International Business Review
2006, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 601-617 A review of research methodologies in international business
by Yang, Zhilin & Wang, Xuehua & Su, Chenting
- 618-640 The erosion of stable shareholder practice in Japan ("Anteikabunushi Kosaku")
by Pease, Stephanie & Paliwoda, Stanley & Slater, Jim
- 641-659 Interfunctional dynamics and firm performance: A comparison between firms in Poland and the United States
by Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Kleczek, Ryszard
- 660-681 Measuring internationalisation in the mobile telecommunications industry
by Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason
- 682-701 Information internalisation and internationalisation--Evidence from Vietnamese firms
by Nguyen, Tho D. & Barrett, Nigel J. & Fletcher, Richard
2006, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 447-462 Facilitation of links between multinational subsidiaries and SMEs: The Scottish Technology and Collaboration (STAC) initiative
by Prashantham, Shameen & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 463-487 Knowledge acquisition from foreign parents in international joint ventures: An empirical study in Vietnam
by Thuc Anh, Phan Thi & Christopher Baughn, C. & Minh Hang, Ngo Thi & Neupert, Kent E.
- 488-504 Neo-institutional theory and institutional change: Towards empirical tests on the "Americanization" of German executive pay
by Chizema, Amon & Buck, Trevor
- 505-526 An investigation into the suitability of the international accounting standards to the United Arab Emirates environment
by Aljifri, Khaled & Khasharmeh, Hussein
- 527-546 Reverse logistics practices in the glass sector in Spain and Belgium
by González-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino
- 547-569 The impact of operational structure, lateral integrative mechanisms and control mechanisms on intra-MNE knowledge transfer
by Persson, Magnus
2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 317-338 International business research: Trends and school rankings
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Leung, Wai K.
- 339-360 Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap
by Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 361-380 Hofstede, Schwartz, or managerial perceptions? The effects of different cultural distance measures on establishment mode choices by multinational enterprises
by Drogendijk, Rian & Slangen, Arjen
- 381-400 Knowledge development and sharing in multinational corporations: The case of a centre of excellence and a transnational team
by Adenfelt, Maria & Lagerström, Katarina
- 401-414 The impact of regulatory quality on intra-foreign direct investment flows in the ASEAN markets
by Rammal, Hussain Gulzar & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 415-435 The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study
by Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S.
2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 195-214 Knowledge flows in MNCs: An empirical test and extension of Gupta and Govindarajan's typology of subsidiary roles
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Noorderhaven, Niels
- 215-232 A multidimensional concept of uncertainty and its influence on the entry mode choice: An empirical analysis in the service sector
by Sanchez-Peinado, Esther & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 233-252 Trade promotion and SME export performance
by Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot
- 253-277 The multinational enterprise as an internal market system
by Cerrato, Daniele
- 278-293 Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity
by Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve
- 294-312 Learning from foreign subsidiaries: An empirical investigation of headquarters' benefits from reverse knowledge transfers
by Ambos, Tina C. & Ambos, Björn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 103-110 Stephen Herbert Hymer and/on the (theory of the) MNE and international business
by Pitelis, Christos
- 111-114 Stephen Hymer: An intellectual memoir
by Rowthorn, Robert
- 115-123 When I met Hymer: Some personal recollections
by Dunning, John H.
- 124-139 Reflections on the Hymer thesis and the multinational enterprise
by Teece, David J.
- 140-147 Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 148-150 Comment on Peter J. Buckley: "Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?"
by Graham, Edward M.
- 151-165 To 'almost see the world': Hierarchy and strategy in Hymer's view of the multinational
by Pearce, Robert & Papanastassiou, Marina
- 166-179 Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE
by Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats
- 180-193 Stephen Hymer and the externalization of production
by Strange, Roger & Newton, James
2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-13 Country-specific strategy and new venture formation in Central and East Europe
by Gil, Adrian & Nakos, George & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 14-28 Commitment for hire? The viability of corporate culture as a MNC control mechanism
by Welch, Denice E. & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 29-52 Influences on financial analyst forecast errors: A meta-analysis
by García-Meca, Emma & Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro
- 53-67 Roles of foreign owned subsidiaries in a small economy
by Hogenbirk, Annelies.E. & van Kranenburg, Hans.L.
