More on testing exact rational expectations in cointegrated vector autoregressive models: Restricted constant and linear term
AbstractIn this note we develop the likelihood-ratio test for some linear restrictions implied by rational expectations hypotheses in a cointegrated vector autoregressive model for I(1) variables, when the constant or linear term is restricted to the cointegration space. Copyright Royal Economic Socciety 2004
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Econometrics Journal.
Volume (Year): 7 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juselius, Mikael, 2008.
"Testing the New Keynesian Model on U.S. and Euro Area Data,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Juselius, Mikael, 2008. "Testing the New Keynesian Model on U.S. and Euro Area Data," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(24), pages 1-26.
- Søren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007.
"Exact rational expectations, cointegration, and reduced rank regression,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-41, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Soren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007. "Exact Rational Expectations, Cointegration, and Reduced Rank Regression," Discussion Papers 07-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor & Saraiva, Diogo, 2013. "Forecasting multivariate time series under present-value-model short- and long-run co-movement restrictions," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 742, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve revisited," Discussion Papers 500, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Boug, Pål & Cappelen, Adne & Swensen, Anders Rygh, 2010. "The new Keynesian Phillips curve revisited," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 858-874, May.
- Juselius, Mikael, 2008. "Cointegration implications of linear rational expectation models," Research Discussion Papers 6/2008, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.