An Empirical Study on Governance Structure Choices in ChinaÂ´s Pork Supply Chain
AbstractThe IFAMR is the official journal of IFAMA. www.ifama.org
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Chinaâ€™s Pork Supply Chain; Governance Structure; Structural Equation Modeling; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries; Q11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1987. "Transaction cost economics : The comparative contracting perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 617-625, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-61, October.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1998. "The Institutions of Governance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 75-79, May.
- Erin Anderson, 1985. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 234-254.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999. "A Risk Programming Approach for Analysing Contractual Choice in the Presence of Transaction Costs," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 479-92, December.
- Cristina Giménez & Eva Ventura, 2003. "Logistics-production, logistics-marketing and external integration: Their impact on performance," Economics Working Papers 657, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pilling, Bruce K. & Crosby, Lawrence A. & Jackson, Donald Jr., 1994. "Relational bonds in industrial exchange: An experimental test of the transaction cost economic framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 237-251, July.
- W. Coles, Jerilyn & Hesterly, William S., 1998. "The impact of firm-specific assets and the interaction of uncertainty: an examination of make or buy decisions in public and private hospitals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 383-409, August.
- Willem Ziggers, Gerrit & Trienekens, Jacques, 1999. "Quality assurance in food and agribusiness supply chains: Developing successful partnerships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 271-279, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.