- 68-83 US trade preferences and export performance of developing countries: Evidence from the generalized system of preferences
by Seyoum, Belay
- 84-101 A comparative study of career practices for management staff in Britain and India
by Baruch, Yehuda & Budhwar, Pawan S.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 655-675 Firm configuration and internationalisation: A model
by Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron
- 677-694 The relationship between domestic and outward foreign direct investment: The role of industry-specific effects
by Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per
- 695-717 Common risk factors in returns in Asian emerging stock markets
by Shum, Wai Cheong & Tang, Gordon Y.N.
- 719-738 Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships
by Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 739-763 The role of corporate governance in FDI decisions: Evidence from Taiwan
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger & Filatotchev, Igor
- 765-790 Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica
by Oetzel, Jennifer
2005, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 521-538 Managing subsidiary knowledge creation: The effect of control mechanisms on subsidiary local embeddedness
by Andersson, Ulf & Björkman, Ingmar & Forsgren, Mats
- 539-557 Technology and export behaviour: A resource-based view approach
by López Rodríguez, José & García Rodríguez, Rafael M.
- 559-575 Technology acquisition among Korean and Taiwanese firms in the United States
by Poon, Jessie P.H. & MacPherson, Alan
- 577-598 Influence of location factors on establishment and ownership of foreign investments: The case of the Japanese manufacturing firms in Europe
by Somlev, Ilian P. & Hoshino, Yasuo
- 599-617 Antecedents and performance consequences of international outsourcing
by Mol, Michael J. & van Tulder, Rob J.M. & Beije, Paul R.
- 619-639 Current paradigms in the international management field: An author co-citation analysis
by Acedo, Francisco José & Casillas, José Carlos
2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 375-396 The traders' dilemma: The adverse consequences of superior performance in mediated exchanges
by Ellis, Paul D.
- 397-414 Technology and the effects of cultural differences and task relatedness: A study of shareholder value creation in domestic and international joint ventures
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Richards, Malika & Miller, Stewart R. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 415-439 Problems of foreign subsidiaries of SMEs compared with large companies
by Vachani, Sushil
- 441-463 Influences on foreign ownership level and entry mode choice in Vietnam
by Tsang, Eric W.K.
- 465-493 Joint venture instability, learning and the relative bargaining power of the parent firms
by Nakamura, Masao
- 495-516 Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries
by Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed
2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 249-267 Technology sourcing in multinational enterprises and the roles of subsidiaries: An empirical investigation
by Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert
- 269-288 Multinational acquisition integration: the role of national culture in creating synergies
by Brock, David M.
- 289-305 Multilateral organisations and international project marketing
by Welch, Catherine
- 307-324 Revisiting the role of cultural distance in MNC's foreign ownership mode choice: the moderating effect of experience attributes
by Cho, Kang Rae & Padmanabhan, Prasad
- 325-344 An application of the consumer ethnocentrism model to French consumers
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Khare, Virginie Pioche & Gross, Andrew C. & Scherer, Robert F.
- 345-367 Opening the black box of motivation: A cross-cultural comparison of Sweden and Russia
by Fey, Carl F.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 119-128 Future directions for international entrepreneurship research
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Jones, Marian V.
- 129-146 Cognition and international entrepreneurship: implications for research on international opportunity recognition and exploitation
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Korri, Juha Santeri & Yu, JiFeng
- 147-166 The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?
by Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A.
- 167-185 The internationalisation of 'high performing' UK high-tech SMEs: a study of planned and unplanned strategies
by Crick, Dave & Spence, Martine
- 187-207 Entrepreneurs' relationships for internationalization: functions, origins and strategies
by Harris, Simon & Wheeler, Colin
- 209-226 Re-thinking country risk: insights from entrepreneurship theory
by Di Gregorio, Dante
- 227-248 Subsidiary entrepreneurship, internal and external competitive forces, and subsidiary performance
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Hood, Neil & Young, Stephen
2005, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-19 A global market advantage framework: the role of global market knowledge competencies
by Yeniyurt, Sengun & Tamer Cavusgil, S. & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 21-40 International experience and the performance of Scandinavian firms in China
by Carlsson, Johan & Nordegren, Axel & Sjöholm, Fredrik
- 41-59 Strategic share allocation and underpricings of IPOs in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Chan, Kam C. & Mak, Billy S.C.
