International Business Review
2004, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 359-382 Subsidiary research and development, and the local environment
by Davis, Lee N. & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 383-400 Sources of export success in small- and medium-sized enterprises: the impact of public programs
by Alvarez, Roberto
- 401-416 Global competition and global markets: some empirical results
by Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 135-137 Special Issue in Honour of Michael Brooke
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 139-153 Hacking away at the conservatives: Michael Brooke and the development of international business at UMIST and the foundation of the UK Chapter of the Academy of International Business
by Clegg, Jeremy
- 155-180 International financial management: 35 years later--what has changed?
by Remmers, Lee
- 181-214 The future of the UK railway system: Michael Brooke's vision
by Casson, Mark
- 215-237 Centralization and autonomy: back to the future
by Young, Stephen & Tavares, Ana Teresa
- 239-255 Cartography and international business
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 257-279 The contribution of British scholarship to international business studies
by Dunning, John H.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 Revaluing the capital stock of international production
by Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John
- 19-41 The relationship between entrepreneurship and international performance: the importance of domestic environment
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Lioukas, Spyros & Carter, Sara
- 43-64 Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies
by Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus
- 65-82 An experimental study of two dimensions of country-of-origin (manufacturing country and branding country) using intrinsic and extrinsic cues
by Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Jain, Subhash C. & Sikand, Kiranjit
- 83-99 The influence of national origin and uncertainty on the choice between cooperation and merger-acquisition: an analysis of French and German firms
by Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 101-129 Empirical approach to the sequential relationships between firm strategy, export activity, and performance in U.S. manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jooh & Habte-Giorgis, Berhe
2003, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 657-658 Introduction to special issue on learning in international business networks
by Deo Sharma, D.
- 659-672 Market discovery and the international expansion of the firm
by Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin
- 673-695 The effect of experience and absorptive capacity on foreign market knowledge
by Eriksson, Kent & Chetty, Sylvie
- 697-717 The network model of internationalisation and experiential knowledge
by Hadley, Richard D. & Wilson, Heather I. M.
- 719-737 Path dependence, MNCs and the internationalisation process: a relational approach
by Araujo, Luis & Rezende, Sergio
- 739-753 The internationalization process of Born Globals: a network view
by Sharma, D. Deo & Blomstermo, Anders
- 755-782 The development of critical capabilities in foreign subsidiaries: disentangling the role of the subsidiary's business network
by Schmid, Stefan & Schurig, Andreas
2003, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 523-541 The relationships between unsystematic risk, skewness and stock returns during up and down markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N. & Shum, Wai Cheong
- 543-561 What if planning were really strategic? Exploring the strategy-planning relationship in multinationals
by Brock, David M. & Barry, David
- 563-579 Organizational motivation and the global concurrent launch in markets with accelerated technology: a conceptual framework and research propositions
by Li, Tiger & Nicholls, John A. F. & Roslow, Sydney
- 581-599 Cross-national development and validation of an international business measurement scale: the COISCALE
by Knight, Gary A. & Spreng, Richard A. & Yaprak, Attila
- 601-624 Performance of foreign direct investment from Singapore
by Pangarkar, Nitin & Lim, Hendry
- 625-645 Firm resource and first mover advantages: A case of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China
by Li, Ji & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Karakowsky, Leonard & Qian, Gongming
2003, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 395-419 Autonomy and effectiveness of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) in China
by Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram & Yeheskel, Orly
- 421-443 Building trust early: the influence of first and second order expectations on trust in international channels of distribution
by Marshall, Ronald Scott
- 445-459 The interplay of planned and emergent change in Cuba
by Pina e Cunha, Miguel & Campos e Cunha, Rita
- 461-477 The challenge of creativity and culture: a framework for analysis with application to Arabian Gulf firms
by Rice, Gillian
- 479-497 Explaining employment changes in foreign manufacturing investment in the UK
by Williams, David
- 499-521 Perceived cultural congruence's influence on employed communication strategies and resultant performance: a transitional economy international joint venture illustration
by Zeybek, Ali Yavuz & O'Brien, Matthew & Griffith, David A.
