Citations for "Rationality in Psychology and Economics"
by Simon, Herbert A
- Costas Aariadis & John Stachurski, 2004.
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
913, The University of Melbourne.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007.
"Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion,"
614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008. "Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Contini, Bruno & Morini, Matteo, 2007.
"Testing Bounded Rationality against Full Rationality in Job Changing Behavior,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Contini, 2008. "Testing Bounded Rationality Against Full Rationality in Job Changing Behavior," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 81, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Gonzalo Caballero, 2004. "Instituciones e historia económica: enfoques y teorías institucionales," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 6(10), pages 135-157, January-J.
- Novarese, Marco & Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2009.
"Procedural Rationality and Happiness,"
18290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Novarese, Marco, 2010. "Procedural rationality and happiness," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 376-383, June.
- Jeffery McMullen & Lawrence Plummer & Zoltan Acs, 2007.
"What is an Entrepreneurial Opportunity?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 273-283, April.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Lawrence A. Plummer & Zoltan J. Acs, 2007. "What is an Entrepreneurial Opportunity?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Adam Fforde, 2004.
"Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption',"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
919, The University of Melbourne.
- Adam Fforde, 2005. "Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption'," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Zawojska, Aldona, 2010. "Homo agricola considered as homo economicus and homo politicus," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52709, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Eugenio Miravete & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2002.
"Learning Temporal Preferences,"
2002-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strom, Steinar & Jia, Zhiyang, 2006.
"Utility of income as a random function: Behavioral characterization and empirical evidence,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-57, January.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Utility of Income as a Random Function. Behavioral Characterization and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 431, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael Makowsky, 2006.
"An Agent-Based Model of Mortality Shocks, Intergenerational Effects, and Urban Crime,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(2), pages 7.
- Michael D. Makowsky, 2005. "An Agent-Based Model of Mortality Shocks, Intergenerational Effects, and Urban Crime," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 91, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lotz, Aïleen, 2011.
"An Economic Approach to the Self : the Dual Agent,"
30043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Md Monowaruz, 2008. "Welfare dynamics based on a new concept of inefficient equilibrium," MPRA Paper 11303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anseeuw, Ward & Laurent, Catherine & Modiselle, Salome & Carsten, Johan & van der Poll, Sakkie, 2001. "Diversity of the rural farming households and policy issues: an analysis based on a case study in the Northern Cape Province in South Africa," MPRA Paper 23768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2008. "An Alternative Approach to Labor Supply Modeling. Emphasizing Job-type as Choice Variable," Discussion Papers 550, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Behavioral Economics," MPRA Paper 26587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Pasche, 1998. "An Approach to Robust Decision Making: The Rationality of Heuristic Behavior," Working Paper Series B 1998-10, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Gustavo Marqués & Diego Weisman, 2008. "On the futility of criticizing Simon´s rational choice model," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 33(26), pages 43-62, july-dece.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Loi, Massimo, 2009.
"Applications De La Theorie Des Jeux A L'Education: Pour Quels Types Et Niveaux D'Education, Quels Modeles, Quels Resultats?
[Applications of Game Theory in Education - What Types and At What Levels," MPRA Paper 31825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macario Schettino, 1995. "Intuition and Institutions. The Bounded Society," Economic History 9507001, EconWPA.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2002. "The Simonian bounded rationality hypothesis and the expectation formation mechanism," MPRA Paper 33981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Raiser, 1997. "Destruction, diversity, dialogue: Notes on the ethics of development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 39-57.
- Oliver Williams & Stephen Satchell, 2011. "Social welfare issues of financial literacy and their implications for regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Fred Graham & Alan G. Isaac, 2000.
"The Behavioral Life-Cycle Theory Of Consumer Behavior: Survey Evidence,"
- Graham, Fred & Isaac, Alan G., 2002. "The behavioral life-cycle theory of consumer behavior: survey evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 391-401, August.
- R. Aversi & G. Dosi & G. Fagiolo & M. Meacci & C. Olivetti, 1997. "Demand Dynamics With Socially Evolving Preferences," Working Papers ir97081, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- John Sparks & Yue Pan, 2010. "Ethical Judgments in Business Ethics Research: Definition, and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 405-418, February.
- Salvatore Rizzello & Margherita Turvani, 2000. "Institutions Meet Mind: The Way out of a Deadlock," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 165-180, June.
- Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Tanguy, Hervé, 1989. "Un cadre conceptuel commun à la planification et à la concurrence : formalisation théorique et implications pratiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(1), pages 86-104, mars.
- David Bywaters & Gareth Thomas, 2008. "Output Expectations and Forecasting of UK Manufacturing," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 125-137, June.
- André Legris & Ludovic Ragni, 2004. "La représentation de la rationalité des acteurs dans l'œuvre de Pareto. Une tentative de mise en ordre," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 371-392.
- Cristiano Castelfranchi & Francesca Giardini & Francesca Marzo, 2006. "Symposium on ‘‘Cognition and Rationality: Part I’’ Relationships between rational decisions, human motives, and emotions," Mind & Society- Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 5(2), pages 173-197, November.
- Felipe Perez-Marti, 2000.
"Private Experience in Adaptive Learning Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 283-310, April.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Decisioni e razionalità in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Pérez, 1998. "- Private Experience In Adaptive Learning Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Doron Sonsino, 2011. "A note on negativity bias and framing response asymmetry," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 235-250, August.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2008.
"Existe um Institucionalismo? Caminhos para uma teoria económica satisfatória
[There is one institutionalism? Pathways to a satisfactory economic theory]," MPRA Paper 13512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent, Catherine & van Rooyen, Johan & Madikizela, Patrick & Bonnal, Philippe & Carstens, Johan, 1998. "Households typology for relating social diversity and technical change. The example of rural households in the Khambashe area of the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa," MPRA Paper 27026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norbert Hirschauer & Stefan Zwoll, 2008. "Understanding and managing behavioural risks: the case of malpractice in poultry production," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-60, August.
- John Dagsvik & Stine Røine Hoff, 2011. "Justification of functional form assumptions in structural models: applications and testing of qualitative measurement axioms," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 215-254, February.
- L. Amblard & J.P. Colin, 2008. "Reverse tenancy in Romania: Actors' rationales and equity outcomes," Post-Print hal-00454533, HAL.
- Freeman, Steven F., 1997. "Good decisions : reconciling human rationality, evolution, and ethics," Working papers WP 3962-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.