- 61-76 Foreign investment impact and incentive: a strategic approach to the relationship between the objectives of foreign investment policy and their promotion
by Lim, Sung-Hoon
- 77-95 The effects of trust and shared vision on inward knowledge transfer in subsidiaries' intra- and inter-organizational relationships
by Li, Li
- 97-115 Chinese economic development, the next stage: outward FDI?
by Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor & Shu, Chang
- 117-117 Erratum to "Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field" [International Business Review 13 (2004) 661-684][star, open]
by Gabrielsson, Peter & Gabrielsson, Mika
2004, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 661-684 Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field
by Gabrielsson, P. & Gabrielsson, M.
- 685-703 The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue
- 705-728 An empirical investigation of immigrant effects: the experience of firms operating in the emerging markets
by Chung, Henry Fuan-Lin
- 729-748 Managing country-of-origin choices: competitive advantages and opportunities
by Brodowsky, Glen H. & Tan, Justin & Meilich, Ofer
- 749-761 Consumer ethics: moral ideologies and ethical beliefs of a micro-culture in the US
by Swaidan, Ziad & Rawwas, Mohammed Y.A. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A.
- 763-789 A comparative analysis of the market-based and accounting-based performance of diversifying and non-diversifying acquisitions in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Leung, T.Y.
- 805-805 Corrigendum to "Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?" [International Business Review 13 (5) (2004)][star, open]
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
2004, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 539-553 A conceptual framework of global account management capabilities and firm performance
by Hui Shi, Linda & Zou, Shaoming & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 555-571 Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly
by Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H.
- 573-594 Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
- 595-612 Valuation effect of international joint ventures: does experience matter?
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier
- 613-636 Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness
by Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram
- 637-649 Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries
by Kustin, Richard Alan
2004, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 425-445 Inter-firm alliance and network relationships and the eclectic paradigm of international production: an exploratory analysis of quasi-internalisation at the subsidiary level
by Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Enderwick, Peter
- 447-463 Internationalization speed and cost efficiency: evidence from Germany
by Wagner, Hardy
- 465-483 Gradually internationalizing 'born global' firms: an oxymoron?
by Hashai, Niron & Almor, Tamar
- 485-502 A contingency model of the association between strategy, environmental uncertainty and performance measurement: impact on organizational performance
by Hoque, Zahirul
- 503-522 The effects of nationality differences on manufacturing location in the US: a conjoint analysis approach
by Ulgado, Francis M. & Lee, Moonkyu
- 523-532 Edith Penrose and the resource-based view of (international) business strategy
by Pitelis, Christos N.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 281-308 Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data
by Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M.
- 309-329 Predictors of firm-level political behavior in the global business environment: an investigation of specific activities employed by US firms
by Keillor, Bruce D. & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 331-357 Coordinations in business interactions between Hong Kong Chinese, mainland Chinese, and Western actors
by Trimarchi, Michael & Tamaschke, Rick
- 359-382 Subsidiary research and development, and the local environment
by Davis, Lee N. & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 383-400 Sources of export success in small- and medium-sized enterprises: the impact of public programs
by Alvarez, Roberto
- 401-416 Global competition and global markets: some empirical results
by Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 135-137 Special Issue in Honour of Michael Brooke
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 139-153 Hacking away at the conservatives: Michael Brooke and the development of international business at UMIST and the foundation of the UK Chapter of the Academy of International Business
by Clegg, Jeremy
- 155-180 International financial management: 35 years later--what has changed?