2003, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 273-295 Informal cooperation in the US and Germany: cooperative managerial capitalism vs. competitive managerial capitalism in interfirm information trading
by Sattler, Henrik & Schrader, Stephan & Lüthje, Christian
- 297-309 Is cultural similarity misleading? The experience of Australian manufacturers in Britain
by Fenwick, Marilyn & Edwards, Ron & Buckley, Peter J.
- 311-328 The potential impacts of national feelings on international business negotiations: a study in the China context
by Shi, Xinping & Wright, Philip C.
- 329-348 International multi-unit franchising: an agency theoretic explanation
by Garg, Viany K. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 349-367 How do firms evolve? The patterns of technological evolution of semiconductor subsidiaries
by Phene, Anupama & Almeida, Paul
- 369-386 Local technological competence and asset-seeking FDI: an empirical study of manufacturing and wholesale affiliates in Sweden
by Ivarsson, Inge & Jonsson, Thommy
2003, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 135-140 Advances in international marketing theory and practice
by Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 141-171 Standardization versus adaptation of international marketing strategy: an integrative assessment of the empirical research
by Theodosiou, Marios & Leonidou, Leonidas C.
- 173-191 Top management staffing in international strategic alliances: a conceptual explanation of decision perspective and objective formation
by Robson, Matthew J. & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Ginoglu, Dimitrios
- 193-214 Relationship marketing in an international context: a literature review
by Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P.
- 215-232 Knowledge transfer between marketing functions in multinational companies: a conceptual model
by Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Chini, Tina Claudia
- 233-252 Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?
by Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S.
- 253-272 Predicting business ethical tolerance in international markets: a concomitant clusterwise regression analysis
by Aurifeille, Jacques-Marie & Quester, Pascale G.
2003, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-16 An event study of the effects of partner and location cultural differences in joint ventures
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Miller, Stewart R. & Richards, Malika & Cavusgil, S. Tamar
- 17-39 The effect of group composition and autonomy on the performance of joint ventures (JVs): an analysis based on Spanish export JVs
by López-Navarro, Miguel Á. & Camisón-Zornoza, César
- 41-60 Determinants of the feedback-seeking behaviour of subsidiary top managers in multinational corporations
by Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm
- 61-81 Collaborating with competitors to acquire resources
by Chetty, Sylvie K. & Wilson, Heather I. M.
- 83-108 Learning to manage international joint ventures
by Glaister, Keith W. & Husan, Rumy & Buckley, Peter J.
- 109-126 The conditional relationship between beta and returns: recent evidence from international stock markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N. & Shum, Wai C.
- 133-133 Erratum to "Institutions and international business: a theoretical overview" [International Business Review 11 (2002) 635-646]
by Mudambi, R. & Navarra, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 6
- 635-646 Institutions and internation business: a theoretical overview
by Mudambi, Ram & Navarra, Pietro
- 647-663 Industrial clusters, transactions costs and the institutional determinants of MNE location behaviour
by McCann, Philip & Arita, Tomokazu & Gordon, Ian R.
- 665-684 Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications
by Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy
- 685-705 Seeking greener pastures: a theoretical and empirical investigation into the changing trend of foreign direct investment flows in response to institutional and strategic factors
by Sethi, Deepak & Guisinger, Stephen & Ford, David L. & Phelan, Steven E.
- 707-723 Market exchanges, hierarchical exchanges or relational exchanges in export channels into emerging markets
by Li, Lee & Ng, Peggy
- 725-752 State institutions, risk, and lending in global capital markets
by Sobel, Andrew C.
- 753-763 An institutional analysis of the US foreign sales corporation
by Miller, Van V. & Loess, Kurt
2002, Volume 11, Issue 5
- 505-522 An exploratory study of project based international joint ventures: the case of Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong
by Hung, Arthur Li Wai & Naidu, G. M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Yam, Richard C.
- 523-541 Performance of international joint ventures: evidence for West Africa
by Boateng, Agyenim & Glaister, Keith W.
- 543-561 Questioning guanxi: definition, classification and implications
by Fan, Ying
- 563-575 The impact of core labour standards on exports
by Hasnat, Baban
- 577-609 Consequences of sales management control in field sales organizations: a cross-national perspective
by Baldauf, Artur & Cravens, David W. & Grant, Kegn
- 611-628 Corporate elites as informants in qualitative international business research
by Welch, Catherine & Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Penttinen, Heli & Tahvanainen, Marja
2002, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 385-405 Exporter trust, commitment and marketing control in integrated and independent export channels
by Solberg, Carl Arthur & Nes, Erik B.
- 407-430 Entering the last frontier: expansion by US multinationals to Africa
by Owhoso, Vincent & Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Malgwi, Charles
- 431-452 An analysis of firm-specific resources and foreign direct investment in the United States
by Trevino, Len J. & Grosse, Robert
- 453-464 Multinational cash management and conglomerate discounts in the euro zone
by von Eije, Henk & Westerman, Wim
- 465-484 The impact of FDI on the productivity of domestic firms: the case of China
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Li, Shaomin & Tse, David K.
- 485-502 The growth of alliances in the knowledge-based economy
by Contractor, F. J. & Lorange, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 253-255 Special issue on the internationalization process of the firm
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Johanson, Jan
- 257-277 The concept of learning in the Uppsala internationalization process model: a critical review
by Forsgren, M.
- 279-304 Social capital, knowledge, and the international growth of technology-based new firms
by Yli-Renko, H. & Autio, E. & Tontti, V.
- 305-324 Mutual commitment and experiential knowledge in mature international business relationship
by Chetty, S. & Eriksson, K.
- 325-345 Change of foreign operation method: impetus and switching costs
by Pedersen, T. & Petersen, B. & Benito, G. R. G.
- 347-363 Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection
by Andersen, O. & Buvik, A.
- 365-383 Connected internationalisation processes: the case of internationalising channel intermediaries
by Andersson, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 117-138 Consumer processing of foreign advertisements: roles of country-of-origin perceptions, consumer ethnocentrism, and country attitude
by Moon, B. J. & Jain, S. C.
- 139-163 The development of subsidiary-management research: review and theoretical analysis
by Paterson, S. L. & Brock, D. M.
- 165-192 Toward a tradeoff model for international market selection
by Papadopoulos, N. & Chen, Hongbin & Thomas, D. R.
- 193-210 An analysis of determinants of entry mode and its impact on performance
by Chen, Haiyang & Hu, Michael Y.
- 211-230 The relationships between types of network organization and adoption of management mechanisms: an empirical study of knowledge transactions of MNC's subsidiaries in Taiwan
by Tseng, C. -H. & Yu, C-M. J. & Seetoo, D. H. W.
- 231-250 Business unit strategies between regionalisation and globalisation
by Proff, H.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 A conceptual framework of relational governance in foreign distributor relationships
by Roath, A. S. & Miller, S. R. & Cavusgil, S. T.
- 17-33 Career management of business expatriates from China
by Selmer, Jan & Ebrahimi, Bahman P. & Mingtao, Li
- 35-55 Diversification and market entry choices in the context of foreign direct investment
by Mudambi, R. & Mudambi, S. M.
- 57-77 A resource-based analysis of sustainable competitive advantage in a global environment
by Fahy, John
- 79-96 Determinants of insurance pervasiveness: a cross-national analysis
by Park, H. & Borde, S. F. & Choi, Y.
- 97-111 Business ethics in the Arab Gulf States: a three-country study
by Al-Khatib, J. A. & Robertson, C. J. & D'Auria Stanton, A. & Vitell, S. J.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 6
- 597-614 International marketing managers' cultural sensitivity: relevance, training requirements and a pragmatic training concept
by Holzmüller, Hartmut H. & Stöttinger, Barbara
- 615-643 Developing a model of leadership styles: what works best in Russia?
by Fey, Carl F. & Adaeva, Margarita & Vitkovskaia, Anastasia
- 645-659 The relative importance of old and new decision specific experience in foreign ownership strategies: an exploratory study
by Rae Cho, Kang & Padmanabhan, Prasad
- 661-685 Foreign direct investment in the banking sector: the case of Italian banks in the '90s
by Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia
- 687-700 Country-level investments and the effect of corruption -- some empirical evidence
by Habib, M. & Zurawicki, L.
