International Business Review
August 2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 488-508 Bounded entrepreneurship and internationalisation of indigenous Chinese private-owned firms
by Liu, Xiaming & Xiao, Wen & Huang, Xianhai
June 2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 217-234 Close neighbours and distant friends--perceptions of cultural distance
by Chapman, Malcolm & Gajewska-De Mattos, Hanna & Clegg, Jeremy & Jennings Buckley, Peter
- 235-249 Global strategy in the international advertising industry
by Walters, Peter G.P. & Whitla, Paul & Davies, Howard
- 250-266 Country risk, national cultural differences between partners and survival of international joint ventures in Brazil
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Riccio, Edson Luiz
- 267-284 Entry mode research: Past and future
by Canabal, Anne & White III, George O.
- 285-309 Time pressure in acquisition negotiations: Its determinants and effects on parties' negotiation behaviour choice
by Saorín-Iborra, M. Carmen
- 310-330 Entrepreneurial decision-making in internationalization: Propositions from mid-size firms
by Perks, Keith J. & Hughes, Mathew
- 331-348 Institutional pressures and initiation of internationalization: Evidence from Taiwanese small- and medium-sized enterprises
by Cheng, Hsiang-Lin & Yu, Chow-Ming Joseph
- 349-367 Dunning's eclectic paradigm: A holistic, yet context specific framework for analysing the determinants of outward FDI: Evidence from international Greek investments
by Stoian, Carmen & Filippaios, Fragkiskos
April 2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 141-145 The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour
by Fang, Tony & Zhao, Shuming & Worm, Verner
- 146-158 Changes in institutional context and MNC operations in China: Subsidiary HRM practices in 1996 versus 2006
by Björkman, Ingmar & Smale, Adam & Sumelius, Jennie & Suutari, Vesa & Lu, Yuan
- 159-169 Changing success and failure factors in business negotiations with the PRC
by Fang, Tony & Worm, Verner & Tung, Rosalie L.
- 170-183 Retail store ownership influences on Chinese consumers
by Chaney, Isabella & Gamble, Jos
- 184-187 Chinese culture, modernization, and international business
by Leung, Kwok
- 188-193 The changing Chinese culture and business behavior: The perspective of intertwinement between guanxi and corruption
by Luo, Yadong
- 194-207 Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes
by Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony
February 2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-7 Corporate financial leverage and asset pricing in the Hong Kong market
by Ho, Ron Yiu Wah & Strange, Roger & Piesse, Jenifer
- 8-27 Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil
by Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian
- 28-38 The contribution of intercultural management to the success of international mergers and acquisitions: An analysis of the EADS group
by Barmeyer, Christoph & Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 39-53 How investment promotion affects attracting foreign direct investment: Analytical argument and empirical analyses
by Lim, Sung-Hoon
- 54-77 A case of the tortoise versus the hare? Deregulation process, timing, and firm performance in emerging markets
by Oetzel, Jennifer M. & Banerjee, Sudeshna Ghosh
- 78-102 Perception of unethical negotiation tactics: A comparative study of US and Saudi managers
by Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Malshe, Avinash & AbdulKader, Mazen
- 103-117 National cultural values and the purpose of businesses
by Harris, Simon & Carr, Chris
- 118-133 The three pillars of institutional theory and FDI in Latin America: An institutionalization process
by Trevino, Len J. & Thomas, Douglas E. & Cullen, John
December 2007, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 659-686 An exploration of the patterns underlying related and unrelated collaborative ventures using neural network: Empirical investigation of collaborative venture formation data spanning 1985-2001
by Nair, Anand & Hanvanich, Sangphet & Tamer Cavusgil, S.
- 687-712 Real options and the theory of foreign direct investment
by Li, Jing & Rugman, Alan M.
- 713-731 Productivity efficiency and firm size: An empirical analysis of foreign owned companies
by Halkos, George Emmanuel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 732-750 The sensitivity of U.S. multinational enterprises to political and macroeconomic uncertainty: A sectoral analysis
by Desbordes, Rodolphe
October 2007, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 531-548 Foreign ownership strategies of UK and US international franchisors: An exploratory application of Dunning's envelope paradigm
by Dunning, John H. & Pak, Yong Suhk & Beldona, Sam
- 549-572 Characteristics and influences of multinational subsidiary entrepreneurial culture: The case of the advertising sector
by Boojihawon, Dev Kumar & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Young, Stephen
- 573-593 Paths to foreign markets: Does distance to market affect firm internationalisation?
by Ellis, Paul D.