by Remmers, Lee
- 181-214 The future of the UK railway system: Michael Brooke's vision
by Casson, Mark
- 215-237 Centralization and autonomy: back to the future
by Young, Stephen & Tavares, Ana Teresa
- 239-255 Cartography and international business
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 257-279 The contribution of British scholarship to international business studies
by Dunning, John H.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 Revaluing the capital stock of international production
by Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John
- 19-41 The relationship between entrepreneurship and international performance: the importance of domestic environment
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Lioukas, Spyros & Carter, Sara
- 43-64 Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies
by Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus
- 65-82 An experimental study of two dimensions of country-of-origin (manufacturing country and branding country) using intrinsic and extrinsic cues
by Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Jain, Subhash C. & Sikand, Kiranjit
- 83-99 The influence of national origin and uncertainty on the choice between cooperation and merger-acquisition: an analysis of French and German firms
by Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 101-129 Empirical approach to the sequential relationships between firm strategy, export activity, and performance in U.S. manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jooh & Habte-Giorgis, Berhe
2003, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 657-658 Introduction to special issue on learning in international business networks
by Deo Sharma, D.
- 659-672 Market discovery and the international expansion of the firm
by Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin
- 673-695 The effect of experience and absorptive capacity on foreign market knowledge
by Eriksson, Kent & Chetty, Sylvie
- 697-717 The network model of internationalisation and experiential knowledge
by Hadley, Richard D. & Wilson, Heather I. M.
- 719-737 Path dependence, MNCs and the internationalisation process: a relational approach
by Araujo, Luis & Rezende, Sergio
- 739-753 The internationalization process of Born Globals: a network view
by Sharma, D. Deo & Blomstermo, Anders
- 755-782 The development of critical capabilities in foreign subsidiaries: disentangling the role of the subsidiary's business network
by Schmid, Stefan & Schurig, Andreas
2003, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 523-541 The relationships between unsystematic risk, skewness and stock returns during up and down markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N. & Shum, Wai Cheong
- 543-561 What if planning were really strategic? Exploring the strategy-planning relationship in multinationals
by Brock, David M. & Barry, David
- 563-579 Organizational motivation and the global concurrent launch in markets with accelerated technology: a conceptual framework and research propositions
by Li, Tiger & Nicholls, John A. F. & Roslow, Sydney
- 581-599 Cross-national development and validation of an international business measurement scale: the COISCALE
by Knight, Gary A. & Spreng, Richard A. & Yaprak, Attila
- 601-624 Performance of foreign direct investment from Singapore
by Pangarkar, Nitin & Lim, Hendry
- 625-645 Firm resource and first mover advantages: A case of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China
by Li, Ji & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Karakowsky, Leonard & Qian, Gongming
2003, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 395-419 Autonomy and effectiveness of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) in China
by Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram & Yeheskel, Orly
- 421-443 Building trust early: the influence of first and second order expectations on trust in international channels of distribution
by Marshall, Ronald Scott
- 445-459 The interplay of planned and emergent change in Cuba
by Pina e Cunha, Miguel & Campos e Cunha, Rita
- 461-477 The challenge of creativity and culture: a framework for analysis with application to Arabian Gulf firms
by Rice, Gillian
- 479-497 Explaining employment changes in foreign manufacturing investment in the UK
by Williams, David
- 499-521 Perceived cultural congruence's influence on employed communication strategies and resultant performance: a transitional economy international joint venture illustration
by Zeybek, Ali Yavuz & O'Brien, Matthew & Griffith, David A.
2003, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 273-295 Informal cooperation in the US and Germany: cooperative managerial capitalism vs. competitive managerial capitalism in interfirm information trading
by Sattler, Henrik & Schrader, Stephan & Lüthje, Christian
- 297-309 Is cultural similarity misleading? The experience of Australian manufacturers in Britain
by Fenwick, Marilyn & Edwards, Ron & Buckley, Peter J.
- 311-328 The potential impacts of national feelings on international business negotiations: a study in the China context
by Shi, Xinping & Wright, Philip C.
