- Bastiaanssen, W. G. M.
- van Dam, J. C.
- Droogers, P.
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Kennedy, Judy A. & Stockman, David R., 2008. "Chaotic equilibria in models with backward dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 939-955, March.
- Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 389-398, December.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 2008.
"Nonlinear difference equations, bifurcations and chaos: An introduction,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 122-177, September.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1988. "Nonlinear difference equations bifurcations and chaos : an introduction," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8811, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcation and Chaos : An Introduction"," Working Papers 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcations and Chaos: An Introduction," Working Papers 2008_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David R. Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James A. Yorke, 2005. " Inverse Limits and Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 05-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Coe, Cari An, 2006. "Farmer Participation in Market Authorities of Coffee Exporting Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2089-2115, December.
- Horacio Piffano, 2012. "Las Crisis y los Modelos Económicos: Diagnósticos, Predicciones y las Políticas Económicas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 093, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James Yorke, 2006. "Inverse Limits and Models with Backward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Judy & Stockman, David R. & Yorke, James A., 2008. "The inverse limits approach to chaos," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 423-444, April.
- Stockman, David R., 2009. "Chaos and sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- David R. Stockman, 2007. "Chaos and Sector-specific Externalities," Working Papers 07-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Lutz Preuss & Donna Brown, 2012. "Business Policies on Human Rights: An Analysis of Their Content and Prevalence Among FTSE 100 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Stockman, David R., 2011. "Chaos and capacity utilization under increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 147-162, February.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy, 2006. "Chaotic Equilibria in Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Raines, Brian E. & Stockman, David R., 2010. "Chaotic sets and Euler equation branching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1173-1193, November.
- Igbadun, Henry E. & Mahoo, Henry F. & Tarimo, Andrew K.P.R. & Salim, Baanda A., 2006. "Crop water productivity of an irrigated maize crop in Mkoji sub-catchment of the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 141-150, September.
- Monteiro Monasterio, Leonardo, 2006. "Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 304-323.
- Leonardo Monasterio & Mauro Salvo, 2006. "Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande Do Sul (Brazil)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p930, European Regional Science Association.
- Hurley, W.J., 2009. "Equitable birthdate categorization systems for organized minor sports competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 253-264, January.
- Batterbury, Simon P.J. & Fernando, Jude L., 2006. "Rescaling Governance and the Impacts of Political and Environmental Decentralization: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1851-1863, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h043801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed