International Business Review
June 2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 257-264 Knowledge transfer considerations and the future of the internalization hypothesis
by Hashai, Niron
- 265-275 Triple-testing the quality of multinationality-performance research: An internalization theory perspective
by Verbeke, Alain & Brugman, Paul
- 276-291 Cultural distance, political risk, or governance quality? Towards a more accurate conceptualization and measurement of external uncertainty in foreign entry mode research
by Slangen, Arjen H.L. & van Tulder, Rob J.M.
- 292-304 The costs of governance in international companies
by Tomassen, Sverre & Benito, Gabriel R.G.
- 305-317 Factors influencing foreign direct investment of South African financial services firms in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Luiz, John Manuel & Charalambous, Harris
April 2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 111-118 The effects of national culture on market orientation: Conceptual framework and research propositions
by Kirca, Ahmet H. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 119-133 Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland
by Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen
- 134-144 Do consumer expectations match experience? Predicting the influence of price and country of origin on perceptions of product quality
by Veale, Roberta & Quester, Pascale
- 145-155 Organizing foreign market activities: From entry mode choice to configuration decisions
by Asmussen, Christian G. & Benito, Gabriel R.G. & Petersen, Bent
- 156-167 The impact of corporate and national cultures on decentralization in multinational corporations
by Williams, Christopher & van Triest, Sander
- 168-183 Budgetary accounting and reporting practices in Bahraini governmental units: An empirical study
by Ramadhan, Sayel
- 184-198 Psychic distance in exporter-importer relationships: A grounded theory approach
by Prime, Nathalie & Obadia, Claude & Vida, Irena
- 199-210 Iranian consumer animosity and U.S. products: A witch's brew or elixir?
by Bahaee, Mahmood & Pisani, Michael J.
February 2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-13 Linking corporate productivity to foreign direct investment: An empirical assessment
by Barbosa, Natália & Eiriz, Vasco
- 14-25 National cultural values and the perceived relational risks in biotechnology alliance relationships
by Delerue, Hélène & Simon, Eric
- 26-37 The perceived usefulness of knowledge supplied by foreign client networks
by Lindstrand, Angelika & Eriksson, Kent & Sharma, D. Deo
- 38-49 Performance of foreign subsidiaries: Does psychic distance matter?
by Dikova, Desislava
- 50-59 Internationalization of knowledge-intensive SMEs: The role of network relationships in the entry to a psychically distant market
by Ojala, Arto
- 60-75 Do as the large enterprises do?: Expatriate selection and overseas performance in emerging markets: The case of Taiwan SMEs
by Cheng, Hsiang-Lin & Lin, Carol Yeh Yun
- 76-88 Industrial clusters, entrepreneurial culture and the social environment: The effects on FDI distribution
by Majocchi, Antonio & Presutti, Manuela
- 89-107 Effect of perceived environmental uncertainty on exporter-importer inter-organisational relationships and export performance improvement
by Matanda, Margaret Jekanyika & Freeman, Susan
December 2008, Volume 17, Issue 6
- 617-629 New criticisms of international management: An analytical review
by Prasad, S. Benjamin & Pisani, Michael J. & Prasad, Rose M.
- 630-641 Finance-specific factors as drivers of cross-border investment--An empirical investigation
by Forssbæck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars
- 642-662 Firm value and its relation to equity retention levels, forecast earnings disclosures and underpricing in initial public offerings in Hong Kong
by Keasey, Kevin & McGuinness, Paul B.
- 663-675 Social capital dynamics and foreign market entry
by Agndal, Henrik & Chetty, Sylvie & Wilson, Heather
- 676-687 The configuration of employee retention practices in multinational corporations' foreign subsidiaries
by Reiche, B. Sebastian
- 688-702 The institutionalisation of political risk assessment (IPRA) in Jordanian international firms
by Al Khattab, Adel & Anchor, John R. & Davies, Eleanor M.M.
- 703-713 HRM practices affecting extrinsic and intrinsic motivation of knowledge receivers and their effect on intra-MNC knowledge transfer
by Minbaeva, Dana B.