- 594-612 The interface between globalization, trade and development: Theoretical issues for international business studies
by Lévy, Brigitte
- 613-629 Retailers' foreign market entry decisions: An institutional perspective
by Huang, Ying & Sternquist, Brenda
- 630-654 Capital budgeting practices: A comparative study of the Netherlands and China
by Hermes, Niels & Smid, Peter & Yao, Lu
August 2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 405-424 The impact of national culture and communication on exporter-distributor relations and on export performance
by Nes, Erik B. & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Silkoset, Ragnhild
- 425-448 Corporate governance effectiveness during institutional transition
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Fan, Dennis K.K. & Young, Michael N. & Wu, Shukun
- 449-473 A processual analysis of knowledge transfer: From foreign MNEs to Chinese suppliers
by Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Fai, Felicia M.
- 474-493 What are the drivers of channel length? Distribution reform in The People's Republic of China
by Jaffe, Eugene Donald & Yi, Ling
- 494-506 Hysteresis in adjusting the ownership structure of foreign subsidiaries
by Axarloglou, Kostas & Kouvelis, Panos
- 507-525 Choice of scale by banks in financial centers
by Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim
June 2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 275-293 Analysing the link between export intensity, innovation and firm size in a science-based industry
by Pla-Barber, José & Alegre, Joaquín
- 294-309 Before the first export decision: Internationalisation readiness in the pre-export phase
by Tan, Alvin & Brewer, Paul & Liesch, Peter W.
- 310-336 Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W.
- 337-361 Determining international strategic alliance performance: A multidimensional approach
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 362-376 Foreign market entry mode in the hotel industry: The impact of country- and firm-specific factors
by Quer, Diego & Claver, Enrique & Andreu, Rosario
- 377-395 New evidence in an old debate: Investigating the relationship between HR satisfaction and turnover
by Khilji, Shaista E. & Wang, Xiaoyun
April 2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 139-141 Foreign direct investment in East Asia's transitional economies: Perspectives on development and transition
by Mirza, Hafiz & Freeman, Nick J.
- 142-158 The impact of foreign ownership, local ownership and industry characteristics on spillover benefits from foreign direct investment in China
by Buckley, Peter J. & Wang, Chengqi & Clegg, Jeremy
- 159-176 MNEs vertical linkages: The experience of Vietnam after Malaysia
by Giroud, Axèle
- 177-206 The determinants of foreign partner's equity ownership in Southeast Asian joint ventures
by Indro, Daniel C. & Richards, Malika
- 207-228 A new tale of two cities: Japanese FDIs in Shanghai and Beijing, 1979-2003
by Ma, Xufei & Delios, Andrew
- 229-250 Skills and complexity in management of IJVs: Exploring Swedish managers' experiences in China
by Demir, Robert & Söderman, Sten
- 251-268 International expansion of transnational advertising agencies in China: An assessment of the stages theory approach
by Cheung, Fanny S.L. & Leung, Wing-Fai
February 2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-22 Interpersonal similarity as a driver of knowledge sharing within multinational corporations
by Makela, Kristiina & Kalla, Hanna K. & Piekkari, Rebecca
- 23-46 Knowledge acquisition and the foreign development of high-tech start-ups: A social capital approach
by Presutti, Manuela & Boari, Cristina & Fratocchi, Luciano
- 47-67 To bribe or to convince? Political stakeholders and political activities in German multinational corporations
by Holtbrügge, Dirk & Berg, Nicola & Puck, Jonas F.
- 68-82 Intercultural communication patterns and tactics: Nordic expatriates in Japan
by Peltokorpi, Vesa
- 83-108 One more only if it is one of us. The number of partners and the stock market reaction to domestic and international alliance formation in EU telecom firms
by García-Canal, Esteban & Sánchez-Lorda, Pablo
- 109-135 Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry
by Seyoum, Belay
December 2006, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 577-600 Motives and partner selection criteria in international strategic alliances: Perspectives of Chinese firms
by Dong, Li & Glaister, Keith W.
- 601-617 A review of research methodologies in international business
by Yang, Zhilin & Wang, Xuehua & Su, Chenting
- 618-640 The erosion of stable shareholder practice in Japan ("Anteikabunushi Kosaku")
by Pease, Stephanie & Paliwoda, Stanley & Slater, Jim
- 641-659 Interfunctional dynamics and firm performance: A comparison between firms in Poland and the United States
by Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Kleczek, Ryszard
- 660-681 Measuring internationalisation in the mobile telecommunications industry
by Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason
- 682-701 Information internalisation and internationalisation--Evidence from Vietnamese firms
by Nguyen, Tho D. & Barrett, Nigel J. & Fletcher, Richard
October 2006, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 447-462 Facilitation of links between multinational subsidiaries and SMEs: The Scottish Technology and Collaboration (STAC) initiative
by Prashantham, Shameen & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 463-487 Knowledge acquisition from foreign parents in international joint ventures: An empirical study in Vietnam
by Thuc Anh, Phan Thi & Christopher Baughn, C. & Minh Hang, Ngo Thi & Neupert, Kent E.
- 488-504 Neo-institutional theory and institutional change: Towards empirical tests on the "Americanization" of German executive pay
by Chizema, Amon & Buck, Trevor
- 505-526 An investigation into the suitability of the international accounting standards to the United Arab Emirates environment
by Aljifri, Khaled & Khasharmeh, Hussein
- 527-546 Reverse logistics practices in the glass sector in Spain and Belgium
by González-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino
- 547-569 The impact of operational structure, lateral integrative mechanisms and control mechanisms on intra-MNE knowledge transfer
by Persson, Magnus
August 2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 317-338 International business research: Trends and school rankings
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Leung, Wai K.
- 339-360 Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap
by Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 361-380 Hofstede, Schwartz, or managerial perceptions? The effects of different cultural distance measures on establishment mode choices by multinational enterprises
by Drogendijk, Rian & Slangen, Arjen
- 381-400 Knowledge development and sharing in multinational corporations: The case of a centre of excellence and a transnational team
by Adenfelt, Maria & Lagerström, Katarina
- 401-414 The impact of regulatory quality on intra-foreign direct investment flows in the ASEAN markets
by Rammal, Hussain Gulzar & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 415-435 The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study
by Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S.
June 2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 195-214 Knowledge flows in MNCs: An empirical test and extension of Gupta and Govindarajan's typology of subsidiary roles
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Noorderhaven, Niels
- 215-232 A multidimensional concept of uncertainty and its influence on the entry mode choice: An empirical analysis in the service sector
by Sanchez-Peinado, Esther & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 233-252 Trade promotion and SME export performance
by Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot
- 253-277 The multinational enterprise as an internal market system
by Cerrato, Daniele
- 278-293 Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity
by Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve
- 294-312 Learning from foreign subsidiaries: An empirical investigation of headquarters' benefits from reverse knowledge transfers
by Ambos, Tina C. & Ambos, Björn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
April 2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 103-110 Stephen Herbert Hymer and/on the (theory of the) MNE and international business
by Pitelis, Christos
- 111-114 Stephen Hymer: An intellectual memoir
by Rowthorn, Robert
- 115-123 When I met Hymer: Some personal recollections
by Dunning, John H.
- 124-139 Reflections on the Hymer thesis and the multinational enterprise
by Teece, David J.
- 140-147 Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 148-150 Comment on Peter J. Buckley: "Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?"
by Graham, Edward M.
- 151-165 To 'almost see the world': Hierarchy and strategy in Hymer's view of the multinational
by Pearce, Robert & Papanastassiou, Marina
- 166-179 Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE
by Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats
- 180-193 Stephen Hymer and the externalization of production
by Strange, Roger & Newton, James
February 2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-13 Country-specific strategy and new venture formation in Central and East Europe
by Gil, Adrian & Nakos, George & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 14-28 Commitment for hire? The viability of corporate culture as a MNC control mechanism
by Welch, Denice E. & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 29-52 Influences on financial analyst forecast errors: A meta-analysis
by García-Meca, Emma & Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro
- 53-67 Roles of foreign owned subsidiaries in a small economy
by Hogenbirk, Annelies.E. & van Kranenburg, Hans.L.
