A New Class of Tests of Contagion With Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chrismin Tang & Mardi Dungey & Vance Martin & Brenda GonzÃ¡lez-Hermosillo & Renee Fry, 2010.
"Are Financial Crises Alike?,"
IMF Working Papers
10/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Kee-Hong Bae & G. Andrew Karolyi & René M. Stulz, 2003.
"A New Approach to Measuring Financial Contagion,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 717-763, July.
- Kathy Yuan, 2005. "Asymmetric Price Movements and Borrowing Constraints: A Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model of Crises, Contagion, and Confusion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 379-411, 02.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Akhtar Siddique, 2000. "Conditional Skewness in Asset Pricing Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1263-1295, 06.
- Baur, Dirk & Schulze, Niels, 2005. "Coexceedances in financial markets--a quantile regression analysis of contagion," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-43, April.
- John Knight & Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell, 2005. "Diversification When It Hurts? The Joint Distributions of Real Estate and Equity Markets," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-16, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Richardson, Matthew & Smith, Tom, 1993. "A Test for Multivariate Normality in Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(2), pages 295-321, April.
- Glascock, John L & Lu, Chiuling & So, Raymond W, 2000. "Further Evidence on the Integration of REIT, Bond, and Stock Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 177-94, March.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mauricio Medeiros Junior, 2012. "Contagion in CDS, Banking and Equity Markets," Working Papers Series 293, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Paulo Horta & Carlos Mendes & Isabel Vieira, 2010.
"Contagion effects of the subprime crisis in the European NYSE Euronext markets,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-140, August.
- Paulo Horta & Carlos Mendes & Isabel Vieira, 2009. "Contagion Effects of the Subprime Crisis in the European Nyse-Euronext Markets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2011. "How globally contagious was the recent US real estate market crisis? Evidence based on a new contagion test," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2560-2565.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Isabel Casas, 2010. "Modelling asset correlations during the recent FInancial crisis: A semiparametric approach," CREATES Research Papers 2010-71, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Chang, Guang-Di & Chen, Chia-Shih, 2014. "Evidence of contagion in global REITs investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 148-158.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2010. "The Impact of the US Real Estate Market on Other Major Markets During Normal and Crisis Periods," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201003, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Cody Hsiao & Chrismin Tang, 2014. "Contagion and Global Financial Crises: Lessons from Nine Crisis Episodes," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 521-570, July.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2012. "Contagion or Flight-to-Quality Phenomena in Stock and Bond Returns," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0612, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Renee Fry-McKibbin & Sumila Wanaguru, 2012.
"Currency Intervention: A Case Study of an Emerging Market,"
CAMA Working Papers
2012-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fry-McKibbin, Renée A. & Wanaguru, Sumila, 2013. "Currency intervention: A case study of an emerging market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 25-47.
- Insel, Aysu & Korkmaz, Abdurrahman, 2010. "The contagion effect: evidences from former Soviet Economies in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 24999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dungey, Mardi & McKenzie, Michael D. & Yalama, Abdullah, 2013. "The cross market effects of short sale restrictions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 53-71.
- Parlapiano, Fabio & Alexeev, Vitali, 2012. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure and the Value of European Firms," Working Papers 2012-09, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 20 Nov 2012.
- Podlich, Natalia & Wedow, Michael, 2011. "Credit contagion between financial systems," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra & Rodrigo C. Miranda & Sergio Rubens S. de Souza, 2012. "Stress Testing Liquidity Risk: The Case of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 302, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Casas, Isabel, 2011. "Modelling asset correlations: A nonparametric approach," Working Papers 2011-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.