- 714-728 International advertising campaigns in fast-moving consumer goods companies originating from a SMOPEC country
by Gabrielsson, Peter & Gabrielsson, Mika & Gabrielsson, Hannele
- 731-731 Erratum to "The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour: The perspective of intertwinement between guanxi and corruption" [Int. Bus. Rev. 17 (2008) 188-193]
by Luo, Yadong
October 2008, Volume 17, Issue 5
- 509-519 Efficiency of governance mechanisms in China's distribution channels
by Dong, Maggie Chuoyan & Tse, David K. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 520-532 Meta-analysis of cultural differences: Another slice at the apple
by Magnusson, Peter & Baack, Daniel W. & Zdravkovic, Srdan & Staub, Karin M. & Amine, Lyn S.
- 533-545 Managerial knowledge-sharing in chaebols and its impact on the performance of their foreign subsidiaries
by Lee, Jeoung Yul & MacMillan, Ian C.
- 546-558 Embodied and disembodied R&D spillovers to developed and developing countries
by Tang, Linghui & Koveos, Peter E.
- 559-573 Antecedents and consequences of international joint venture partnerships: A social exchange perspective
by Kwon, Yung-Chul
- 574-586 Export propensity and intensity of subsidiaries in emerging economies
by Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Wright, Mike & Foliano, Francesca
- 587-599 The influence of market and product knowledge resource embeddedness on the international mergers of advertising agencies: The case-study approach
by Huang, Tai-Yuan & Hu, Jer-San & Chen, Kuo-Chia
- 600-615 International diversification and performance: The mediating role of implementation
by Brock, David M. & Yaffe, Tal
August 2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 371-384 Seven perspectives on regional clusters and the case of Grand Rapids office furniture city
by Gupta, Vipin & Subramanian, Ram
- 385-401 Born globals: Propositions to help advance the theory
by Gabrielsson, Mika & Kirpalani, V.H. Manek & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Zucchella, Antonella
- 402-422 Country-of-origin, animosity and consumer response: Marketing implications of anti-Americanism and Francophobia
by Amine, Lyn Suzanne
- 423-441 The impact of R&D on value added for domestic and foreign firms in a newly industrialized economy
by Tsang, Eric W.K. & Yip, Paul S.L. & Toh, Mun Heng
- 442-451 The role of service embeddedness in the internationalisation process of manufacturing firms
by Jack, Robert & As-Saber, Sharif & Edwards, Ron & Buckley, Peter
- 452-472 The impact of horizontal and vertical FDI on host's country economic growth
by Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Smeets, Roger & Zwinkels, Remco
- 473-487 Linking knowledge, entry timing and internationalization strategy
by Tuppura, Anni & Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Jantunen, Ari & Kyläheiko, Kalevi
- 488-508 Bounded entrepreneurship and internationalisation of indigenous Chinese private-owned firms
by Liu, Xiaming & Xiao, Wen & Huang, Xianhai
June 2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 217-234 Close neighbours and distant friends--perceptions of cultural distance
by Chapman, Malcolm & Gajewska-De Mattos, Hanna & Clegg, Jeremy & Jennings Buckley, Peter
- 235-249 Global strategy in the international advertising industry
by Walters, Peter G.P. & Whitla, Paul & Davies, Howard
- 250-266 Country risk, national cultural differences between partners and survival of international joint ventures in Brazil
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Riccio, Edson Luiz
- 267-284 Entry mode research: Past and future
by Canabal, Anne & White III, George O.
- 285-309 Time pressure in acquisition negotiations: Its determinants and effects on parties' negotiation behaviour choice
by Saorín-Iborra, M. Carmen
- 310-330 Entrepreneurial decision-making in internationalization: Propositions from mid-size firms
by Perks, Keith J. & Hughes, Mathew
- 331-348 Institutional pressures and initiation of internationalization: Evidence from Taiwanese small- and medium-sized enterprises
by Cheng, Hsiang-Lin & Yu, Chow-Ming Joseph
- 349-367 Dunning's eclectic paradigm: A holistic, yet context specific framework for analysing the determinants of outward FDI: Evidence from international Greek investments
by Stoian, Carmen & Filippaios, Fragkiskos
April 2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 141-145 The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour
by Fang, Tony & Zhao, Shuming & Worm, Verner
- 146-158 Changes in institutional context and MNC operations in China: Subsidiary HRM practices in 1996 versus 2006
by Björkman, Ingmar & Smale, Adam & Sumelius, Jennie & Suutari, Vesa & Lu, Yuan
- 159-169 Changing success and failure factors in business negotiations with the PRC
by Fang, Tony & Worm, Verner & Tung, Rosalie L.