- 701-726 The impact of the information and communications technology revolution on the internationalisation of corporate technology
by Santangelo, Grazia D.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 5
- 493-504 Marketing opportunities and challenges in emerging markets in the new millennium: a conceptual framework and analysis
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 505-516 The modified CETSCALE: validity tests in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
by Lindquist, Jay D. & Vida, Irena & Plank, Richard E. & Fairhurst, Ann
- 517-549 A country-cluster analysis of the distribution and promotion infrastructure in Central and Eastern Europe
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta
- 551-570 Communication strategies for technology products in Singapore: a content analysis
by Singh, Tanuja & Schoenbachler, Denise D.
- 571-596 The ICT revolution, internationalization of technological activity, and the emerging economies: implications for global marketing
by Rao, P. M.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 381-398 On the treatment of finance-specific factors within the OLI paradigm
by Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond & Stonehill, Arthur
- 399-420 The influence of interfirm relational capabilities on export advantage and performance: an empirical analysis
by Ling-yee, Li & Ogunmokun, Gabriel O.
- 421-439 The impact of foreign direct investment on labour productivity in the Chinese electronics industry
by Liu, Xiaming & Parker, David & Vaidya, Kirit & Wei, Yingqi
- 441-454 The impact of global integration on MNC performance: evidence from global industries
by Mauri, Alfredo J. & Sambharya, Rakesh B.
- 455-474 The internalisation of foreign distribution and production activities: New empirical evidence from Spain
by Pla-Barber, José
- 475-490 An examination of strategic goals and management practices of Russian enterprises
by Chacko, Thomas I. & Wacker, John G.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 263-284 Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios
by Ang, Swee Hoon
- 285-303 Foreign country priorities in the internationalization process: a measure and an exploratory test on British firms
by Clark, Timothy & Pugh, Derek S.
- 305-322 Managing inter-firm industrial projects -- on pacing and matching hierarchies
by Dahlgren, J. & Söderlund, J.
- 323-340 The influence of dissemination risks, strategic control and global management skills on firms' modal decision in host countries
by Tan, Benjamin & Erramilli, Krishna & Liang, Tan Wee
- 341-362 The control design and performance in international joint ventures: a dynamic evolution perspective
by Zhang, Yan & Li, Haiyang
- 363-379 The relative importance of types of information in the foreign market selection process
by Robertson, Kim R. & Wood, Van R.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 139-154 Stock market reactions to international joint venture announcement: an event analysis
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Çavusgil, S. Tamer
- 155-174 International market selection: developing a model from Australian case studies
by Brewer, P.
- 175-195 On measuring cost of quality dimensions: An exploratory study in the People's Republic of China
by Tansey, R. & Carroll, Ray F. & Jun Lin, Z.
- 197-215 Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory
by Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W.
- 217-233 Supranational governance and corporate strategy: the emerging role of the World Trade Organization
by Lawton, Thomas C. & McGuire, Steven M.
- 235-259 Adaptive strategies of trading companies
by Ellis, Paul
2001, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 3-23 Subsidiary performance in multinational corporations: the importance of technology embeddedness
by Andersson, Ulf & Forsgren, Mats & Pedersen, Torben
- 25-49 A holistic approach to internationalisation
by Fletcher, Richard
- 51-69 The effects of exchange rate movements on non-financial UK firms
by Bradley, Katrina & Moles, Peter
- 71-89 Can organizational behavior explain the export intention of firms? The effects of organizational culture and ownership type
by Dosoglu-Guner, Berrin
- 91-107 Dominant metaphors in the IMP network discourse: 'the network as a marriage' and 'the network as a business system'
by Alajoutsijärvi, Kimmo & Eriksson, Päivi & Tikkanen, Henrikki
- 109-128 Importer perspectives on international exchange relationships
by Lye, Ashley & Hamilton, R. T.
2000, Volume 9, Issue 6
- 669-685 Rituals in managing extrabusiness relationships in international project marketing: a conceptual framework
by Cova, Bernard & Salle, Robert
- 687-701 "Your forward is our reverse, your right, our wrong": rethinking multinational planning processes in light of national culture
by Brock, David M. & Barry, David & Thomas, David C.
- 703-725 Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products
by Bauer, Hans H. & Fischer, Marc
- 727-753 Indian and British personnel specialists' understanding of the dynamics of their function: an empirical study
by Budhwar, Pawan S.
