Contact information of International Water Management Institute
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
- H032645 Water productivity and potato cultivation
by Bowen, W. T.
- H032644 Water productivity in forestry and agroforestry
by Ong, C. K. & Swallow, B. M.
- H032643 Efficient management of rainwater for increased crop productivity and groundwater recharge in Asia
by Wani, S. P. & Pathak, P. & Sreedevi, T. K. & Singh, H. P. & Singh, P.
- H032642 Improving water productivity in the dry areas of West Asia and North Africa
by Oweis, T. Y. & Hachum, A. Y.
- H032641 World water productivity: current situation and future options
by Cai, X. & Rosegrant, M. W.
- H032640 Water productivity in rain-fed agriculture: challenges and opportunities for smallholder farmers in drought-prone tropical agroecosystems
by Rockström, J. & Barron, J. & Fox, P.
- H032639 Management of drought in ICRISAT cereal and legume mandate crops
by Serraj, R. & Bidinger, F. R. & Chauhan, Y. S. & Seetharama, N. & Nigam, S. N. & Saxena, N. P.
- H032638 Opportunities for increasing water productivity of CGIAR crops through plant breeding and molecular biology
by Bennett, J.
- H032637 Water productivity under saline conditions
by Kijne, J. W.
- H032636 Managing saline and alkaline water for higher productivity
by Tyagi, N. K.
- H032635 Rice production in water-scarce environments
by Tuong, T. P. & Bouman, B. A. M.
- H032634 The concept of efficiency in water resources management and policy
by Seckler, D. & Molden, D. & Sakthivadivel, R.
- H032633 Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture
by Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A.
- H032632 A water-productivity framework for understanding and action
by Molden, D. & Murray-Rust, H. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Makin, I.
- H032631 Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement
by Kijne, J. W. & Barker, R. & Molden. D.
- H032548 Agricultural water and poverty linkages: Case studies on large and small systems
by Hussain, I. & Giordano, M. & Hanjra, M. A.
- H032479 Water and poverty \u2013 A collection of case studies: Experiences form the field
- H032478 Water rights issues in agriculture
by Meinzen-Dick, R.
- H032477 Growing rice with less water
by Bouman, B. A. M. & Tuong, T. P.
- H032476 Agriculture: re-adaptation to the environment
by Huber-Lee, A. & Kemp-Benedict, E.
- H032475 Challenges and prospects: agricultural water management from a river-basin perspective
by Gichuki, F. N.
- H032474 Managing water for fisheries and aquaculture
by Dugan, P.
- H032473 Rainwater management: strategies for improving water availability and productivity in semi-arid and arid areas
by Hatibu, N.
- H032472 Pathways to improving the productivity of water
by Molden, D.
- H032471 Issues of water management in agriculture: compilation of essays
by Jinendradasa, S. S.
- H032409 A decade of the Maharashtra ground water legislation: Analysis of the implementation process in Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J. & Kher, V.
- H032408 Patterns of farmer irrigation behavior under conditions of water insufficiency and fixed electricity tariff: Evidence from Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J. & Deshpande, P.
- H032407 Cotton cultivation and ground water development in Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J. & Khorasi, M.
- H032406 Running an innovation aground: Experiment of private financing of irrigation in Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J. & Jagdeo, M.
- H032405 Political economy of irrigation development in Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J.
- H032404 Social and economic issues in the salinity affected areas in Poorna Basin: An overview
by Kher, V.
- H032403 Income and equity effects of income and equity in water use in Vidarbha
by Phansalkar, S. J. & Mardikar, S.
- H032402 Understanding underdevelopment: Characterizing regional development in Vidarbha with special focus on water use
by Phansalkar, S. J.
- H032401 Water use in agriculture in Vidarbha: An overview
by Phansalkar, S. J.
- H030744 Water development for poverty eradication
by van Koppen, B.
- H044409 Hydropolitics in the developing world: a southern African perspective
by Turton, A. & Henwood, R.
- H038987 Implications of land and water degradation on food security
by Jinendradasa, Sithara
- H036586 Evolution, present status and issues concerning small tank systems in Sri Lanka
by Panabokke, Christopher Rajendra & Sakthivadivel, Ramaswamy & Dias Weerasinghe, A.