- 170-183 Retail store ownership influences on Chinese consumers
by Chaney, Isabella & Gamble, Jos
- 184-187 Chinese culture, modernization, and international business
by Leung, Kwok
- 188-193 The changing Chinese culture and business behavior: The perspective of intertwinement between guanxi and corruption
by Luo, Yadong
- 194-207 Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes
by Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony
February 2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-7 Corporate financial leverage and asset pricing in the Hong Kong market
by Ho, Ron Yiu Wah & Strange, Roger & Piesse, Jenifer
- 8-27 Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil
by Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian
- 28-38 The contribution of intercultural management to the success of international mergers and acquisitions: An analysis of the EADS group
by Barmeyer, Christoph & Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 39-53 How investment promotion affects attracting foreign direct investment: Analytical argument and empirical analyses
by Lim, Sung-Hoon
- 54-77 A case of the tortoise versus the hare? Deregulation process, timing, and firm performance in emerging markets
by Oetzel, Jennifer M. & Banerjee, Sudeshna Ghosh
- 78-102 Perception of unethical negotiation tactics: A comparative study of US and Saudi managers
by Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Malshe, Avinash & AbdulKader, Mazen
- 103-117 National cultural values and the purpose of businesses
by Harris, Simon & Carr, Chris
- 118-133 The three pillars of institutional theory and FDI in Latin America: An institutionalization process
by Trevino, Len J. & Thomas, Douglas E. & Cullen, John
December 2007, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 659-686 An exploration of the patterns underlying related and unrelated collaborative ventures using neural network: Empirical investigation of collaborative venture formation data spanning 1985-2001
by Nair, Anand & Hanvanich, Sangphet & Tamer Cavusgil, S.
- 687-712 Real options and the theory of foreign direct investment
by Li, Jing & Rugman, Alan M.
- 713-731 Productivity efficiency and firm size: An empirical analysis of foreign owned companies
by Halkos, George Emmanuel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 732-750 The sensitivity of U.S. multinational enterprises to political and macroeconomic uncertainty: A sectoral analysis
by Desbordes, Rodolphe
October 2007, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 531-548 Foreign ownership strategies of UK and US international franchisors: An exploratory application of Dunning's envelope paradigm
by Dunning, John H. & Pak, Yong Suhk & Beldona, Sam
- 549-572 Characteristics and influences of multinational subsidiary entrepreneurial culture: The case of the advertising sector
by Boojihawon, Dev Kumar & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Young, Stephen
- 573-593 Paths to foreign markets: Does distance to market affect firm internationalisation?
by Ellis, Paul D.
- 594-612 The interface between globalization, trade and development: Theoretical issues for international business studies
by Lévy, Brigitte
- 613-629 Retailers' foreign market entry decisions: An institutional perspective
by Huang, Ying & Sternquist, Brenda
- 630-654 Capital budgeting practices: A comparative study of the Netherlands and China
by Hermes, Niels & Smid, Peter & Yao, Lu
August 2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 405-424 The impact of national culture and communication on exporter-distributor relations and on export performance
by Nes, Erik B. & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Silkoset, Ragnhild
- 425-448 Corporate governance effectiveness during institutional transition
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Fan, Dennis K.K. & Young, Michael N. & Wu, Shukun
- 449-473 A processual analysis of knowledge transfer: From foreign MNEs to Chinese suppliers
by Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Fai, Felicia M.
- 474-493 What are the drivers of channel length? Distribution reform in The People's Republic of China
by Jaffe, Eugene Donald & Yi, Ling
- 494-506 Hysteresis in adjusting the ownership structure of foreign subsidiaries
by Axarloglou, Kostas & Kouvelis, Panos
- 507-525 Choice of scale by banks in financial centers
by Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim
June 2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 275-293 Analysing the link between export intensity, innovation and firm size in a science-based industry
by Pla-Barber, José & Alegre, Joaquín
- 294-309 Before the first export decision: Internationalisation readiness in the pre-export phase
by Tan, Alvin & Brewer, Paul & Liesch, Peter W.
- 310-336 Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W.
- 337-361 Determining international strategic alliance performance: A multidimensional approach
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 362-376 Foreign market entry mode in the hotel industry: The impact of country- and firm-specific factors
by Quer, Diego & Claver, Enrique & Andreu, Rosario
- 377-395 New evidence in an old debate: Investigating the relationship between HR satisfaction and turnover
by Khilji, Shaista E. & Wang, Xiaoyun
April 2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 139-141 Foreign direct investment in East Asia's transitional economies: Perspectives on development and transition
by Mirza, Hafiz & Freeman, Nick J.
