International Water Management Institute
IWMI Books, Reports
- H039101 Environment and livelihoods in tropical coastal zones: managing agriculture, fishery, aquaculture conflicts
by Hoanh, Chu Thai & Tuong, T. P. & Gowing, J. W. & Hardy, B.
- H038269 IWMI Strategic plan 2004-2008
by International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- H044963 Perspectives on Asian irrigation
by Barker, R. & Molle, Francois
- H044962 Coalition-building for participatory irrigation management under changing water resource trends: reflections on the reforms in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Sivamohan, M. V. K. & Scott, Christopher A.
- H038769 The dynamic relationship between property rights, water resource management and poverty in the Lake Victoria Basin
by Orindi, V. & Huggins, C.
- H038768 The interface between customary and statutory water rights: A statutory perspective
by Burchi, S.
- H038767 Access to and monopoly over wetlands in Malawi
by Kambewa, D.
- H038766 Translation of water rights and water management in Zambia
by Chileshe, P. & Trottier, J. & Wilson, L.
- H038765 Indigenous systems of conflict resolution in Oromia, Ethiopia
by Edossa, D. C. & Babel, M. S. & Das Gupta, A. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele
- H038764 Integrated water resource management in Tanzania: Interface between formal and informal institutions
by Sokile, C. S. & Mwaruvanda, W. & van Koppen, Barbara
- H038763 The role of the district assemblies in the management of trans-district water basins in Ghana
by Opoku-Agyemang, M.
- H038762 A framework to integrate formal and informal water rights in river basin management
by Lankford, B. & Mwaruvanda, W.
- H038761 Irrigation reform in Malawi: Exploring critical land-water intersections
by Ferguson, A. E. & Mulwafu, W. O.
- H038760 Water rights and rules, and management in spate irrigation systems
by Mehari, A. & van Steenbergen, F. & Schultz, B.
- H038759 Economic-legal ideology and water management in Zimbabwe: Implications for smallholder agriculture
by Manzungu, E. & Machiridza, R.
- H038758 Achieving integrated water resource management: The mismatch in boundaries between water resources management and water supply
by Pollard, S. & du Toit, D.
- H038757 Engaging disadvantaged communities: Lessons from the Inkomati CMA establishment process
by Anderson, A. J.
- H038756 Considerations on the composition of CMA governing boards to achieve representation
by Pegram, G. & Bofilatos, E.
- H038755 Traditional water governance and South Africa\u2019s \u201cNational Water Act\u201d: Tension or cooperation?
by Malzbender, D. & Goldin, J. & Turton, A. & Earle, A.
- H038754 Getting access to adequate water: Community organizing, women and social change in Western Kenya
by Roy, J. L. & Crow, B. & Swallow, B.
- H038753 Hydronomics and terranomics in the Nyando Basin of Western Kenya
by Onyango, L. & Swallow, B. & Meinzen-Dick, R.
- H038752 Dynamics of poverty, livelihoods and property rights in the Lower Nyando Basin of Kenya
by Swallow, B. & Onyango, L. & Meinzen-Dick, R. & Holl, N.
- H038750 Community-based principles for negotiating water rights: Some conjectures on assumptions and priorities
by Bruns, B.
- H038749 Water in rural communities
by de Regt, J. P.
- H038748 A step by step guide to scale up community driven development
by Binswanger, H. P. & Nguyen, T. V.
- H038747 Making water rights administration work
by Garduño, H.
- H038746 Understanding legal pluralism in water rights: Lessons from Africa and Asia
by Meinzen-Dick, R. & Nkonya, L.
- H038745 Shona customary practices in the context of water sector reforms in Zimbabwe
by Chikozho, C. & Latham, J.
- H038744 Intersections of human rights and customs: A livelihood perspective on water laws
by Derman, B. & Hellum, A. & Sithole, P.
- H038743 Kenya\u2019s new water law: An analysis of the implications for the rural poor
by Mumma, A.
- H038742 Challenges of legislating for water utilization in rural Tanzania: Drafting new laws
by Kabudi, P. J.
- H038741 Current reforms and their implications for rural water management in Tanzania
by Juma, I. H. & Maganga, F. P.