- H036031 Impact of irrigation on drinking water availability in Sri Lanka
by Boelee, Eline & van der Hoek, Wim
- H034960 Impact of irrigation on water quality, fish and avifauna of three coastal lagoons in Southern Sri Lanka. [Abstract only]
by Amerasinghe, Felix P. & Matsuno, Y. & de Silva, R. I. & Piyankarage, Sujeewa C. & Bambaradeniya, C. N. B. & Mallawatanthri, A.
- H033198 Canal irrigation management by tribal communities: case study of AKRSP(I) supported PIM societies [including IWMI-TATA Water Policy Programme] in South Gujarat
by Mukherji, A. & Verma, S. & Rath, P.
- H031926 Comparative advantage of rice production in Sri Lanka with special reference to irrigating costs
by Kikuchi, M. & Barker, R. & Samad, M. & Weligamage, P.
- H031924 Water, health and poverty linkages: A case study from Sri Lanka
by Abayawardena, Sarath & Hussain, Intizar & Boelee, Eline
- H031443 The closure of the Chao Phraya River Basin in Thailand: Its causes, consequences and policy implications
by Molle, F.
- H031428 Irrigation water supply for non-irrigation purposes in Uda Walawe: Policy and effects
by Buysse, M.
- H031295 Irrigation as a source of drinking water: Is safe use possible?
by van der Hoek, W. & Konradsen, F. & Ensink, J. H. J. & Mudasser, M. & Jensen, P. K.
- H031294 Research and development priorities for urban and peri-urban agriculture
by Drechsel, P. & Kunze, D.
- H031293 Increasing productivity of water: A requirement for food and environmental security
by Molden, D. & Rijsberman, Frank & Matsuno, Y. & Amarasinghe, U.
- H031290 Integrating research in water, food and environment. Challenge Program on Water and Food background paper 4
by Molden, D. & Turral, H. & Amerasinghe, F. & Sharma, B. R. & Hatibu, N. & Drechsel, P. & van Koppen, B. & Wester, F. & Tharme, R. & Raschid-Sally, L. & Samad, M. & Murray-Rust, H. & Shah, T. & Acreman, M. & Smakhtin, V. & Peden, D. & Burton, M. & Albergel, J. & Meinzen-Dick, R. & Dunkhorst, B. & Merrey, D. & Mustafa, M. & Brown, D. & Dalton, J. & Flugel, W. & Gichuki, F. & Harrington, L. & Moustafa, M. & Samarasinghe, S. A. P. & Wallender, W. & Mohammed, A.
- H031289 The contribution of aquatic ecosystems and fisheries to food security and livelihoods: a research agenda. Challenge Program on Water and Food background paper 3
by Dugan, P. J. & Baran, E. & Tharme, R. & Prein, M. & Ahmed, R. & Amerasinghe, P. & Bueno, P. & Brown, C. & Dey, M. & Jayasinghe, G. & Niasse, M. & Nieland, A. & Smakhtin, V. & Tinh, N. & Viswanathan, K. & Welcomme, R.
- H031204 Improving institutional arrangements for conjunctive water use in Australia: A case study of the Shepparton, Coleambally and Burdekin irrigation areas
by Christen, E. & Khan, S. & van Meerveld, I.
- H031203 Technical constraints to deep groundwater pumping for conjunctive water management in the Coleambally Irrigation Area, Australia
by Christen, E. & Khan, S.
- H031202 Use of poor quality groundwater through conjunctive water management
by Gil, M. A. & Solehria, B. A. & Bukhari, N. H. & Ahmad, M.
- H031201 Trade-offs between gross farm income, groundwater and salinity at irrigation sub- divisional level
by Jehangir, W. A. & Ashfaq, M. & Salik, K. M.
- H031200 Water institutional arrangements under water scarcity
by Horinkova, V.
- H031199 Conjunctive use of water: Impact on soil and crops
by Chaudhry, M. R. & Bhutta, M. N.
