competitive Bidding," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Anonymous, 1994. "Research Updates," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(1), February.
- Lu, Xiaohua & McAfee, R. Preston, 1996. "The Evolutionary Stability of Auctions over Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 228-254, August.
- Gale, Douglas M, 1986. "Bargaining and Competition Part I: Characterization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 785-806, July.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010.
"Proto-coalition bargaining and the core,"
24995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arias, J.J., 2005. "Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 385-402, September.
- Mark Satterthwaite & Artyom Shneyerov, 2003.
"Convergence of a Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Market with Two-sided Incomplete Information to Perfect Competition,"
1384, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Satterthwaite, Mark & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2003. "Convergence of a Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Market with Two-sided Incomplete Information to Perfect Competition," Microeconomics.ca working papers shneyerov-03-12-17-09-36-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Dec 2003.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 2003. "A decentralized market with trading links," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Adalbert Mayer & Theodore L. Turocy, 2013. "Wage Bargaining with Direct Competition and Heterogeneous Access to Vacancies," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 052, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.