- 329-348 International multi-unit franchising: an agency theoretic explanation
by Garg, Viany K. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 349-367 How do firms evolve? The patterns of technological evolution of semiconductor subsidiaries
by Phene, Anupama & Almeida, Paul
- 369-386 Local technological competence and asset-seeking FDI: an empirical study of manufacturing and wholesale affiliates in Sweden
by Ivarsson, Inge & Jonsson, Thommy
2003, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 135-140 Advances in international marketing theory and practice
by Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 141-171 Standardization versus adaptation of international marketing strategy: an integrative assessment of the empirical research
by Theodosiou, Marios & Leonidou, Leonidas C.
- 173-191 Top management staffing in international strategic alliances: a conceptual explanation of decision perspective and objective formation
by Robson, Matthew J. & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Ginoglu, Dimitrios
- 193-214 Relationship marketing in an international context: a literature review
by Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P.
- 215-232 Knowledge transfer between marketing functions in multinational companies: a conceptual model
by Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Chini, Tina Claudia
- 233-252 Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?
by Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S.
- 253-272 Predicting business ethical tolerance in international markets: a concomitant clusterwise regression analysis
by Aurifeille, Jacques-Marie & Quester, Pascale G.
2003, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-16 An event study of the effects of partner and location cultural differences in joint ventures
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Miller, Stewart R. & Richards, Malika & Cavusgil, S. Tamar
- 17-39 The effect of group composition and autonomy on the performance of joint ventures (JVs): an analysis based on Spanish export JVs
by López-Navarro, Miguel Á. & Camisón-Zornoza, César
- 41-60 Determinants of the feedback-seeking behaviour of subsidiary top managers in multinational corporations
by Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm
- 61-81 Collaborating with competitors to acquire resources
by Chetty, Sylvie K. & Wilson, Heather I. M.
- 83-108 Learning to manage international joint ventures
by Glaister, Keith W. & Husan, Rumy & Buckley, Peter J.
- 109-126 The conditional relationship between beta and returns: recent evidence from international stock markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N. & Shum, Wai C.
- 133-133 Erratum to "Institutions and international business: a theoretical overview" [International Business Review 11 (2002) 635-646]
by Mudambi, R. & Navarra, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 6
- 635-646 Institutions and internation business: a theoretical overview
by Mudambi, Ram & Navarra, Pietro
- 647-663 Industrial clusters, transactions costs and the institutional determinants of MNE location behaviour
by McCann, Philip & Arita, Tomokazu & Gordon, Ian R.
- 665-684 Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications
by Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy
- 685-705 Seeking greener pastures: a theoretical and empirical investigation into the changing trend of foreign direct investment flows in response to institutional and strategic factors
by Sethi, Deepak & Guisinger, Stephen & Ford, David L. & Phelan, Steven E.
- 707-723 Market exchanges, hierarchical exchanges or relational exchanges in export channels into emerging markets
by Li, Lee & Ng, Peggy
- 725-752 State institutions, risk, and lending in global capital markets
by Sobel, Andrew C.
- 753-763 An institutional analysis of the US foreign sales corporation
by Miller, Van V. & Loess, Kurt
2002, Volume 11, Issue 5
- 505-522 An exploratory study of project based international joint ventures: the case of Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong
by Hung, Arthur Li Wai & Naidu, G. M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Yam, Richard C.
- 523-541 Performance of international joint ventures: evidence for West Africa
by Boateng, Agyenim & Glaister, Keith W.
- 543-561 Questioning guanxi: definition, classification and implications
by Fan, Ying
- 563-575 The impact of core labour standards on exports
by Hasnat, Baban
- 577-609 Consequences of sales management control in field sales organizations: a cross-national perspective
by Baldauf, Artur & Cravens, David W. & Grant, Kegn
- 611-628 Corporate elites as informants in qualitative international business research
by Welch, Catherine & Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Penttinen, Heli & Tahvanainen, Marja
2002, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 385-405 Exporter trust, commitment and marketing control in integrated and independent export channels
by Solberg, Carl Arthur & Nes, Erik B.
- 407-430 Entering the last frontier: expansion by US multinationals to Africa
by Owhoso, Vincent & Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Malgwi, Charles
- 431-452 An analysis of firm-specific resources and foreign direct investment in the United States
by Trevino, Len J. & Grosse, Robert
- 453-464 Multinational cash management and conglomerate discounts in the euro zone
by von Eije, Henk & Westerman, Wim
- 465-484 The impact of FDI on the productivity of domestic firms: the case of China
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Li, Shaomin & Tse, David K.