- 142-158 The impact of foreign ownership, local ownership and industry characteristics on spillover benefits from foreign direct investment in China
by Buckley, Peter J. & Wang, Chengqi & Clegg, Jeremy
- 159-176 MNEs vertical linkages: The experience of Vietnam after Malaysia
by Giroud, Axèle
- 177-206 The determinants of foreign partner's equity ownership in Southeast Asian joint ventures
by Indro, Daniel C. & Richards, Malika
- 207-228 A new tale of two cities: Japanese FDIs in Shanghai and Beijing, 1979-2003
by Ma, Xufei & Delios, Andrew
- 229-250 Skills and complexity in management of IJVs: Exploring Swedish managers' experiences in China
by Demir, Robert & Söderman, Sten
- 251-268 International expansion of transnational advertising agencies in China: An assessment of the stages theory approach
by Cheung, Fanny S.L. & Leung, Wing-Fai
February 2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-22 Interpersonal similarity as a driver of knowledge sharing within multinational corporations
by Makela, Kristiina & Kalla, Hanna K. & Piekkari, Rebecca
- 23-46 Knowledge acquisition and the foreign development of high-tech start-ups: A social capital approach
by Presutti, Manuela & Boari, Cristina & Fratocchi, Luciano
- 47-67 To bribe or to convince? Political stakeholders and political activities in German multinational corporations
by Holtbrügge, Dirk & Berg, Nicola & Puck, Jonas F.
- 68-82 Intercultural communication patterns and tactics: Nordic expatriates in Japan
by Peltokorpi, Vesa
- 83-108 One more only if it is one of us. The number of partners and the stock market reaction to domestic and international alliance formation in EU telecom firms
by García-Canal, Esteban & Sánchez-Lorda, Pablo
- 109-135 Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry
by Seyoum, Belay
December 2006, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 577-600 Motives and partner selection criteria in international strategic alliances: Perspectives of Chinese firms
by Dong, Li & Glaister, Keith W.
- 601-617 A review of research methodologies in international business
by Yang, Zhilin & Wang, Xuehua & Su, Chenting
- 618-640 The erosion of stable shareholder practice in Japan ("Anteikabunushi Kosaku")
by Pease, Stephanie & Paliwoda, Stanley & Slater, Jim
- 641-659 Interfunctional dynamics and firm performance: A comparison between firms in Poland and the United States
by Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Kleczek, Ryszard
- 660-681 Measuring internationalisation in the mobile telecommunications industry
by Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason
- 682-701 Information internalisation and internationalisation--Evidence from Vietnamese firms
by Nguyen, Tho D. & Barrett, Nigel J. & Fletcher, Richard
October 2006, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 447-462 Facilitation of links between multinational subsidiaries and SMEs: The Scottish Technology and Collaboration (STAC) initiative
by Prashantham, Shameen & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 463-487 Knowledge acquisition from foreign parents in international joint ventures: An empirical study in Vietnam
by Thuc Anh, Phan Thi & Christopher Baughn, C. & Minh Hang, Ngo Thi & Neupert, Kent E.
- 488-504 Neo-institutional theory and institutional change: Towards empirical tests on the "Americanization" of German executive pay
by Chizema, Amon & Buck, Trevor
- 505-526 An investigation into the suitability of the international accounting standards to the United Arab Emirates environment
by Aljifri, Khaled & Khasharmeh, Hussein
- 527-546 Reverse logistics practices in the glass sector in Spain and Belgium
by González-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino
- 547-569 The impact of operational structure, lateral integrative mechanisms and control mechanisms on intra-MNE knowledge transfer
by Persson, Magnus
August 2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 317-338 International business research: Trends and school rankings
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Leung, Wai K.
- 339-360 Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap
by Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 361-380 Hofstede, Schwartz, or managerial perceptions? The effects of different cultural distance measures on establishment mode choices by multinational enterprises
by Drogendijk, Rian & Slangen, Arjen
- 381-400 Knowledge development and sharing in multinational corporations: The case of a centre of excellence and a transnational team
by Adenfelt, Maria & Lagerström, Katarina
- 401-414 The impact of regulatory quality on intra-foreign direct investment flows in the ASEAN markets
by Rammal, Hussain Gulzar & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 415-435 The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study
by Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S.