- 755-770 Reconciling positive and interpretative international management research: a native category approach
by Harris, Simon
2000, Volume 9, Issue 5
- 523-524 Knowledge Creation and Knowledge Transfer in the Restructuring of the Japanese Economy
by Mirza, Hafiz & Bassa, Zoltan
- 525-553 The Japanese employment system in transition
by Dirks, Daniel & Hemmert, Martin & Legewie, Jochen & Meyer-Ohle, Hendrik & Waldenberger, Franz
- 555-570 Japanese FDI, the implications of "hollowing out" on the technological development of host countries
by Tejima, Shigeki
- 571-586 Japanese transnational corporations' knowledge transfer to Southeast Asia: the case of the electrical and electronics sector in Malaysia
by Giroud, Axèle
- 587-598 Global acquisition and knowledge transfer -- a case study of company D
by Hasegawa, Harukiyo
- 599-612 Knowledge transfer and human resource development practices: Japanese firms in Brazil and Mexico
by Sparkes, John R. & Miyake, Maiko
- 613-624 Reputation and international technology transfer: a comparative study of Japanese, European and American corporations in Korea
by Kim, Jai-Beom & Kim, Jai-June
- 625-640 Milking partners or symbiotic know-how enhancement? International versus national alliances in Japan's biotech industry
by Gassel, Katrin & Pascha, Werner
- 641-655 Implementation of strategic plans: a comparison of British and Japanese production managers
by Kidd, John B. & Kanda, Makoto
- 657-668 The role of the venture business culture in the renewal of Japanese industry
by Debroux, Philippe
2000, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 403-406 Licensing and franchising across borders: theory, management and strategies for the 21st century
by Cross, Adam R.
- 407-430 Affiliate and non-affiliate intellectual property transactions in international business: an empirical overview of the UK and USA
by Clegg, Jeremy & Cross, Adam R.
- 431-452 Operational characteristics and performance gains associated with international licensing agreements: the US evidence
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Singh, Manohar
- 453-477 Intellectual property law, technology flow and licensing opportunities in the People's Republic of China
by Bosworth, Derek & Yang, Deli
- 479-496 International retailing operations: downstream entry and expansion via franchising
by Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 497-521 Examining strategic and economic development implications of globalising through franchising
by Teegen, Hildy
2000, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 271-299 Negotiating alliance contracts: Strategy and behavioral effects of alternative compensation arrangements
by Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan
- 301-320 Perceptual product connection in an international context
by Eriksson, Kent & Hadjikhani, Amjad
- 321-344 Consequences of perception gaps in the headquarters-subsidiary relationship
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Holm, Ulf & Thilenius, Peter & Arvidsson, Niklas
- 345-361 An emerging model of employment relations in China: a divergent path from the Japanese?
by Zhu, Ying & Warner, Malcolm
- 363-382 SME marketing management competencies
by Carson, David & Gilmore, Audrey
- 383-398 The location of foreign insurance companies in China
by Wu, Xiaohong & Strange, Roger
2000, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 139-162 Joint venture conflict: the case of Russian international joint ventures
by Fey, Carl F. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 163-190 The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity
by Dunning, John H.
- 191-210 The character of bridgehead relationships
by Blankenburg Holm, Desirée & Eriksson, Kent
- 211-235 A contingency-based approach to understanding export performance
by Robertson, Christopher & Chetty, Sylvie K.
- 237-252 Inter firm diversity and the management of meaning in international strategic alliances
by Kumar, Rajesh & Andersen, Poul Houman
- 253-270 Environmental complexity, importance, variability and scanning behavior of Hong Kong executives
by Ebrahimi, Bahman P.
2000, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-35 Factors affecting international joint venture success: an empirical analysis of foreign-local partner relationships and performance in joint ventures in Turkey
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Mirza, Hafiz
- 37-59 Perceived moral intensity, ethical perception, and ethical intention of American and Malaysian managers: a comparative study
by Karande, Kiran & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Rao, C. P. & Rashid, Zabid Md.
- 61-75 Market orientation among small Korean exporters
by Kwon, Yung-Chul & Hu, Michael Y.
