International Water Management Institute
IWMI Books, Reports
- H005715 Irrigation management in Pakistan mountain environment
by Vander Velde, E. J.
- H005714 Irrigation management for crop diversification in Sri Lanka: A synthesis in current research
by Panabokke, C. R.
- H005713 Professional management in irrigation systems: A case study of performance control in Mahaweli System H, Sri Lanka
by Raby, N. & Merrey, D. J.
- H005711 Rehabilitation of communal irrigation schemes in Nepal
by Ansari, N.
- H005694 The Kimbulwana Oya Irrigation Scheme: an approach to improved system management
by Gunadasa, A. M. S. S.
- H005450 Improving irrigation system management through farmer-to-farmer training: Examples from Nepal
by Pradhan, N. C. & Yoder, R.
- H005448 Interim report on the Technical Assistance Study (TA 846 SRI): Irrigation management for crop diversification (Sri Lanka)
- H005430 Study on irrigation systems rehabilitation and improved operations and management: Final report for ADB Regional Technical Assistance 5273
- H005413 Public intervention in farmer-managed irrigation systems
by International Irrigation Management Institute (IIMI) / Nepal. Ministry of Water Resources. Water and Energy Commission Secretariat
- H005406 Calibration of the Kirindi Oya RBMC mathematical flow simulation model: Description of the field measurement campaign and preliminary results
by Sally, H. & Berthery, D. & Certain, F. & Durbec, A.
- H004330 Organizational aspects of irrigation management in Kalankuttiya block, Mahaweli system H, Sri Lanka during the 1986 dry season
by Moragoda, R. & Groenfeldt, D.
- H012376 The IIMI style manual
by Cowell, R. L.
- H005290 Recommendation for consideration in the development of Nepal's Irrigation Master Plan. Part 1 - Management of irrigation systems for effective O & M and resource mobilization; Part 2 - Farmer managed irrigation systems. Occasional paper
by Yoder, R. & Pradhan, P. & Martin, E.
- H005139 Irrigation management and crop diversification (Sri Lanka)
- H004835 Land and water rights and the design of small-scale irrigation projects: The case of Baluchistan
by Hecht, R.
- H004826 On physical remodeling and institution strengthening: An evaluation of the implications of the pilot field channel experience for the rehabilitation project at Uda Walawe, Sri Lanka
by Merrey, D. J. & Jinapala, K.
- H003843 Inception report: Efficient Irrigation Management and System Transfer Project : Technical assistance agrement No. 937 -INO, Government of Indonesia - IIMI - ADB
- H003528 Irrigation management research in Sri Lanka: A review of selected literature. Occasional paper. Occasional paper
by Merrey, D. J. & Rao, P. S. & Martin, E.
- H003402 Strategies for improving minor irrigation systems in Sri Lanka
by Groenfeldt, D. J. & Alwis, J. & Perera, J.
- H003338 Second progress report for study on irrigation management for diversified crops (TA No. 859 Philippines)
- H003331 Land settlement planning issues in irrigation management: A review of experiences in Sri Lanka
by Stanbury, P.
- H002003 Irrigation management in Nepal: Research papers from a National Seminar, Bharatpur, Nepal, 4-6 June 1987
- H08481 Applicability of equivalent distance concept for performance evaluation to canals with regulating structures - The case of Kalankuttiya Branch canal
by Sally, H. & Rao, P. S.
- H008482 Mathematical modeling of the Kalankuttiya branch canal application of software "Mistral/Simutra"
by Sally, H.
- H003020 Organizational aspects of irrigation management at Dewahuwa tank during Yala 1986
by Ekanayake, R. & Groenfeldt, D.
- H003019 Institutions for irrigation management in farmer-managed systems: Examples from the hills of Nepal
by Martin, E. D. & Yoder, R.
- H002928 Irrigation management for diversified cropping
- H002853 Sustainability in irrigated agriculture
by Svendsen, M.
- H002794 Turning over irrigation systems from the government of Indonesia to farmers
by Vermillion, D.
- H002006 The dominance of the internal rate of return as a planning criterion and the treatment of o&m costs in feasibility studies
by Tiffen, M.
- H001986 Training for irrigation management in Sri Lanka: An appraisal of current activities and suggestions for their enhancement - Main report
- H001899 Experiences with organizing irrigators associations: a case study from the Magat River Irrigation Project in the Philippines
by Bautista, H. B.
- H003627 Research priorities for irrigation management in Asia An overview of research in irrigation management in Asia
by Small, L. E. & Barker, R.
- H002760 Interim report on the technical assistance study (TA 654 PHI) on irrigation management for crop diversification (Philippines)
- H002759 Proceedings of the workshop on selected irrigation management issues, Digana Village, Sri Lanka, 15-19 July 1985
- H002356 Social aspects of water management during the Maha season 1985/86 in Dewahuwa and Mahaweli H-2 Block 305 - Precept and practice
by Bulankulame, S.
- H002352 Technical assistance for irrigation management for diversified crops in the Philippines: A proposal to the Asian Development Bank
- H002247 Study on irrigation management for crop diversification (TA 654 Philippines): Final report
- H002242 An Africa strategy for IIMI
by Abernethy, C. L. & Berthery, D.
- H001900 Proceedings of the Workshop on Irrigation and Vector-Borne Disease Transmission
by IIMI & Joint WHO/FAO/UNEP Panel of Experts on Environmental Management for Vector Control
- H001898 Irrigation management in Pakistan: four papers
by Merrey, D. J. & Wolf, J. M.
- H001897 Rapid appraisal to improve canal irrigation performance: experience and options
by Chambers, R. & Carruthers, I.
- H001712 Participatory management in Sri Lanka's irrigation schemes
- H000815 Research priorities for irrigation management in Asia / An overview of research in irrigation management in Asia
by Small, L. E. & Barker, R.
- H001793 Improving irrigation management through better information: Testing practical options in Indonesia
by Murray-Rust, D. H. & Vermillion, D. L.