Citations for "A comparative analysis of the propagation of stock market fluctuations in alternative models of dynamic causal linkages"
by Abul Masih & Rumi Masih
- Christian Jochum & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Mariusz Platek, 1999. "A long-run relationship between Eastern European stock markets? Cointegration and the 1997/98 crisis in emerging markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(3), pages 454-479, September.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Wu, Ying, 2001. "Exchange rates, stock prices, and money markets: evidence from Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 445-458.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yang-Cheng Lu, 2006. "Equity Diversification in Two Chinese Share Markets: Old Wine and New Bottle," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(4), pages 1-7.
- Christos Floros, 2005. "Price Linkages Between the US, Japan and UK Stock Markets," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(2), pages 169-178, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:45:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al Nasser, Omar M. & Hajilee, Massomeh, 2016. "Integration of emerging stock markets with global stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-12.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2006.
"Are Stock Markets Integrated? Evidence from a Partially Segmented ICAPM with Asymmetric Effects,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(2), pages 70-94, December.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2006. "Are Stock Markets Integrated? Evidence from a Partially Segmented ICAPM with Asymmetric Effects," Working Papers hal-00387109, HAL.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2009. "International financial integration in Asian bond markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 90-106, January.
- Ady Soejoto & Waspodo Tjipto Subroto & Suyanto, 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization Policy in Promoting Indonesia Human Development," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 763-771.
- Mu-Fen Chao & Shing-Yau Chen, 2012. "A Study of Factors Influencing Foreign Share Holdings in the Taiwan Semiconductor Industry," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(0), pages 153-170, January.
- Buerhan Saiti & Azlan Ali & Naziruddin Abdullah & Sulaiman Sajilan, 2014. "Palm Oil Price, Exchange Rate, and Stock Market: A Wavelet Analysis on the Malaysian Market," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 13-27.
- Kate Phylaktis & Lichuan Xia, 2009. "Equity Market Comovement and Contagion: A Sectoral Perspective," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 381-409, 06.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Ljungwall, Christer, 2009. "Spillover Effects Among the Greater China Stock Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 839-851, April.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "Measuring Capital Mobility in the Asia Pacific Rim," MPRA Paper 2208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Hock-Ann Lee & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets: a Revisit," Finance 0308003, EconWPA.
- Edib Smolo, 2011. "The potentials ofmusharakah mutanaqisah for Islamic housing finance," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 237-258, August.
- Kuan-Min Wang, 2013. "Did Vietnam stock market avoid the “contagion risk” from China and the U.S.? The contagion effect test with dynamic correlation coefficients," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2143-2161, June.
- Rousova, Linda, 2009. "Are the Central European Stock Markets Still Different? A Cointegration Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 10993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 2001. "Multivariate cointegration analysis of the Finnish-Japanese stock markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 498-507, November.
- Jian Yang & James Kolari & Guozhong Zhu, 2005. "European public real estate market integration," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 895-905.
- Christos Floros, 2011. "Dynamic relationships between Middle East stock markets," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 227-236, August.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yu-Chen Wei & Yang-Cheng Lu, 2007. "An Empirical Note on Testing the Cointegration Relationship Between the Real Estate and Stock Markets in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(45), pages 1-11.
- Saiti, Buerhan & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Is the global leadership of the US financial market over other financial markets shaken by 2007-2009 financial crisis? Evidence from Wavelet Analysis," MPRA Paper 57064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhong, Ming & Chang,Tsangyao & Tzeng, Han-Wen, 2014. "International Equity Diversification Between the United States and Brics Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 123-138, March.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Bashier Al-Abdulrazag, 2015. "The Validity of Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Jordan: A Bounds Testing Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 199-211.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2006:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders C Johansson & Christer Ljungwall, 2006. "Spillover Effects among the Greater China Region Stock Markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 22046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hock-Ann Lee & Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2009. "Is There Any International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 392-406.
- Abdullah, Ahmad Monir & Saiti, Buerhan & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2014. "Causality between Stock Market Index and Macroeconomic Variables: A Case Study for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 56987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Westermann, 2002. "Stochastic Trends and Cycles in National Stock Market Indices: Evidence from the U.S., the U.K. and Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 317-328, September.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Caudill, Steven B., 2006. "A note on the long-run benefits from international equity diversification for a Taiwan investor diversifying in the US equity market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 57-67.
- Buerhan Saiti, 2017. "The Lead-Lag Relationship among East Asian Economies: A Wavelet Analysis," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 57-68, March.
- Chan Leong, Su & Felmingham, Bruce, 2003. "The interdependence of share markets in the developed economies of East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-237, April.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Chaudhary, A.R. & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017. "Does urbanization cause increasing energy demand in Pakistan? Empirical evidence from STIRPAT model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 83-93.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Chaudhary, A. R. & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "Does urbanization cause increasing energy demand in Pakistan? Empirical evidence from STIRPAT model," MPRA Paper 70313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2016.
- Buerhan Saiti & Mansur Masih, 2016. "The Co-movement of Selective Conventional and Islamic Stock Indices: Is there any Impact on Shariah Compliant Equity Investment in China?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1895-1905.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Ahmet Sensoy & Seong-Min Yoon, 2015. "Dynamic Correlations and Portfolio Diversification between Islamic and Conventional Sector Equity Indexes," Working Paper 31, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Hwahsin Cheng & John Glascock, 2005. "Dynamic Linkages Between the Greater China Economic Area Stock Markets—Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-357, June.
- Saiti, Buerhan & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "The Co-movement of Selective Conventional and Islamic Stock Markets in East Asia: Is there any Impact on Shariah Compliant Equity Investment in China?," MPRA Paper 56992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Souhir Chlibi & Fredj Jawadi & Mohamed Sellami, 2016. "Analyzing Heterogeneous Stock Price Comovements Through Hybrid Approaches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 541-559, July.
- Fondja Wandji, Yris D., 2013. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1295-1304.