AJAE Appendix: Time to Eat: Household Production Under Increasing Income Inequality
AbstractThe material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 89, Number 4, November 2007.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment: An Application of Instrumental Variables with Moments from Two Samples," NBER Working Papers 3571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Staudigel, Matthias, 2012. "On The Application Of Household Production Theory To Health And Nutrition," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137389, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & You, Wen, 2010.
"Consumption Time in Household Production: Implications for the Goods-Time Elasticity of Substitution,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & You, Wen, 2011. "Consumption time in household production: Implications for the goods-time elasticity of substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 138-140, August.
- Leslie S. Stratton, 2012.
"The Role of Preferences and Opportunity Costs in Determining the Time Allocated to Housework,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 606-11, May.
- Stratton, Leslie S., 2012. "The Role of Preferences and Opportunity Costs in Determining the Time Allocated to Housework," IZA Discussion Papers 6436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2008. "Direct estimates of household production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2010. "Incentives, time use and BMI: The roles of eating, grazing and goods," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Jean Lim & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2010. "The Optimal Tax Rule in the Presence of Time Use," Working Papers 2010-05, Banco de México.
- Stojanovic, Zaklina & Barjolle, Dominique, 2012. "Characteristics of Traditional and Novel Food Consumers," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144961, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Domenico Tabasso, 2011. "With or Without You: Hazard of Divorce and Intra-household Allocation of Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Moser, Anke, 2009. "Determinanten der Zeitverwendung fÃ¼r ErnÃ¤hrung in Deutschland: eine Ã¶konometrische Analyse mit Zeitbudgetdaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.