Citations for "Endogenous Adverse Selection and Unemployment Insurance"
by W. Henry Chiu & Edi Karni
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, André, 2008.
"Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2003-2019, October.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & André Zylberberg, 2008. "Optimum income taxation and layoff taxes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00255794, HAL.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," IZA Discussion Papers 1678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003.
"Improving incentives in unemployment insurance: A review of recent research,"
Working Paper Series
2003:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2006. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 357-386, 07.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," Working Paper Series 2003:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 922, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2002.
"Informal Family Insurance And The Design Of The Welfare State,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 481-503, July.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 1998. "Informal Family Insurance and the Design of the Welfare State," JCPR Working Papers 44, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "Informal family insurance and the design of the welfare state," ZEI Working Papers B 23-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Robert MacCulloch, 2001.
"Does social insurance help secure property rights?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert MacCulloch, 2001. "Does Social Insurance Help Secure Property Rights?," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 31, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gwilym Pryce & Margaret Keoghan, 2002. "Unemployment insurance for mortgage borrowers: is it viable and does it cover those most in need?," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 87-114, April.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz, Roman, 2006. "Was spricht eigentlich gegen eine private Arbeitslosenversicherung?," IAB Discussion Paper 200624, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2005.
"Civic attitudes and the Design of Labor Market Institutions? Which Countries can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2006. "Civic Attitudes and the Design of Labour Market Institutions: Which Countries Can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?," Sciences Po publications 5489, Sciences Po.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2006. "Civic Attitudes and the Design of Labour Market Institutions: Which Countries Can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2006. "Civic Attitudes and the Design of Labor Market Institutions: Which Countries Can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 1928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Sonnenholzner & Achim Wambach, 2009.
"On the Role of Patience in an Insurance Market With Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-341.
- Sonnenholzner, Michael & Wambach, Achim, 2006. "On the role of patience in an insurance market with asymmetric information," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Fernando Alexandre & Luís Aguiar Conraria & Pedro Bação & Miguel Portela, 2011. "A Poupança em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2011-19, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Helge Sanner, 2001. "Regional Unemployment Insurance," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 41, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1999.
"Productivity Gains from Unemployment Insurance,"
99-29, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Castro-Fernandez, Rodriguo & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Protecting the Unemployed in Chile: From State Assistance to Individual Insurance?," MPRA Paper 15416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a High Growth Economy : The Case of Chile 1987-98, Volume 2. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15469, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00255794 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Chile's High Growth Economy : Poverty and Income Distribution, 1987-1998," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14091.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20080065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claus T. Hansen & Torben Tranaes, 2000. "Optimal Workfare in a Society of Workers and Non-Workers," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0758, Econometric Society.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2001. "Labor and Financial Market Interactions: The Case of Labor Income Risk and Car Insurance in the UK 1969-95," IZA Discussion Papers 240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2009.
"Civic Virtue and Labor Market Institutions,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 111-45, January.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2007. "Asset Based Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/15, European University Institute.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Park, Seyoung & Rhee, Yuna, 2013. "Optimal retirement with unemployment risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3585-3604.
- Ping Yan, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Endogenous Search Effort," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 347-369, November.
- Michael J. Roberts & Erik O'Donoghue & Nigel Key, 2014. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection: Evidence from the U.S. Federal Crop Insurance Program," Working Papers 201410, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 2006. "Europe vs America: Institutional hysteresis in a simple normative model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2161-2186, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008065 is not listed on IDEAS