- H031198 Remote sensing and GIS based analysis of conjunctive water use in the Rechna Doab, Pakistan
by Ahmad, Mobin-ud -Din & Bastiaanssen, W. G. M.
- H031197 Artificial recharge basin siting: Verification of GIS approach through geophysical investigations
by Shah, G. M. & Ahmad, H. M. N. & Hussain, A. & Razzaq, A.
- H031196 Requirements and constraints for sustainable shallow groundwater pumping for salinity control in irrigated areas
by Christen, E. & Khan, S.
- H031195 Soil salinity / sodicity and ground water quality changes in relation to rainfall and reclamation activities
by Hussain, N. & Mujeeb, F. & Sarwar, G. & Hassan G. & Ullah, M. K.
- H031194 Conjunctive use of water resources for integrated water resources management (IWRM): Integrating spatial analysis and innovative geomatics techniques
by Flügel, W. A.
- H031193 Modeling the effects of conjunctive water management on secondary salinization
by Qureshi, A. S. & Masih, I.
- H031192 Controlling groundwater tables through localized sub-surface evaporation basin: A case study of Rechna Doab
by Ahmad. H. M. N. & Ullah, M. K. & Qureshi, A. S.
- H031191 Modeling approaches to quantify the water balance in groundwater-dominant irrigation systems: An example of Rechna Doab Pakistan
by Khan, S. & Ullah, M. K. & Christen, E. & Ahmad, H. M. N.
- H031190 Role of surface and groundwater in meeting crop water demand in intensive agriculture systems using a nodal network approach
by Ullah, M. K. & Khan, S. & Christen, E. & Ahmad, H. M. N.
- H031189 Conjunctive water management for sustainable irrigated agriculture in Rechna Doab: An overview and progress of research work
by Jehangir, W. A.
- H031188 Conjunctive water use and conjunctive water management
by Murray-Rust, H.
- H031187 ACIAR research priorities and CSIRO land and water irrigation research
by Christen, E.
- H031123 Water for basic needs, water supply and water quality
by Senaratne, S.
- H031122 Gender gaps, governance gaps: A view of Sri Lankan water management
by Athukorala, K.
- H031121 Economic valuing of water
by Atapattu, N. K.
- H031120 Relevance of cultural knowledge and practices for efficient water management in today\u2019s context
by Jinapala, K. & Somaratne, P. G.
- H031119 Managing risks in Ruhuna basins, Sri Lanka
by Jayatillake, H. M. & Dharmaratne, G. H. P. & Senaratne, P. C.
- H031118 Governing water
by Ratnayake, R.
- H031117 Water for industry
by Senaratne, S.
- H031116 Water for energy
by Somatilake, H. S.
- H031114 Health, water and sanitation
by Shanmugarajah, C. K.
- H031113 Meeting basic needs: Domestic water supply
by Wickramage, M.
- H031112 Review of data on soils and geology in the basin area and their relevance to groundwater in the area
by Panabokke, C. R.
- H031111 Indices and indicators for measuring groundwater condition and vulnerability with respect to quantity and quality in the Ruhuna Basin
by Jayawardena, D. S.
- H031110 Use of water for protecting ecosystems
by Handawela, J.
- H031109 Surface water resources of Ruhunu Basins
by Jayatillake, H. M.
- H030980 Hydropolitics in the developing world: a southern African perspective
by Turton, A. & Henwood, R.
- H030977 Storing water
by Rijsberman, Frank
- H030890 Encouraging capacity-building for private sector irrigation-technology service provision in Uganda
by Shirra, N.
- H030889 The role of the African Development Bank Group in financing irrigated agriculture: On-going examples in Gambia and Ghana
by Dosso, H.
- H030887 Leasing as an alternative for financing agricultural equipment: Initial experiences from Bolivia
by Höllinger, F.
- H030886 Reflections on irrigation finance in Africa
by Aeschliman, C.
- H030885 Roving course on pump selection in Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger: Lessons learned
by van ' t Hof, S.
- H030884 Individual pump ownership and associated service providers in fadama irrigation in Northern Nigeria
by Abubakar, S. S.