June 2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 195-214 Knowledge flows in MNCs: An empirical test and extension of Gupta and Govindarajan's typology of subsidiary roles
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Noorderhaven, Niels
- 215-232 A multidimensional concept of uncertainty and its influence on the entry mode choice: An empirical analysis in the service sector
by Sanchez-Peinado, Esther & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 233-252 Trade promotion and SME export performance
by Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot
- 253-277 The multinational enterprise as an internal market system
by Cerrato, Daniele
- 278-293 Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity
by Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve
- 294-312 Learning from foreign subsidiaries: An empirical investigation of headquarters' benefits from reverse knowledge transfers
by Ambos, Tina C. & Ambos, Björn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
April 2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 103-110 Stephen Herbert Hymer and/on the (theory of the) MNE and international business
by Pitelis, Christos
- 111-114 Stephen Hymer: An intellectual memoir
by Rowthorn, Robert
- 115-123 When I met Hymer: Some personal recollections
by Dunning, John H.
- 124-139 Reflections on the Hymer thesis and the multinational enterprise
by Teece, David J.
- 140-147 Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 148-150 Comment on Peter J. Buckley: "Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?"
by Graham, Edward M.
- 151-165 To 'almost see the world': Hierarchy and strategy in Hymer's view of the multinational
by Pearce, Robert & Papanastassiou, Marina
- 166-179 Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE
by Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats
- 180-193 Stephen Hymer and the externalization of production
by Strange, Roger & Newton, James
February 2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-13 Country-specific strategy and new venture formation in Central and East Europe
by Gil, Adrian & Nakos, George & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 14-28 Commitment for hire? The viability of corporate culture as a MNC control mechanism
by Welch, Denice E. & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 29-52 Influences on financial analyst forecast errors: A meta-analysis
by García-Meca, Emma & Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro
- 53-67 Roles of foreign owned subsidiaries in a small economy
by Hogenbirk, Annelies.E. & van Kranenburg, Hans.L.
- 68-83 US trade preferences and export performance of developing countries: Evidence from the generalized system of preferences
by Seyoum, Belay
- 84-101 A comparative study of career practices for management staff in Britain and India
by Baruch, Yehuda & Budhwar, Pawan S.
December 2005, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 655-675 Firm configuration and internationalisation: A model
by Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron
- 677-694 The relationship between domestic and outward foreign direct investment: The role of industry-specific effects
by Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per
- 695-717 Common risk factors in returns in Asian emerging stock markets
by Shum, Wai Cheong & Tang, Gordon Y.N.
- 719-738 Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships
by Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 739-763 The role of corporate governance in FDI decisions: Evidence from Taiwan
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger & Filatotchev, Igor
- 765-790 Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica
by Oetzel, Jennifer
October 2005, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 521-538 Managing subsidiary knowledge creation: The effect of control mechanisms on subsidiary local embeddedness
by Andersson, Ulf & Björkman, Ingmar & Forsgren, Mats
- 539-557 Technology and export behaviour: A resource-based view approach
by López Rodríguez, José & García Rodríguez, Rafael M.
- 559-575 Technology acquisition among Korean and Taiwanese firms in the United States
by Poon, Jessie P.H. & MacPherson, Alan
- 577-598 Influence of location factors on establishment and ownership of foreign investments: The case of the Japanese manufacturing firms in Europe
by Somlev, Ilian P. & Hoshino, Yasuo
- 599-617 Antecedents and performance consequences of international outsourcing
by Mol, Michael J. & van Tulder, Rob J.M. & Beije, Paul R.
- 619-639 Current paradigms in the international management field: An author co-citation analysis
by Acedo, Francisco José & Casillas, José Carlos
August 2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 375-396 The traders' dilemma: The adverse consequences of superior performance in mediated exchanges
by Ellis, Paul D.
- 397-414 Technology and the effects of cultural differences and task relatedness: A study of shareholder value creation in domestic and international joint ventures
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Richards, Malika & Miller, Stewart R. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 415-439 Problems of foreign subsidiaries of SMEs compared with large companies
by Vachani, Sushil
- 441-463 Influences on foreign ownership level and entry mode choice in Vietnam
by Tsang, Eric W.K.
- 465-493 Joint venture instability, learning and the relative bargaining power of the parent firms
by Nakamura, Masao
- 495-516 Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries
by Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed
June 2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 249-267 Technology sourcing in multinational enterprises and the roles of subsidiaries: An empirical investigation
by Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert
- 269-288 Multinational acquisition integration: the role of national culture in creating synergies
by Brock, David M.
