New Approaches to Surveying Organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Mu?ls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2014.
"Industry Compensation under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(8), pages 2482-2508, August.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2013. "Industry Compensation Under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," NBER Working Papers 19097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2012. "Industry compensation under relocation risk: a firm-level analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 85, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2012. "Industry Compensation Under Relocation Risk: A Firm-Level Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," CEP Discussion Papers dp1150, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sebastian Petrick & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2014. "The Impact of Carbon Trading on Industry: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1912, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.