- H030883 Enabling environments, financing mechanisms and equitable access to irrigation
by Abernethy, C. L.
- H030881 Commercialisation of smallholder irrigation: The case of horticultural crops in semi-arid areas of eastern Kenya
by Freeman, H. Ade & Silim, S. S.
- H030880 Micro-irrigation and the poor: A marketing challenge in smallholder irrigation development
by Shah, T. & Keller, J.
- H030879 A case study of the Volta River Estates Limited (VREL), Ghana
by Agodzo, S. K. & Blay, A. K.
- H030878 Commercial irrigation farming
by Gyamfi, A. A.
- H030877 Impact of irrigation management transfer on the performance of irrigation systems: A review of selected experiences from Asia and Latin America
by Samad, M.
- H030876 From government to farmer-managed smallholder rice schemes: The unresolved case of the Mwea Irrigation Scheme in Kenya
by Kabutha, C. & Mutero, C.
- H030873 Can irrigation management transfer revitalize African agriculture?: A review of African and international experiences
by Merrey, D. J. & Shah, T. & van Koppen, B. & de Lange, M. & Samad, M.
- H030872 Women irrigators and operation and maintenance of small-scale smallholder schemes in Africa
by Chancellor, F.
- H030871 Gender analysis for improved irrigation performance
by van Koppen, B.
- H030870 Development of urban and peri-urban agriculture in West Africa
by Barry, B.
- H030869 Affordable small-scale drip irrigation in Africa: Potential role of the private sector
by van Leeuwen, N. H.
- H030867 Socio-economic impact of smallholder irrigation development in Zimbabwe: A case study of five successful irrigation schemes
by Mudima, K.
- H030866 Developpement de l'irrigation privee en appui a la securite alimentaire en Afrique de l'Ouest
by Bangoura, S.
- H030845 Relevance of Kenyan irrigation experience to Eastern and Southern Africa
by Hatibu, N. & Mahoo, H. F. & Mzirai, O. B.
- H030844 Water policy and law in a water-scarce country: Implications for smallholder irrigation in Kenya
by Huggins, C.
- H030843 Commercialization of smallholder irrigation: Economic and social implications in semiarid areas of Eastern Kenya
by Freeman, H. A. & Silim, S. S.
- H030842 Integrated pest management (IPM) issues in irrigated agriculture: Current initiatives and future needs to promote IPM adoption by smallholder farmers in Eastern Africa
by Sithanantham, S. & Seif, A. A. & Ssennyonga, S. J. & Matoka, C. & Mutero, C.
- H030841 Health impact assessment of increased irrigation in the Tana River Basin, Kenya
by Mutero, C. M.
- H030840 From government to farmer-managed smallholder rice schemes: The unresolved case of the Mwea Irrigation Scheme
by Kabutha, C. & Mutero, C.
- H030839 Smallholder management of irrigation in Kenya
by Scheltema, W.
- H030838 Impact of water scarcity on pastoral systems: Experience from the 1995-97 drought and the 1997-98 El Nino rains in the Greater Horn of Africa
by Ndikumana, J.
- H030837 Links between land management, sedimentation, nutrient flows and smallholder irrigation in the Lake Victoria Basin
by Ong, C, & Orego, F.
- H030836 Water scarcity and conflicts: a case study of the Upper Ewaso Ng'iro North Basin
by Gichuki, F. N.
- H030835 Preliminary evaluation of irrigation development in Kenya
by Ngigi, S. N.
- H030834 Use of Geographic Information Systems for planning and management of smallholder irrigation and drainage
by Mati, B. M.
- H030833 New irrigation technologies
by Sijali, I. V. & Okumu, R. A.
- H030832 Review of irrigation development in Kenya
by Ngigi, S. N.
- H030816 The changing face of irrigation in Kenya: opportunities for anticipating changes in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Blank, H. G. & Mutero, C. M. & Murray-Rust, H.
- H030276 Integrated water-resources management in a river-basin context: The Brantas River Basin, Indonesia
by Sunaryo, T. M.