- 289-305 Multilateral organisations and international project marketing
by Welch, Catherine
- 307-324 Revisiting the role of cultural distance in MNC's foreign ownership mode choice: the moderating effect of experience attributes
by Cho, Kang Rae & Padmanabhan, Prasad
- 325-344 An application of the consumer ethnocentrism model to French consumers
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Khare, Virginie Pioche & Gross, Andrew C. & Scherer, Robert F.
- 345-367 Opening the black box of motivation: A cross-cultural comparison of Sweden and Russia
by Fey, Carl F.
April 2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 119-128 Future directions for international entrepreneurship research
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Jones, Marian V.
- 129-146 Cognition and international entrepreneurship: implications for research on international opportunity recognition and exploitation
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Korri, Juha Santeri & Yu, JiFeng
- 147-166 The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?
by Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A.
- 167-185 The internationalisation of 'high performing' UK high-tech SMEs: a study of planned and unplanned strategies
by Crick, Dave & Spence, Martine
- 187-207 Entrepreneurs' relationships for internationalization: functions, origins and strategies
by Harris, Simon & Wheeler, Colin
- 209-226 Re-thinking country risk: insights from entrepreneurship theory
by Di Gregorio, Dante
- 227-248 Subsidiary entrepreneurship, internal and external competitive forces, and subsidiary performance
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Hood, Neil & Young, Stephen
February 2005, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-19 A global market advantage framework: the role of global market knowledge competencies
by Yeniyurt, Sengun & Tamer Cavusgil, S. & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 21-40 International experience and the performance of Scandinavian firms in China
by Carlsson, Johan & Nordegren, Axel & Sjöholm, Fredrik
- 41-59 Strategic share allocation and underpricings of IPOs in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Chan, Kam C. & Mak, Billy S.C.
- 61-76 Foreign investment impact and incentive: a strategic approach to the relationship between the objectives of foreign investment policy and their promotion
by Lim, Sung-Hoon
- 77-95 The effects of trust and shared vision on inward knowledge transfer in subsidiaries' intra- and inter-organizational relationships
by Li, Li
- 97-115 Chinese economic development, the next stage: outward FDI?
by Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor & Shu, Chang
- 117-117 Erratum to "Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field" [International Business Review 13 (2004) 661-684][star, open]
by Gabrielsson, Peter & Gabrielsson, Mika
December 2004, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 661-684 Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field
by Gabrielsson, P. & Gabrielsson, M.
- 685-703 The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue
- 705-728 An empirical investigation of immigrant effects: the experience of firms operating in the emerging markets
by Chung, Henry Fuan-Lin
- 729-748 Managing country-of-origin choices: competitive advantages and opportunities
by Brodowsky, Glen H. & Tan, Justin & Meilich, Ofer
- 749-761 Consumer ethics: moral ideologies and ethical beliefs of a micro-culture in the US
by Swaidan, Ziad & Rawwas, Mohammed Y.A. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A.
- 763-789 A comparative analysis of the market-based and accounting-based performance of diversifying and non-diversifying acquisitions in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Leung, T.Y.
- 805-805 Corrigendum to "Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?" [International Business Review 13 (5) (2004)][star, open]
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
October 2004, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 539-553 A conceptual framework of global account management capabilities and firm performance
by Hui Shi, Linda & Zou, Shaoming & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 555-571 Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly
by Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H.
- 573-594 Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
- 595-612 Valuation effect of international joint ventures: does experience matter?
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier
- 613-636 Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness
by Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram
- 637-649 Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries
by Kustin, Richard Alan
August 2004, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 425-445 Inter-firm alliance and network relationships and the eclectic paradigm of international production: an exploratory analysis of quasi-internalisation at the subsidiary level
by Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Enderwick, Peter
- 447-463 Internationalization speed and cost efficiency: evidence from Germany
by Wagner, Hardy
- 465-483 Gradually internationalizing 'born global' firms: an oxymoron?
by Hashai, Niron & Almor, Tamar
- 485-502 A contingency model of the association between strategy, environmental uncertainty and performance measurement: impact on organizational performance
by Hoque, Zahirul
- 503-522 The effects of nationality differences on manufacturing location in the US: a conjoint analysis approach
by Ulgado, Francis M. & Lee, Moonkyu
- 523-532 Edith Penrose and the resource-based view of (international) business strategy
by Pitelis, Christos N.