- 68-83 US trade preferences and export performance of developing countries: Evidence from the generalized system of preferences
by Seyoum, Belay
- 84-101 A comparative study of career practices for management staff in Britain and India
by Baruch, Yehuda & Budhwar, Pawan S.
December 2005, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 655-675 Firm configuration and internationalisation: A model
by Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron
- 677-694 The relationship between domestic and outward foreign direct investment: The role of industry-specific effects
by Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per
- 695-717 Common risk factors in returns in Asian emerging stock markets
by Shum, Wai Cheong & Tang, Gordon Y.N.
- 719-738 Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships
by Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 739-763 The role of corporate governance in FDI decisions: Evidence from Taiwan
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger & Filatotchev, Igor
- 765-790 Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica
by Oetzel, Jennifer
October 2005, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 521-538 Managing subsidiary knowledge creation: The effect of control mechanisms on subsidiary local embeddedness
by Andersson, Ulf & Björkman, Ingmar & Forsgren, Mats
- 539-557 Technology and export behaviour: A resource-based view approach
by López Rodríguez, José & García Rodríguez, Rafael M.
- 559-575 Technology acquisition among Korean and Taiwanese firms in the United States
by Poon, Jessie P.H. & MacPherson, Alan
- 577-598 Influence of location factors on establishment and ownership of foreign investments: The case of the Japanese manufacturing firms in Europe
by Somlev, Ilian P. & Hoshino, Yasuo
- 599-617 Antecedents and performance consequences of international outsourcing
by Mol, Michael J. & van Tulder, Rob J.M. & Beije, Paul R.
- 619-639 Current paradigms in the international management field: An author co-citation analysis
by Acedo, Francisco José & Casillas, José Carlos
August 2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 375-396 The traders' dilemma: The adverse consequences of superior performance in mediated exchanges
by Ellis, Paul D.
- 397-414 Technology and the effects of cultural differences and task relatedness: A study of shareholder value creation in domestic and international joint ventures
by Hanvanich, Sangphet & Richards, Malika & Miller, Stewart R. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 415-439 Problems of foreign subsidiaries of SMEs compared with large companies
by Vachani, Sushil
- 441-463 Influences on foreign ownership level and entry mode choice in Vietnam
by Tsang, Eric W.K.
- 465-493 Joint venture instability, learning and the relative bargaining power of the parent firms
by Nakamura, Masao
- 495-516 Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries
by Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed
June 2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 249-267 Technology sourcing in multinational enterprises and the roles of subsidiaries: An empirical investigation
by Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert
- 269-288 Multinational acquisition integration: the role of national culture in creating synergies
by Brock, David M.
- 289-305 Multilateral organisations and international project marketing
by Welch, Catherine
- 307-324 Revisiting the role of cultural distance in MNC's foreign ownership mode choice: the moderating effect of experience attributes
by Cho, Kang Rae & Padmanabhan, Prasad
- 325-344 An application of the consumer ethnocentrism model to French consumers
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Khare, Virginie Pioche & Gross, Andrew C. & Scherer, Robert F.
- 345-367 Opening the black box of motivation: A cross-cultural comparison of Sweden and Russia
by Fey, Carl F.
April 2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 119-128 Future directions for international entrepreneurship research
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Jones, Marian V.
- 129-146 Cognition and international entrepreneurship: implications for research on international opportunity recognition and exploitation
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Korri, Juha Santeri & Yu, JiFeng
- 147-166 The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?
by Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A.
- 167-185 The internationalisation of 'high performing' UK high-tech SMEs: a study of planned and unplanned strategies
by Crick, Dave & Spence, Martine
- 187-207 Entrepreneurs' relationships for internationalization: functions, origins and strategies
by Harris, Simon & Wheeler, Colin
- 209-226 Re-thinking country risk: insights from entrepreneurship theory
by Di Gregorio, Dante
- 227-248 Subsidiary entrepreneurship, internal and external competitive forces, and subsidiary performance
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Hood, Neil & Young, Stephen
February 2005, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-19 A global market advantage framework: the role of global market knowledge competencies
by Yeniyurt, Sengun & Tamer Cavusgil, S. & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 21-40 International experience and the performance of Scandinavian firms in China
by Carlsson, Johan & Nordegren, Axel & Sjöholm, Fredrik
- 41-59 Strategic share allocation and underpricings of IPOs in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Chan, Kam C. & Mak, Billy S.C.