- H038084 Social impact of technical innovations: study of organic cotton and low cost drip irrigation in the agrarian economy of West Nirmar Region
by Shah, Tushaar & Verma, Shilp & Bhamoriya, Vaibhav & Ghosh, Santanu & Sakthivadivel, Ramaswamy
- H037396 Spatial dimensions of poverty within an irrigated agricultural setting: The case of Uda Walawe Left Bank Irrigation Development Project
by Wijerathna, Deeptha
- H037064 Irrigation and drainage performance assessment: practical guidelines
by Bos, M. G. & Burton, M. A. & Molden, David J.
- H036308 Providing irrigation services in water-scarce basins: representation and support
by Wester, Philippus & Shah, Tushaar & Merrey, Douglas J.
- H036307 Managing river basins: lessons from experience
by Svendsen, Mark & Wester, Philippus
- H036306 Water resource management in the Dong Nai Basin: current allocation processes and perspectives for the future
by Svendsen, Mark & Ringler, C. & Nguyen Duy Son
- H036305 Water resources planning and management in the Olifants Basin of South Africa: past, present and future
by de Lange, Marna & Merrey, Douglas J. & Levite, Herve & Svendsen, Mark
- H036304 River basin closure and institutional change in Mexico\u2019s Lerma-Chapala Basin
by Wester, P. & Scott, Christopher A. & Burton, Martin
- H036303 Making sound decisions: information needs for basin water management
by Burton, Martin & Molden, David
- H036302 Phases of river basin development: the need for adaptive institutions
by Molden, David & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Samad, Madar & Burton, Martin
- H036301 Managing river basins: an institutional perspective
by Svendsen, Mark & Wester, Philippus & Molle, Francois
- H036300 Irrigation and river basin management: options for governance and institutions
by Svendsen, Mark
- H029291 Application of hydraulic and economic optimization for planning conjunctive use of surface and saline ground water: a case study
by Tyagi, N. K.
- H037209 Soil erosion management at the watershed level for sustainable agriculture and forestry in Vietnam
by Orange, Didier & Podwojewski, Pascal & Toan, T. D. & Phai, D. D. & Bayer, A. & Phuong, N. D. & Thiet, N. V. & Rinh, P. V. & Koikas, J.
- H037208 Catchment approach to combating soil erosion in Thailand
by Bricquet, J. P. & Janeau, Jean L. & Boonsaner, A. & Luc, J. P. & Huon, S. & Boulais, C. & Lestrelin, Guillaume & Kurian, Mathew
- H037207 Management of soil erosion consortium (MSEC): An innovative approach to sustainable land management in the Philippines
by Cagmat, R. B. & Alamban, R. B. & Quita, R. C. & de Guzman, M. T. L. & Tiongco, L. E. & Carpina, N. V. & Santos, B. G.
- H037206 MSEC: An innovative approach for sustainable land management in Lao PDR
by Valentin, Christian & Chantavongsa, A. & de Rouw, Anneke & Chaplot, Vincent & Thiébaux, Jean-Pierre & Silvera, Norbert & Lestrelin, Guillaume
- H037205 Land management for controlling soil erosion at microcatchment sale in Indonesia
by Subagyono, K. & Vadari, T. & Sukristiyonubowo & Watung, R. L. & Agus, F.
- H036246 The 2004 follow-up survey report to the 2003 baseline survey of three pilot WUAs in the Ferghana Valley
by Yakubov, Murat
- H036245 Handbook on implementing a time-based water distribution: for WUA hydrotechnicians in Central Asia with examples from the Sokolok Distributory off the Aravan-Akbura Main Canal in Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan
by Abdullaev, Iskandar & Ul Hassan, Mehmood & Yakubov, Murat
- H036194 Root zone salinity management for sustaining crop production in saline groundwater areas
by Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Qureshi, Asad Sarwar & Ahmad, S. & Masih, I.
- H036193 Performance evaluation of locally manufactured pressurized irrigation
by Yasin, M. & Ahmed, M. M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z.
- H036192 Design methodology and refined guidelines for managing saline groundwater upconing
by Alam, M. M. & Murtaza, G. & Hanif, M. & Jaffery, S. H. M.
- H036191 Methodology for site selection to introduce skimming well source pressurized irrigation systems
by Yasin, M. & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Alam, M. M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z.
- H036189 Irrigation scheduling with skimmed groundwater to manage root zone salinity
by Ashraf, M. & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Shafique, Muhammad Siddique & Saeed, M. M.
- H036188 Diagnostic analysis of farmers\u2019 skimming well technologies in the Indus Basin
by Saeed, Muhammad Mazhar & Ashraf, M. & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Shafique, Muhammad Siddique
- H036187 Impact of number of well points of skimming well on the saline-fresh water interface
by Jaffery, S. H. M. & Sufi, A. B. & Alam, M. M.
- H036186 Assessment of hydrological potential for installation of dugwells: development of practical methodology
by Yasin, M. & Ahmad, S. & Roohi, R. & Majeed, R. & Hussain, S. A. & Rehan, A & Ahmad, M. M.
- H036185 Performance evaluation of locally manufactured raingun sprinkler irrigation systems
by Ahmad, S. & Yasin, M. & Ahmad, M. M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z. & Majeed, R.
- H036183 Guidelines for irrigation scheduling with skimmed groundwater to manage root zone salinity: a preliminary framework
by Shafique, Muhammad Siddique & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Ashraf, Muhammad & Prathapar, S. A. & Aslam, M.
- H036182 Methodology development for selection of sites for skimming wells and pressurized irrigation systems
by Ahmad, S. & Yasin, M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z. & Ahmad, M. M.
- H036181 Pressurized and innovative irrigation systems: raingun sprinkler systems
by Ahmad, S. & Yasin, M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z. & Ahmad, M. M.
- H036180 Extracting freshwater from aquifers underlain by saltywater
by Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Prathapar, S. A. & Shafique, Muhammad Siddique
- H036179 Dugwell as an option of skimming well
by Yasin, M. & Ahmad, S. & Ahmad, M. M. & Akbar, G. & Khan, Z.
- H036168 Assessment of hydro-geological potential of skimming wells in the Lower Indus Basin of Pakistan
by Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Zhu, Zhongping & Sohag, Mumtaz Ahmed & Lashari, Bhakshal
- H036146 Pro-poor interventions strategies in irrigated agriculture in Asia: poverty in irrigated agriculture: realities, issues, and options with guidelines
by Hussain, Intizar
- H036069 Water supply and demand forecasting 2000-2020
by Salemi, H. R. & Murray-Rust, H.
- H036068 Options for charging for irrigation water in Iran
by Perry, C.
- H036067 Basin level water-salt balance model
by Droogers, P. & Salemi, H. R. & Mamanpoush, A.
- H036066 Groundwater resources modeling of the Lenjanat aquifer system
by Gieske, A. & Miranzadeh, M.
- H036065 Spatial and temporal analysis of groundwater
by Droogers, P. & Miranzadeh, M.
- H036064 Variations in groundwater chemistry to identify source of groundwater
by Gieske, Ambro & Miranzadeh, M. & Mamanpoush, A.
- H036063 Hydrologic assessment of the Zayandeh Rud
by Murray-Rust, H. & Sally, H.
- H036062 Basin level water resources development, 1945-2010
by Murray-Rust, H. & Salemi, H. R. & Droogers, P.
- H036061 Irrigated area by NOAA-Landsat upscaling techniques
by Gieske, A. & Toomanian, N. & Akbari, M.
- H036060 Crop and land cover classification by Landsat 7, and determination of irrigated areas
by Gieske, A. & Mamanpoush, A. & Akbari, M. & Miranzadeh, M. & Torabi, M. & Salemi, H. R.
- H036059 Satellite assessment of irrigation performance
by Droogers, P. & Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & Gieske, A. & Toomanian, N. & Akbari, M.
- H036058 Irrigation supply and demand modeling
by Sally, Hilmy & Murray-Rust, H. & Mamanpoush, A. R. & Akbari, M.
- H036057 Water for the future: linking irrigation and water allocation in the Zayandeh Rud Basin, Iran
by Murray-Rust, H. & Droogers, P.
- H035947 Wastewater use in irrigated agriculture: confronting the livelihood and environmental realities
by Scott, C. A. & Faruqui, N. I. & Raschid-Sally, L.
- H035896 Simulating hydrological alterations in the conditions of limited data: lessons from the Walawe River Basin in Sri Lanka
by Weragala, Neelanga & Smakhtin, Vladimir
- H035506 The baseline survey of 3 pilot water user associations in the Ferghana Valley
by Takubov, Murat & Matyakubov, Bakhtiyar
- H035301 World Water Assessment Program case study, Ruhuna basins, Sri Lanka
by Imbulana, K. A. U. S. & Droogers, Peter & Makin, Ian
- H046292 Improving water productivity in agriculture: editors\u2019 overview
by Kijne, Jacob W. & Barker, Randolph & Molden, David
- H043801 Introduction
by Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & van Dam, J. C. & Droogers, P.
- H043763 Sustaining Asia's groundwater boom: an overview of issues and evidence
by Shah, T.
- H041504 Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis
by Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, R & Amarasinghe, Upali
- H036277 Economics and soil conservation on sloping lands: Nine hypotheses for MSEC Project implementation and research
by Giordano, Mark
- H036276 Development and validation of the PLER (Predict and Localize Erosion and Runoff) Model
by Bricquet, Jean P. & Migraine, J. B. & Boonsaner, A. & Janeau, Jean & Valentin, Christian & Maglinao, Amado R.
- H036275 Impact assessment: methodology and its application to the management of soil erosion consortium (MSEC) Project
by Maglinao, Amado R & Cagmat, R. B. & Sukristiyonubowo
- H036274 The off-site effect of soil erosion: a case study of the Mae Thang Reservoir in Northern Thailand
by Janeau, Jean & Maglinao, Amado, R. & Lorent, C. & Bricquet, Jean P. & Boonsaner, A.
- H036273 Soil quality under different land uses in Kaligarang Watershed, Indonesia
by Hermiyanto, B. & Zöbisch, M. A. & Singh, G. & Agus, F.
- H036272 Soil erosion and land use in the Dong Cao Catchment in Northern Vietnam
by Toan, T. D. & Orange, Didier & Podwojewski, Pascal & Phai, D. D. & Phien, T. & Maugin, J. & Rinh, P. V.
- H036271 Nutrient loss and the on-site cost of soil erosion under different land use systems
by Sukristiyonubowo & Watung, R. L. & Vadari, T. & Agus, F.
- H036270 Effects of land use and management systems on water and sediment yields: Evaluation from several micro catchments in Southeast Asia
by Agus, F. & Vadari, T. & Watung, R. L. & Sukristiyonubowo & Valentin, Christian
- H036269 Evaluation of environmental factors and soil erosion in MSEC catchments
by Chaplot, V. & Chanthavongsa, A. & Agus, F. & Boosaner, A. & Ilao, R. O. & Toan, T. D. & Valentine, Christian & Silvera, Norbert
- H036268 Hydrologic behavior and land use characteristics of some catchments in Asia
by Villano, M. G. & Ilao, R. O.
- H036267 Tillage erosion on very steep slopes in Northern Laos
by Dupin, B. & Panthahvong, K. B. & Chanthavongsa, A. & Valentin, Christian
- H036266 Analysis of rainfall-runoff relationship on sloping uplands
by Soda, Wannipa
- H036265 Statistical analysis of long-term series rainfall data: a regional study in Southeast Asia
by Bricquet, Jean P. & Boonsaner, A. & Bouahom, B. & Toan, T. D.
- H036264 The Integrated Upland Agriculture Research Project (IUARP): an alternative approach to poverty reduction and environmental stabilization in the uplands of Lao PDR
by Sophathilath, P.
- H036263 The ASIALAND Network on Sloping Land Management: evolution from plot-scale experiments to a community-based development program
by Armada, A. B. & Correa, T. Q.
- H036262 The management of Soil Erosion Consortium Project: a case of integrated natural resource management research
by Maglinao, Amado R. & Valentin, Christian & Penning de Vries, Frits
- H036261 Sustainable watershed development: IWMI\u2019s challenge in Asia and the Pacific
by Maglinao, Amado R.
- H036260 From soil research to land and water management: towards harmonizing people and nature
by Raphone, S.
- H036259 From soil to land and water resources research: a step towards integrated watershed management
by Bandaragoda, Don Jayatissa
- H034257 Statistical analysis of long series rainfall data: A regional study in Southeast Asia
by Bricquet, J. P. & Boonsaner, A. & Phommassack, T. & Toan, T. D.
- H034255 Quantifying soil chemical degradation associated with changed land use and the development of an acidity risk map for Northeast Thailand
by Noble, A. D. & Ruaysoongnern, S. & Sukchan, S. & Berthelsen, S. & Webb, M.
- H034254 Development and assessment of a knowledge-based decision support tool for sustainable land management of sloping lands
by Chandrapatya, S. & Penning de Vries, F. & Allen, T. & Phonkarm, R.