- H030275 Water resources management in Omona Gawa Basin, Akita Prefecture, Japan
by Makin, I. W. & Bandaragoda, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Aloysius, N.
- H029980 Evolution, present status and issues concerning small tank systems in Sri Lanka [Small tanks in Sri Lanka: evolution, present status and issues]
by Panabokke, C. R. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Weerasinghe, A. D.
- H029698 Integrating irrigation into poverty reduction in Vietnam
by Tuan, D. D. & Hung, D. V. & Huu, N. H.
- H029697 Institutional arrangements for irrigation management in Pakistan
by Jehangir, W. & Hussain, I.
- H029696 Irrigation and poverty in Pakistan: A review of policy issues and options
by Hussain, I. & Jehangir, W. & Chaudhry, G.
- H029695 Paradigmatic change in the Indonesian irrigation development: From rice-based to people-based policy
by Maksum, M. & Arif, S. S.
- H029694 Participatory irrigation management in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Raju, K. V.
- H029693 Investment, conflicts and incentives: The role of institutions and policies in China's agricultural water management on the North China Plain
by Lohmar, B. & Wang, J. & Rozelle, S. & Huang, J. & Dawe, D.
- H029692 An overview of irrigation and rural poverty issues in Bangladesh
by Chakravorty, N.
- H029691 Participatory irrigation management: Issues from contemporary China
by Taylor, J. G.
- H029690 Irrigation, agriculture and poverty reduction: General relationships and specific needs
by Mellor, J. W.
- H029689 Pro-poor irrigation intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in Asia: Developing the project framework
by Hussain, I. & Biltonen, E.
- H031233 Interbasin water transfer and changes in rural water management institutions: A case study from the Melamchi River Basin in Nepal
by Pant, D. & Prasad, K. & Bhattarai, M. & Rajkarnikar, G.
- H029259 Sustaining the natural resource base and increasing the productivity of the vertisols of Central India
by Singh, H. P.
- H029258 Soil erosion management at the watershed level for sustainable agriculture and forestry in Vietnam
by Toan, T. D. & Phien, T. & Nguyen, L. & Phai, D. D. & Ga, N. V.
- H029257 Catchment approach to combating soil erosion in Thailand
by Inthasothi, S. & Jirasuktaveekul, W. & Adirektrakarn, W. & Ratchadawong, S. & Boonsaner, A.
- H029256 Management of Soil Erosion Consortium (MSEC): An innovative approach to sustainable land management in the Philippines
by Carpina, N. V. & Duque, C. M. & de Guzman, M. T. & Ilao, R. O. & Quita, R. Q. & Santos, B. G. & Tiongco, L. E. & Yadao, R. S.
- H029255 Management of soil erosion consortium (MSEC): An innovative approach to sustainable land management in Nepal
by Maskey, R. B. & Thakur, N. S. & Shrestha, A. B. & Rai, S. K.
- H029254 Management of Soil Erosion Consortium (MSEC): An innovative approach for sustainable land management in Laos
by Phommassack, T. & Chanthavongsa, A. & Sihavong, C. & Thonglatsamy, S. & Chanphengsay, A.
- H029253 Catchment approach to managing soil erosion in Kaligarang Catchment of Java, Indonesia
by Agus, F. & Sukristiyonubowo & Vadari, T. & Setiani, C.
- H029252 Watershed management technology options and their impacts on hydrological characteristics
by Mastur & Paimin
- H029251 Soil conservation technology for farming systems in the upper watersheds of Indonesia
by Prasetyo, T. & Setiani, C. & Kartaatmadja, S.
- H029250 Residue management for soil improvement on sloping lands in Asia
by Eusof, Z. & Phien, T. & Santoso, D. & Boonchee, S.
- H029249 Weed infestation and soil erosion resulting from the breakdown of the slash and burn cultivation system
by de Rouw, A.
- H029248 Organically bound nutrients in soils of small water catchments under different forest and agroecosystems in Northern Thailand
by Möller, A. & Kaiser, K. & Wilcke, W. & Maglinao, A. & Kanchanakool, N. & Jirasuktaveekul, W. & Zech, W.