- 77-93 Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach
by Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree
- 95-117 Strategic pricing in export markets: empirical evidence from the UK
by Tzokas, Nikolaos & Hart, Susan & Argouslidis, Paris & Saren, Michael
- 119-134 Relations between multinational firms and host governments: the experience of American-owned firms in China
by Sanyal, Rajib N. & Guvenli, Turgut
1999, Volume 8, Issue 5-6
- 515-534 Culture shock in China?: Adjustment pattern of western expatriate business managers
by Selmer, Jan
- 535-560 Global diversification's effect on multinational subsidiaries' autonomy
by Vachani, Sushil
- 561-590 Bank generic strategies: does Porter's theory apply in an international banking center
by Chan, Ricky Yee-kwong & Wong, Y. H.
- 591-609 The knowledge transfer and learning aspects of international HRM: an empirical study of Singapore MNCs
by Tsang, Eric W. K.
- 611-632 Marketing ethics: a comparison of American and Middle-Eastern marketers
by Attia, Ashraf & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn
- 633-660 Home country and firm-specific ownership advantages: A study of US, UK and French advertising agencies
by Nachum, L. & Rolle, J. D.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 373-397 Determinants of structured export knowledge acquisition
by Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P.
- 399-419 Prospects for a South Asian free trade agreement: problems and challenges
by Jain, Subhash C.
- 421-440 In the shadow: the impact of language on structure, power and communication in the multinational
by Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Welch, Denice & Welch, Lawrence
- 441-461 Differences between developed and developing country joint ventures -- a reality or a myth?
by Hyder, Akmal S.
- 463-486 The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana
by Appiah-Adu, Kwaku
- 487-512 Barriers to international purchasing: the relevance of firm characteristics
by Leonidou, Leonidas C.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 261-291 Whereto the multinational? The evolution of technological capabilities in the multinational network
by Zander, Ivo
- 293-307 MNE's dependence on foreign operations and performance: a study of MNEs from the "Triad" regions
by Harveston, Paula D. & Kedia, Ben L. & Francis, John D.
- 309-321 The value of employment relations in multinationals: finding the right balance
by Rodwell, J. J. & Teo, S. T. T.
- 323-349 The implementation of total quality management in Canada and Mexico: a case study
by Galperin, Bella L. & Lituchy, Terri R.
- 351-365 Modelling firms propensity to continue service exporting: a cross-country analysis
by Patterson, Paul G. & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
1999, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 125-148 The evolution of technology in multinational enterprises: the role of creative subsidiaries
by Pearce, Robert
- 149-180 Fighting the corporate immune system: a process study of subsidiary initiatives in multinational corporations
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Ridderstråle, Jonas
- 181-196 Accounting for the strengths of MNC subsidiaries: the case of foreign-owned firms in Denmark
by Forsgren, Mats & Pedersen, Torben & Foss, Nicolai J.
- 197-211 MNE internal capital markets and subsidiary strategic independence
by Mudambi, Ram
- 213-232 Technology and production strategies of multinational enterprise (MNE) subsidiaries in Europe
by Papanastassiou, Marina
- 233-255 MNC subsidiary performance, risk, and corporate expectations
by Taggart, J. H.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-15 Leadership across the Pacific Ocean: a tri-national comparison
by Von Glinow, Mary Ann & Huo, Y. Paul & Lowe, Kevin
- 17-37 Russian managers' perceptions of prospective Russian-US joint ventures
by Banai, Moshe & Chanin, Michael & Teng, Bing-Sheng
- 39-53 Strategic disruption and transaction cost economics: The case of the American auto industry and Japanese competition
by Averyt, William F. & Ramagopal, K.
- 55-74 Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms
by Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L.
- 75-97 Mechanisms to control the marketing activities of foreign distributors
by Pahud de Mortanges, Charles & Vossen, Joost
- 99-118 Networks and internationalisation: the case of multinational corporations entering Ukraine
by Bridgewater, Susan
1998, Volume 7, Issue 6
- 549-568 The local and the global: exploring traits of homogeneity and heterogeneity in European food cultures
by Askegaard, Søren & Madsen, Tage Koed
- 569-589 Determinants of ownership preference of international joint ventures: new evidence from Chinese manufacturing industries
by Zhao, Hongxin & Zhu, Gangti
- 591-615 Interactive effects of country of origin and product category on product evaluations
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Ajay K.