- H034253 Off-site effect of soil erosion: A case study of the Mae Thang reservoir in northern Thailand
by Janeau, J. L. & Maglinao, A. R. & Lorent, C. & Bricquet, J. P. & Boonsaner, A.
- H034252 Socio-ecology of groundwater irrigation in Thailand
by Kwanyuen, B. & Mainuddin, M. & Cherdchanpipat, N.
- H034251 Development of effective water management institutions in Thailand
by Biltonen, E.
- H034250 Multi-objective optimal planning of land and water resources for sustainable small- holder agriculture: Case study in the Mae Klong River Basin, Thailand
by Mainuddin, M. & Kwanyuen, B. & Sangunurai, S.
- H033898 Future water management in Sirsa district: options to improve water productivity
by Droogers, P. & Malik, R. S. & Kroes, J. G. & Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & van Dam, J. C.
- H033896 A regional approach to model water productivity
by Kroes, J. G. & Droogers, P. & Kumar, R. & Immerzeel, W. & Khatri, R. S. & Roelevink, A. & ter Maat, H. W. & Dabas, D. S.
- H033392 Preliminary study on multifunctional role of upland fields
by Shinogi, Y. & Nakagawa, Y.
- H033391 Integrated water resources management: The case of Central Asia
by Dukhovny, V. & Sokolov, V.
- H033390 Economics of conjunctive water management in Pakistan
by Jehangir, W. A. & Khan, S. & Ashfaq, M. & Mudasser, M.
- H033389 Research on water resources service of global trade
by Hsieh, S.Y. & Liao, P. M. & Tsai, C. M. & Kung, C. S. & Yang, F. T.
- H033388 Research on the relationship between riparian vegetation and the flood return period
by Guh, Y.R. & Zhao, W. C. & Liang, S. H. & Shieh, C. L.
- H033387 Water supply secured and no drought for HSIP drought prevention and emergency measures for Hsin-Chu science based industrial park in Taiwan
by Kuang-Chih, C.
- H033386 Governmental and non-governmental reactions and efforts to 2002 Taiwan drought
by Chin-Shan, H. & Kuang-Chih, C.
- H033385 Sustainable operation and management of water resources in Taiwan: Visions and strategies of water supply development
by Ho, S. S.
- H033384 An alternative groundwater exploitation policy for land subsidence prevention \u2013 A case study for Pingtung plain coastal area, Taiwan
by Chou, P. Y. & Mul, M. L. & Ting, C. S.
- H033383 Simulation and analysis of drip irrigation infiltration
by Tsay, T. S. & Huang, C. C.
- H033382 Suitable cropping pattern mate with margin benefit of irrigation in Taiwan
by Chen, C. T. & Chang, Y. C. & Kan, C. E.
- H033381 Efficiency simulation and design of settling basin
by Yeh, K. C. & Lin, E. T.
- H033380 The study on estimation model of return flow after irrigation in paddy field \u2013 Taoyuan area
by Chen, S. & Tsai, S. M. & Chen, F. W. & Chien, W. H. & Liu, J. S.
- H033379 Study on return flow of farmland and its numerical simulation
by Tsai, S. M. & Chang, T. H. & Chen, S.
- H033378 New asset management approach to sustainability of participatory irrigation Organizations: A case study in Taiwan
by Jin-shi, S. & Yu-Tu, W. & Tsong-Hwei, L.
- H033377 A study on satellite images data for irrigation planning water requirement
by Huang, H. M. & Jan, C. D. & Wang, Y. M. & Chen, H. Y.
- H033376 Irrigation area of surface and ground water to conjunctive use: Case study for Ailiao irrigation area, Pingtung
by Cheng, Y. & Wang, Y. M. & Chen, H. Y.
- H033375 Irrigation scheduling in vegetables for yield improvement and crop diversification
by Adhikari, K. R. & Shakya, S. M.
- H033374 Estimation of soil parameters of coastal areas by the data of well
by Hung, C. J. & Chen, J. M. & Hsu, N. S. & Chen, C. H. & Tan, Y. C.
- H033373 Basic energy conversion in farmland and water during development
by Yu, S. C.
- H033372 Rule compliance in participatory watershed management \u2013 Is it a sufficient guarantee of sustainable rural livelihoods?
by Kurian, M. & Dietz, T. & Murali, K. S.