- H029247 Impacts of land degradation on rainfed maize yield: The Northeast Thailand experience
by Virmani, S. M.
- H029246 Soil erosion research in catchments: Initial MSEC results in Asia
by Maglinao, A. R. & Wannitikul, G. & Penning de Vries, F.
- H029245 The hydrology of Kaligarang Watershed: Characterization and modelling
by Kartiwa, B. & Sumarjo, I. G. & Lidon, B.
- H029244 The on-site cost of soil erosion: The case of Mapawa Catchment, Lantapan, Philippines
by IIao, R. O. & de Guzman, M. T.
- H029243 Hydrology and soil erosion models for catchment research and management
by Paningbatan, E. P. & Penning de Vries, F. W. T. & Bricquet, F. A. & Virmani, S. M.
- H029242 Integrated watershed management for sustaining crop productivity and reducing soil erosion in Asia
by Wani, S. P.
- H029241 Soil erosion management research in Asian catchments: Methodological approaches and initial results - Proceedings of the 5th Management of Soil Erosion Consortium (MSEC) Assembly, held at Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia, 7-11 November 2000
by Maglinao, A. R. & Leslie, R. N.
- H029239 Dialogue on water, food and environment: Proposal, version, November 2001
- H029046 Status of heavy metal pollution of agricultural soils and river sediments in central Hanoi
by Tra, H. T. L.
- H029045 Water quality in drilled wells in Hanoi
by Nga, N. N. & Nghia, H. T. & Quynh, N. Q. & Toan, T. Q.
- H029044 The microbial water quality of the West Lake, Hanoi: bacterial indicators
by Nghia, H. T. & Nhi, T. H. & Anh, N. T. X. & Nguyen Bao
- H029043 Epidemiology of clonorchiasis in Northern Vietnam
by Chau, L. V. & De, N. V. & Son, D. T. & Hien, N. T. T. & Cong, L. D. & Waikagyl, J.
- H029042 Health aspects of the reuse of wastewater in agriculture and aquaculture in Vietnam
by Dalsgaard, A.
- H029041 Sewage water aquaculture in Hanoi: current status and further development
by Vy, T. V.
- H029040 Wastewater reuse through aquaculture in Hanoi: status and prospects
by Hoan, V. Q.
- H029039 Impact of wastewater on water quality in irrigation system and treatment measures to reduce pollution: A case study in Nhue Irrigation System
by Trung, N. Q.
- H029038 Urbanization and wastewater reuse in peri-urban areas: a case study in Thanh Tri District, Hanoi City
by Thu, N. N.
- H029037 Wastewater problems and its potential to contaminate clean water sources in Hanoi
by Tuyen, V. K. & Tang, N. X.
- H029036 Treatment of domestic wastewater and its reuse in farm irrigation in the Red River Delta
by Huong, V. T. T.
- H029035 Impacts of Hoa Khanh industrial zone on Bau Tram Reservoir
by Chi, C. P. & Thao, N. H.
- H029034 Wastewater and its treatment system in the southern part of Vietnam
by Long, T. T.
- H029033 Reuse of wastewater, a global perspective
by van der Hoek, W.
- H028818 The impact of the access to irrigation water on the evolution of farming systems: A case study of three villages in the Chao Phraya delta
by Molle, F. & Srijantr, T. & Latham, L. & Thepsatitsilp, P.
- H028807 Some methodological issues in studying rural poverty in Vietnam today
by Hung, L.N.
- H028806 Implementation of modeling techniques to resolve the economic and managerial problems in irrigation practices in Dinh Hoa district schemes in Vietnam
by Khiem, D. V.
- H028805 Irrigation intervention strategies for poverty alleviation: Lessons from experience
by Hun, N. H.
- H028804 Role of sustainable irrigation development and management in hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Vietnam: Some issues and options
by Ba, N.
- H028803 Irrigation development for hunger eradication and poverty reduction in rural areas of Vietnam
by Tiep, N. X.
- H028802 Harnessing people's potential: Experiences and lessons from Pakistan
by Bajwa, R.
- H028801 Pro-poor interventions in rural areas of the Punjab: Experience from the Punjab Rural Support Program in Pakistan
by Saqib, M. A.
