A New Class of Tests of Contagion With Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mauricio Medeiros Junior, 2012. "Contagion in CDS, Banking and Equity Markets," Working Papers Series 293, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Parlapiano, Fabio & Alexeev, Vitali, 2012. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure and the Value of European Firms," Working Papers 2012-09, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 20 Nov 2012.
- Paulo Horta & Carlos Mendes & Isabel Vieira, 2009.
"Contagion Effects of the Subprime Crisis in the European Nyse-Euronext Markets,"
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers
2009_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Paulo Horta & Carlos Mendes & Isabel Vieira, 2010. "Contagion effects of the subprime crisis in the European NYSE Euronext markets," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-140, August.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Isabel Casas, 2010. "Modelling asset correlations during the recent FInancial crisis: A semiparametric approach," CREATES Research Papers 2010-71, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Casas, Isabel, 2011. "Modelling asset correlations: A nonparametric approach," Working Papers 2011-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Insel, Aysu & Korkmaz, Abdurrahman, 2010. "The contagion effect: evidences from former Soviet Economies in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 24999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2012. "Contagion or Flight-to-Quality Phenomena in Stock and Bond Returns," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0612, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra & Rodrigo C. Miranda & Sergio Rubens S. de Souza, 2012. "Stress Testing Liquidity Risk: The Case of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 302, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2011. "How globally contagious was the recent US real estate market crisis? Evidence based on a new contagion test," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2560-2565.
- Podlich, Natalia & Wedow, Michael, 2011. "Credit contagion between financial systems," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2010. "The Impact of the US Real Estate Market on Other Major Markets During Normal and Crisis Periods," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201003, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.