- H033371 Conjunctive use of surface water and ground water sources: With special case of Jakarta-Bogor-Tangerang-Bekasi (JABOTABEK) metropolitan area, Indonesia
by Gany, A. H. A.
- H033370 Sustainable water resources management \u2013 Safeguarding the future
by Kumar, J. L. G.
- H033369 Sustainable water resource policy in Taiwan
by Tyan, C. L.
- H033368 ICID Asian Regional Workshop, Sustainable Development of Water Resources and Management and Operation of Participatory Irrigation Organizations, November 10-12, 2003, The Grand Hotel, Taipei. Vol.2
- H033367 The groundswell of pumps: Multi-level impacts of a silent revolution
by Molle, F. & Shah, T. & Barker, R.
- H033366 Issues of life cycle assessment for irrigation
by Tanji, H. & Yoshida, K. & Soumura, H.
- H033365 Hysteretic nature of water content and pressure in finger flow in unsaturated sandy soil
by Ma, K. C. & Tan, Y. C. & Chen, C. H.
- H033364 Study on the crisis management warning system in the maintenance and management of floodgate: A development study on the proactive management concept of flood prevention and its application
by Wen, S. C.
- H033363 Estimation of groundwater recharge by the water balance analysis using DAWAST model
by Kim, T. & Lee, J. & Lee, D.
- H033362 Discussion on the utilization strategies of agricultural soil and water resources in Taiwan
by Lee, Y. C. & Cheng, C. C.
- H033361 Evaluation of dike construction in Cambodia
by Somura, H. & Tanji, H. & Yoshida, K. & Kiri, H. & Masumoto, T.
- H033360 Aspects of water resources planning using low quality water in new reclaimed areas
by Millette, J. & El-Kady, M. & Sakr, S.
- H033359 Agricultural water sustaining transferal and countermeasures of drought management
by Lin, W. T.
- H033358 Long term trends in agricultural water productivity and intersectoral water allocations in Zhanghe, Hubei, China and in Kaifeng, Henan, China
by Loeve, R. & Hong Lin & Dong Bin & Mao, G. & Chen, C. D. & Dawe, D. & Barker, R.
- H033357 Study on environmental benefit of shallow groundwater resource conservation by deep water irrigation in paddy field
by Wu, S. L. & Chen, J. H. & Chen, C. T. & Kan, C. E.
- H033356 The prospects of system of rice intensification adoption in Sri Lanka: A microeconomic and sociopolitical perspective
by Namara, R. E. & Weligamage, P. & Barker, R.
- H033355 Prerequisite and performance of participatory irrigation management
by Okamoto, M.
- H033354 An economic analysis of Taiwan water market and water bank establishment
by Chiueh, Y. & Chen, M. C.
- H033353 Who benefits from irrigation development in India? Implication of irrigation multipliers for cost recovery, and irrigation financing
by Bhattarai, M. & Barker, R. & Narayanamoorthy, A.
- H033352 Sewage dilution as a management alternative in agricultural reuse of wastewater
by Banejad, H. & Souri, H.
- H033351 Study on dynamic recurrent neural networks and its application to agricultural water resources
by Pan, T. & Wang, R.
- H033350 On agriculture and ecology targets for operation in reservoir system
by Wu, R. S. & Wen, P. W. & Chen, S. W.
- H033349 Managing soil salinity through conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater: A simulation study
by Qureshi, A. S. & Masih, I.
- H033348 Experience with operation of participatory water management: Country paper \u2013 Bangladesh
by Quassem, M. A.
- H033347 General strategies of asset management by Taiwan\u2019s irrigation associations
by Tsong-Hwei, L.
- H033346 Irrigation management effects on yield and water productivity of hybrid, inbred and aerobic rice varieties in China
by Cabangon, R. J. & Tuong, T. P. & Lu, G. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Feng, Y. & Zhichuan, Z. & Chen, C. D. & Wang, J. C.
- H033345 Paddy irrigation and bio-environment management in Taiwan
by Tsai, M. H. & Lin, P. H.
- H033344 A case study of Japanese irrigation association as a model of PIM
by Tanaka, Y. & Sato, Y.
- H033343 The management of stream temperature in Laos
by Yoshida, K. & Tanji, H. & Somura, H. & Kiri, H. & Masumoto, T.
- H033342 Assessing the impact of reducing agriculture water demand on water resource management using multi-objective planning
by Chang, L. C. & He, Z. C. & Yang, C. C.
- H033341 Future threats for the sustainability of groundwater: Evidence from Buchiana, irrigation sub-division, Rechna Doab, Pakistan
by Hamid, A. & Ali, N. & Qureshi, A. S.
- H033340 Water for quality life and sustainable development in Taiwan: Principles for the sustainable development of water resources in Taiwan
by Chen, S. H.
- H033339 Water management for paddy rice production and the environment
by Chieng, S.
- H033338 Study on soil and water resource management for ChiaNan Irrigation Association in Taiwan
by Kuo, S. F. & Chen, Y. W. & Shieh, S. H.
- H033337 Irrigation intervention: a strategy for conserving bio-diversity and improving food security in Royal Chitwan national park bufferzone, Nepal
by Adhikari, K. R. & Pant, D.
- H033336 Participatory approach of water management and evolution of organization in Japan
by Hatcho, N. & Matsuno, Y.
- H033335 The implications of equity in rotational cropping and irrigation
by Hai-Sheng, K.
- H033334 Refining the positive and negative externalities of Taiwanese paddy rice production
by Boisvert, R. & Chang, H. & Barker, R. & Levine, G. & Matsuno, Y. & Molden, D.
- H033333 Promoting the managing capabilities of rice farming agriculture
by Kan, C. E.
- H033332 Induced institutional change in the development of Korean farm irrigation system
by Park, J. K.
- H033331 ICID Asian Regional Workshop, Sustainable Development of Water Resources and Management and Operation of Participatory Irrigation Organizations, November 10-12, 2003, The Grand Hotel, Taipei. Vol.1
- H032973 Keynote address - Water-resources management, policies and reforms: A South African perspective
by Kasrils, R.
- H032972 Achieving water security
by Rijsberman, Frank
- H032971 Finding solutions to Asia\u2019s water challenges through integrated water-resources management
by Vermillion, D. L.
- H032951 Integrated water-resources governance in a river basin context: A synthesis paper
by Bruns, B. & Bandaragoda, D. J.
- H032950 Five-country regional study on the development of effective water-management institutions: A synthesis of findings from the case studies
by Samad, M.
- H032949 Alternative futures for water allocation and use in the Dong Nai River Basin, Vietnam
by Ringler, C. & Vu, H. N. & Cai, X. & Linh, H. G.
- H032948 Alternative water-policy scenarios using integrated river-basin modeling: The Brantas River Basin, Indonesia
by Rodgers, C. & Zafraano, R. & Subianto, T.
- H032947 Development of water-management institutions in the Mae Klong River Basin, Thailand
by Biltonen, E. & Kwanyuen, B. & Kositsakulchai, E. & Pattani, S.
- H032946 Innovation in property rights and groundwater irrigation management: A case study of tube-well ownership in Hebei, China
by Wang, J. & Huang, J.
- H032945 Institutional arrangements for water management in the East Rapti Basin, Nepal
by Kayastha, R. N. & Pant, D.
- H032944 Developing effective water-management institutions in river basins: Case study of Daduru Oya, Sri Lanka
by Jinapala, K. & Somaratne, P. G.
- H032943 Development of effective water-management institutions: The case of the Upper Pampanga River Basin, Philippines
by Angeles, H. A. & Tabago, J. L. & Paderes, A. S. & Orden, M. E. M.
- H032942 Water-resources management in the Upper Inderagiri River Basin, West Sumatra, Indonesia
by Helmi & Ifdal
- H032941 Perspectives on integrated water-resources management in a river-basin context
by Biltonen, E.
- H032940 Governance issues in river-basin management: A regional perspective
by Anukularmphai, A.
- H032651 Appendix B. Note on agronomic practices for increasing crop water productivity
by Kijne, J. W.
- H032650 Appendix A. A note on transpiration
by Seckler, D.
- H032649 Improving water productivity through deficit irrigation: examples from Syria, the North China Plain and Oregon, USA
by Zhang, H.
- H032648 Upscaling water productivity in irrigated agriculture using remote-sensing and GIS technologies
by Bastiaanssen, W. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud -Din & Tahir, Z.
- H032647 Reform of the Thai irrigation sector: is there scope for increasing water productivity
by Molle, F.
- H032646 Rice wheat cropping systems in the Indo-Gangetic plains: issues of water productivity in relation to new resource conserving technologies
by Hobbs, P. R. & Gupta, R. K.