- H028800 Social mobilization for poverty alleviation: Experiences and lessons from small dam areas in Pakistan
by Cheema, M. A.
- H028791 Dialogue on water, food and environment: Proposal
- H028661 Patterns of social interaction and organisation in irrigated agriculture: The case of the Chao Phraya Delta
by Molle, F. & Ngemprasertsri, N. & Sudsawasd, S. & Chompadist, C.
- H028660 Dry-season water allocation and management in the Chao Phraya Delta
by Molle, F. & Chompadist, C. & Srijantr, T. & Keawkulaya, J.
- H028343 Risks and benefits of wastewater irrigation: finding a balance between small farmers' needs, and impacts on health and environment
by Scott, C. A. & Zarazua, J. A. & Levine, G.
- H028342 Farmer management of government irrigation systems: a viable option for Africa's smallholders?
by Shah, T. & van Koppen, B. & Merrey, D. & de Lange, M. & Samad, M.
- H028341 Using monsoonal river flows to recharge groundwater: an experiment in India
by Sakthivadivel, R. & Chawla, A. S.
- H028340 Low-cost irrigation for poverty reduction: an evaluation of low-head drip irrigation technologies in Kenya
by Ngigi, S. N. & Thome, J. N. & Waweru, D. W. & Blank, H. G.
- H028339 Impacts of water consumption by perennial vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics: a case for rethinking traditional views of irrigation design, management and performance assessment
by Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D.
- H028338 Genomics and water management?
by Rijsberman, Frank
- H028214 Water pricing in Thailand: Theory and practice
by Molle, F.
- H028212 Dialogue on Water, Food and Environment: Summary report, Planning and Design Meeting, Colombo, December 2000
- H045361 \Para nosotros, esta agua es vida\ - el riego en condiciones adversas: los usuarios de aguas residuales en Irapuato, Mexico. In Spanish
by Buechler, S. J. & Scott, C. A.
- H027959 Importance of evaporative depletion by non-crop vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics
by Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D.
- H027692 Malaria in Sri Lanka: Current knowledge on transmission and control
by Konradsen, F. & Amerasinghe, F. P. & van der Hoek, W. & Amerasinghe, P. H.
- H027125 Using municipal wastewater for irrigation: environmental hazards or opportunity
by Munir, S. & Amin, M. A. & Aslam, M. R. & Mehmood-Ul-Hassan & Ensink, J.
- H027120 Operation and maintenance cost of drainage system: The case study of Bareji Distributary, Mirpurkhas, Sindh, Pakistan
by Ujjan, G. M. & Talpur, M. A. & Lashari, B. K.
- H027113 Farmer organization's potential for reducing waterlogging and salinity through improved equity and reliability of irrigation water: Evidence from Hakra 4-R Distributary in Southern Punjab
by Mehmood-Ul-Hassan & Hamid, A. & Mahmood, K. & Mahmood, S.
- H026794 Hydrological modeling of the Mekong River Basin
by Kite, G.
- H026793 Identifying and reducing threats to sustainable agriculture in Iran
by Murray-Rust, H. & Droogers, P. & Sally, H. & Gieske, A. & Akbari, M. & Mamanpoosh, A. R. & Miranzadeh, M. & Salemi, H. R. & Toomanian, N. & Torabi, M.
- H026792 Impact of water-saving irrigation techniques in China: analysis of changes in water allocations and crop production in the Zhanghe Irrigation System and district, 1996 to 1998
by Hong, L. & Li, Y. H. & Deng, L. & Chen, C. D. & Dawe, D. & Loeve, R. & Barker, R.
- H026791 Pedaling out of poverty: livelihood impacts of treadle-pump irrigation in South Asia
by Shah, T.
- H026790 Water supply and demand, 1995 to 2025
by Seckler, D. & Amarasinghe, U.
- H026697 Sustainable water management and agriculture
by Kinzelbach, W. & McLaughlin, D. & Kunstmann, H.
- H026696 Sustainable agriculture and strategies in rice breeding
by Ikehashi, H.