- 485-502 The growth of alliances in the knowledge-based economy
by Contractor, F. J. & Lorange, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 253-255 Special issue on the internationalization process of the firm
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Johanson, Jan
- 257-277 The concept of learning in the Uppsala internationalization process model: a critical review
by Forsgren, M.
- 279-304 Social capital, knowledge, and the international growth of technology-based new firms
by Yli-Renko, H. & Autio, E. & Tontti, V.
- 305-324 Mutual commitment and experiential knowledge in mature international business relationship
by Chetty, S. & Eriksson, K.
- 325-345 Change of foreign operation method: impetus and switching costs
by Pedersen, T. & Petersen, B. & Benito, G. R. G.
- 347-363 Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection
by Andersen, O. & Buvik, A.
- 365-383 Connected internationalisation processes: the case of internationalising channel intermediaries
by Andersson, P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 117-138 Consumer processing of foreign advertisements: roles of country-of-origin perceptions, consumer ethnocentrism, and country attitude
by Moon, B. J. & Jain, S. C.
- 139-163 The development of subsidiary-management research: review and theoretical analysis
by Paterson, S. L. & Brock, D. M.
- 165-192 Toward a tradeoff model for international market selection
by Papadopoulos, N. & Chen, Hongbin & Thomas, D. R.
- 193-210 An analysis of determinants of entry mode and its impact on performance
by Chen, Haiyang & Hu, Michael Y.
- 211-230 The relationships between types of network organization and adoption of management mechanisms: an empirical study of knowledge transactions of MNC's subsidiaries in Taiwan
by Tseng, C. -H. & Yu, C-M. J. & Seetoo, D. H. W.
- 231-250 Business unit strategies between regionalisation and globalisation
by Proff, H.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 A conceptual framework of relational governance in foreign distributor relationships
by Roath, A. S. & Miller, S. R. & Cavusgil, S. T.
- 17-33 Career management of business expatriates from China
by Selmer, Jan & Ebrahimi, Bahman P. & Mingtao, Li
- 35-55 Diversification and market entry choices in the context of foreign direct investment
by Mudambi, R. & Mudambi, S. M.
- 57-77 A resource-based analysis of sustainable competitive advantage in a global environment
by Fahy, John
- 79-96 Determinants of insurance pervasiveness: a cross-national analysis
by Park, H. & Borde, S. F. & Choi, Y.
- 97-111 Business ethics in the Arab Gulf States: a three-country study
by Al-Khatib, J. A. & Robertson, C. J. & D'Auria Stanton, A. & Vitell, S. J.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 6
- 597-614 International marketing managers' cultural sensitivity: relevance, training requirements and a pragmatic training concept
by Holzmüller, Hartmut H. & Stöttinger, Barbara
- 615-643 Developing a model of leadership styles: what works best in Russia?
by Fey, Carl F. & Adaeva, Margarita & Vitkovskaia, Anastasia
- 645-659 The relative importance of old and new decision specific experience in foreign ownership strategies: an exploratory study
by Rae Cho, Kang & Padmanabhan, Prasad
- 661-685 Foreign direct investment in the banking sector: the case of Italian banks in the '90s
by Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia
- 687-700 Country-level investments and the effect of corruption -- some empirical evidence
by Habib, M. & Zurawicki, L.
- 701-726 The impact of the information and communications technology revolution on the internationalisation of corporate technology
by Santangelo, Grazia D.
2001, Volume 10, Issue 5
- 493-504 Marketing opportunities and challenges in emerging markets in the new millennium: a conceptual framework and analysis
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 505-516 The modified CETSCALE: validity tests in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
by Lindquist, Jay D. & Vida, Irena & Plank, Richard E. & Fairhurst, Ann
- 517-549 A country-cluster analysis of the distribution and promotion infrastructure in Central and Eastern Europe
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta