Citations for "The Emergence of Firms in a Population of Agents"
by Robert Axtell
- Jacques Laye & Charis Lina & Herve Tanguy, 2006. "E-consumers' search and emerging structure of B-to-C coalitions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 374, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006.
"Agent-Based Models of Organizations,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E Harrington Jr, 2004. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Economics Working Paper Archive 515, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2010. "Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1143-1154, December.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities," MPRA Paper 9956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec, 2009. "Knife-Edge Conditions in the Modeling of Long-Run Growth Regularities," NBP Working Papers 68, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Wright, Ian, 2005. "The social architecture of capitalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 589-620.
- Ian Wright, 2004. "The Social Architecture of Capitalism," Papers cond-mat/0401053, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Ying Fan & Menghui Li & Zengru Di, 2004. "Increasing Returns to Scale, Dynamics of Industrial Structure and Size Distribution of Firms," Papers cond-mat/0407383, arXiv.org.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- Smith, David M.D. & Johnson, Neil F., 2006. "Pair formation within multi-agent populations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 363(1), pages 151-158.
- Peter Marko & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Firms formation and growth in the model with heterogeneous agents and monitoring," Working Papers IES 2008/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Salinger, Michael A. & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2016. "A statistical physics implementation of Coase׳s theory of the firm," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 536-557.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007. "Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science," Introductory Chapters,in: Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling Princeton University Press.
- Staffan Canback & Phillip Samouel & David Price, 2003. "Strategy and structure in interaction: What determines the boundaries of the firm?," Industrial Organization 0303003, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2003.
- Edoardo Mollona, 2008. "Computer simulation in social sciences," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(2), pages 205-211, May.
- U. Garibaldi & D. Costantini & S. Donadio & P. Viarengo, 2006. "Herding and Clustering in Economics: The Yule-Zipf-Simon Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 115-134, February.
- de Vany, Arthur & Kim, Cassey Lee Hong, 2003. "Stochastic Market Structure: Concentration Measures and Motion Picture Antitrust," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30701, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Staffan Canback, 1998. "Managerial diseconomies of scale: Literature survey and hypotheses anchored in transaction cost economics," Industrial Organization 9810001, EconWPA, revised 04 Oct 2002.
- Mark Setterfield & Bill Gibson, 2013. "Real and financial crises: A multi-agent approach," Working Papers 1309, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Bill Gibson, 2007. "A Multi-Agent Systems Approach to Microeconomic Foundations of Macro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Myong-Hun Chang, 2009. "Industry dynamics with knowledge-based competition: a computational study of entry and exit patterns," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 4(1), pages 73-114, June.
- Edoardo Mollona & David Hales, 2006. "Knowledge-Based Jobs and the Boundaries of Firms Agent-based Simulation of Firms Learning and Workforce Skill Set Dynamics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 35-62, February.
- Ge, Jiaqi, 2014. "Stepping into new territory: Three essays on agent-based computational economics and environmental economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201401010800004899, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Axtell, 2000. "Effect of Interaction Topology and Activation Regime in Several Multi-Agent Systems," Working Papers 00-07-039, Santa Fe Institute.