- 61-76 Foreign investment impact and incentive: a strategic approach to the relationship between the objectives of foreign investment policy and their promotion
by Lim, Sung-Hoon
- 77-95 The effects of trust and shared vision on inward knowledge transfer in subsidiaries' intra- and inter-organizational relationships
by Li, Li
- 97-115 Chinese economic development, the next stage: outward FDI?
by Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor & Shu, Chang
- 117-117 Erratum to "Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field" [International Business Review 13 (2004) 661-684][star, open]
by Gabrielsson, Peter & Gabrielsson, Mika
December 2004, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 661-684 Globalizing internationals: business portfolio and marketing strategies in the ICT field
by Gabrielsson, P. & Gabrielsson, M.
- 685-703 The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue
- 705-728 An empirical investigation of immigrant effects: the experience of firms operating in the emerging markets
by Chung, Henry Fuan-Lin
- 729-748 Managing country-of-origin choices: competitive advantages and opportunities
by Brodowsky, Glen H. & Tan, Justin & Meilich, Ofer
- 749-761 Consumer ethics: moral ideologies and ethical beliefs of a micro-culture in the US
by Swaidan, Ziad & Rawwas, Mohammed Y.A. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A.
- 763-789 A comparative analysis of the market-based and accounting-based performance of diversifying and non-diversifying acquisitions in Hong Kong
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Leung, T.Y.
- 805-805 Corrigendum to "Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?" [International Business Review 13 (5) (2004)][star, open]
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
October 2004, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 539-553 A conceptual framework of global account management capabilities and firm performance
by Hui Shi, Linda & Zou, Shaoming & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 555-571 Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly
by Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H.
- 573-594 Why did the Telia-Telenor merger fail?
by Fang, Tony & Fridh, Camilla & Schultzberg, Sara
- 595-612 Valuation effect of international joint ventures: does experience matter?
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier
- 613-636 Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness
by Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram
- 637-649 Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries
by Kustin, Richard Alan
August 2004, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 425-445 Inter-firm alliance and network relationships and the eclectic paradigm of international production: an exploratory analysis of quasi-internalisation at the subsidiary level
by Scott-Kennel, Joanna & Enderwick, Peter
- 447-463 Internationalization speed and cost efficiency: evidence from Germany
by Wagner, Hardy
- 465-483 Gradually internationalizing 'born global' firms: an oxymoron?
by Hashai, Niron & Almor, Tamar
- 485-502 A contingency model of the association between strategy, environmental uncertainty and performance measurement: impact on organizational performance
by Hoque, Zahirul
- 503-522 The effects of nationality differences on manufacturing location in the US: a conjoint analysis approach
by Ulgado, Francis M. & Lee, Moonkyu
- 523-532 Edith Penrose and the resource-based view of (international) business strategy
by Pitelis, Christos N.
June 2004, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 281-308 Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data
by Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M.
- 309-329 Predictors of firm-level political behavior in the global business environment: an investigation of specific activities employed by US firms
by Keillor, Bruce D. & Hult, G. Tomas M.
- 331-357 Coordinations in business interactions between Hong Kong Chinese, mainland Chinese, and Western actors
by Trimarchi, Michael & Tamaschke, Rick
- 359-382 Subsidiary research and development, and the local environment
by Davis, Lee N. & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 383-400 Sources of export success in small- and medium-sized enterprises: the impact of public programs
by Alvarez, Roberto
- 401-416 Global competition and global markets: some empirical results
by Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P.
April 2004, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 135-137 Special Issue in Honour of Michael Brooke
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 139-153 Hacking away at the conservatives: Michael Brooke and the development of international business at UMIST and the foundation of the UK Chapter of the Academy of International Business
by Clegg, Jeremy
- 155-180 International financial management: 35 years later--what has changed?
by Remmers, Lee
- 181-214 The future of the UK railway system: Michael Brooke's vision
by Casson, Mark
- 215-237 Centralization and autonomy: back to the future
by Young, Stephen & Tavares, Ana Teresa
- 239-255 Cartography and international business
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 257-279 The contribution of British scholarship to international business studies
by Dunning, John H.
