Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kennedy, Judy A. & Stockman, David R., 2008. "Chaotic equilibria in models with backward dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 939-955, March.
- Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 389-398, December.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 2008.
"Nonlinear difference equations, bifurcations and chaos: An introduction,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 122-177, September.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1988. "Nonlinear difference equations bifurcations and chaos : an introduction," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8811, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcation and Chaos : An Introduction"," Working Papers 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008. "Nonlinear Difference Equations, Bifurcations and Chaos: An Introduction," Working Papers 2008_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David R. Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James A. Yorke, 2005. " Inverse Limits and Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 05-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Coe, Cari An, 2006. "Farmer Participation in Market Authorities of Coffee Exporting Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2089-2115, December.
- Horacio Piffano, 2012. "Las Crisis y los Modelos Económicos: Diagnósticos, Predicciones y las Políticas Económicas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 093, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy & James Yorke, 2006. "Inverse Limits and Models with Backward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Judy & Stockman, David R. & Yorke, James A., 2008. "The inverse limits approach to chaos," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 423-444, April.
- Stockman, David R., 2009. "Chaos and sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- Lutz Preuss & Donna Brown, 2012. "Business Policies on Human Rights: An Analysis of Their Content and Prevalence Among FTSE 100 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Stockman, David R., 2011. "Chaos and capacity utilization under increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 147-162, February.
- David Stockman & Judy Kennedy, 2006. "Chaotic Equilibria in Models with Ill-Defined Forward Dynamics," Working Papers 06-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Raines, Brian E. & Stockman, David R., 2010. "Chaotic sets and Euler equation branching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1173-1193, November.
- Igbadun, Henry E. & Mahoo, Henry F. & Tarimo, Andrew K.P.R. & Salim, Baanda A., 2006. "Crop water productivity of an irrigated maize crop in Mkoji sub-catchment of the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 141-150, September.
- Monteiro Monasterio, Leonardo, 2006.
"Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil),"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 304-323.
- Leonardo Monasterio & Mauro Salvo, 2006. "Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande Do Sul (Brazil)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p930, European Regional Science Association.
- Hurley, W.J., 2009. "Equitable birthdate categorization systems for organized minor sports competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 253-264, January.
- Batterbury, Simon P.J. & Fernando, Jude L., 2006. "Rescaling Governance and the Impacts of Political and Environmental Decentralization: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1851-1863, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h043801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .