A model of the world's wine markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 20 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verikios, George, 2005.
"A Model of the World Wool Market,"
2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia
139293, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Xueyan Zhao & Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2003.
"Who gains from Australian generic wine promotion and R&D?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(2), pages 181-209, 06.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2003. "Who gains from Australian generic wine promotion and R&D?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(2), June.
- Xueyan Zhao, 2002.
"Who Bears the Burden and Who Receives the Gain? - The Case of GWRDC R&D Investments in the Australian Grape and Wine Industry,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
15/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xueyan Zhao, 2003. "Who bears the burden and who receives the gain?-The case of GWRDC R&D investments in the Australian grape and wine industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 355-366.
- Labys, Walter C. & Cohen, Bruce C., 2006. "Trends versus cycles in global wine export shares," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), December.
- Marette, Stephan & Zago, Angelo M., 2003. "Advertising, Collective Action, And Labeling In The European Wine Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Xueyan Zhao & Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2002.
"Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2002-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002. "Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125627, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.