February 2004, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 Revaluing the capital stock of international production
by Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John
- 19-41 The relationship between entrepreneurship and international performance: the importance of domestic environment
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Lioukas, Spyros & Carter, Sara
- 43-64 Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies
by Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus
- 65-82 An experimental study of two dimensions of country-of-origin (manufacturing country and branding country) using intrinsic and extrinsic cues
by Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Jain, Subhash C. & Sikand, Kiranjit
- 83-99 The influence of national origin and uncertainty on the choice between cooperation and merger-acquisition: an analysis of French and German firms
by Mayrhofer, Ulrike
- 101-129 Empirical approach to the sequential relationships between firm strategy, export activity, and performance in U.S. manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jooh & Habte-Giorgis, Berhe
December 2003, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 657-658 Introduction to special issue on learning in international business networks
by Deo Sharma, D.
- 659-672 Market discovery and the international expansion of the firm
by Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin
- 673-695 The effect of experience and absorptive capacity on foreign market knowledge
by Eriksson, Kent & Chetty, Sylvie
- 697-717 The network model of internationalisation and experiential knowledge
by Hadley, Richard D. & Wilson, Heather I. M.
- 719-737 Path dependence, MNCs and the internationalisation process: a relational approach
by Araujo, Luis & Rezende, Sergio
- 739-753 The internationalization process of Born Globals: a network view
by Sharma, D. Deo & Blomstermo, Anders
- 755-782 The development of critical capabilities in foreign subsidiaries: disentangling the role of the subsidiary's business network
by Schmid, Stefan & Schurig, Andreas
October 2003, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 523-541 The relationships between unsystematic risk, skewness and stock returns during up and down markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N. & Shum, Wai Cheong
- 543-561 What if planning were really strategic? Exploring the strategy-planning relationship in multinationals
by Brock, David M. & Barry, David
- 563-579 Organizational motivation and the global concurrent launch in markets with accelerated technology: a conceptual framework and research propositions
by Li, Tiger & Nicholls, John A. F. & Roslow, Sydney
- 581-599 Cross-national development and validation of an international business measurement scale: the COISCALE
by Knight, Gary A. & Spreng, Richard A. & Yaprak, Attila
- 601-624 Performance of foreign direct investment from Singapore
by Pangarkar, Nitin & Lim, Hendry
- 625-645 Firm resource and first mover advantages: A case of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China
by Li, Ji & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Karakowsky, Leonard & Qian, Gongming
August 2003, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 395-419 Autonomy and effectiveness of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) in China
by Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram & Yeheskel, Orly
- 421-443 Building trust early: the influence of first and second order expectations on trust in international channels of distribution
by Marshall, Ronald Scott
- 445-459 The interplay of planned and emergent change in Cuba
by Pina e Cunha, Miguel & Campos e Cunha, Rita
- 461-477 The challenge of creativity and culture: a framework for analysis with application to Arabian Gulf firms
by Rice, Gillian
- 479-497 Explaining employment changes in foreign manufacturing investment in the UK
by Williams, David
- 499-521 Perceived cultural congruence's influence on employed communication strategies and resultant performance: a transitional economy international joint venture illustration
by Zeybek, Ali Yavuz & O'Brien, Matthew & Griffith, David A.
June 2003, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 273-295 Informal cooperation in the US and Germany: cooperative managerial capitalism vs. competitive managerial capitalism in interfirm information trading
by Sattler, Henrik & Schrader, Stephan & Lüthje, Christian
- 297-309 Is cultural similarity misleading? The experience of Australian manufacturers in Britain
by Fenwick, Marilyn & Edwards, Ron & Buckley, Peter J.
- 311-328 The potential impacts of national feelings on international business negotiations: a study in the China context
by Shi, Xinping & Wright, Philip C.
- 329-348 International multi-unit franchising: an agency theoretic explanation
by Garg, Viany K. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 349-367 How do firms evolve? The patterns of technological evolution of semiconductor subsidiaries
by Phene, Anupama & Almeida, Paul
- 369-386 Local technological competence and asset-seeking FDI: an empirical study of manufacturing and wholesale affiliates in Sweden
by Ivarsson, Inge & Jonsson, Thommy
April 2003, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 135-140 Advances in international marketing theory and practice
by Katsikeas, Constantine S.