Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stockman, David R., 2009. "Chaos and sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- Kennedy, Judy A. & Stockman, David R., 2008. "Chaotic equilibria in models with backward dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 939-955, March.
- Igbadun, Henry E. & Mahoo, Henry F. & Tarimo, Andrew K.P.R. & Salim, Baanda A., 2006. "Crop water productivity of an irrigated maize crop in Mkoji sub-catchment of the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 141-150, September.
- Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 389-398, December.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 2008.
"Nonlinear difference equations, bifurcations and chaos: An introduction,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 122-177, September.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1988. "Nonlinear difference equations bifurcations and chaos : an introduction," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8811, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcation and Chaos : An Introduction"," Working Papers 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcations and Chaos: An Introduction," Working Papers 2008_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David R. Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James A. Yorke, 2005. " Inverse Limits and Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 05-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Coe, Cari An, 2006. "Farmer Participation in Market Authorities of Coffee Exporting Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2089-2115, December.
- Monteiro Monasterio, Leonardo, 2006.
"Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil),"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 304-323.
- Leonardo Monasterio & Mauro Salvo, 2006. "Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande Do Sul (Brazil)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p930, European Regional Science Association.
- Horacio Piffano, 2012. "Las Crisis y los Modelos Económicos: Diagnósticos, Predicciones y las Políticas Económicas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 093, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hurley, W.J., 2009. "Equitable birthdate categorization systems for organized minor sports competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 253-264, January.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James Yorke, 2006. "Inverse Limits and Models with Backward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Judy & Stockman, David R. & Yorke, James A., 2008. "The inverse limits approach to chaos," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 423-444, April.
- Lutz Preuss & Donna Brown, 2012. "Business Policies on Human Rights: An Analysis of Their Content and Prevalence Among FTSE 100 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Stockman, David R., 2011. "Chaos and capacity utilization under increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 147-162, February.
- Batterbury, Simon P.J. & Fernando, Jude L., 2006. "Rescaling Governance and the Impacts of Political and Environmental Decentralization: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1851-1863, November.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy, 2006. "Chaotic Equilibria in Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Raines, Brian E. & Stockman, David R., 2010. "Chaotic sets and Euler equation branching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1173-1193, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h043801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.