Citations for "A comparative analysis of the propagation of stock market fluctuations in alternative models of dynamic causal linkages"
by Abul Masih & Rumi Masih
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Saiti, Buerhan & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Is the global leadership of the US financial market over other financial markets shaken by 2007-2009 financial crisis? Evidence from Wavelet Analysis," MPRA Paper 57064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2009. "International financial integration in Asian bond markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 90-106, January.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 2001. "Multivariate cointegration analysis of the Finnish-Japanese stock markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 498-507, November.
- Frank Westermann, 2002. "Stochastic Trends and Cycles in National Stock Market Indices: Evidence from the U.S., the U.K. and Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 317-328, September.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "Measuring Capital Mobility in the Asia Pacific Rim," MPRA Paper 2208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Fondja Wandji, Yris D., 2013. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1295-1304.
- Rousova, Linda, 2009. "Are the Central European Stock Markets Still Different? A Cointegration Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 10993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2006.
"Are Stock Markets Integrated? Evidence from a Partially Segmented ICAPM with Asymmetric Effects,"
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2006. "Are Stock Markets Integrated? Evidence from a Partially Segmented ICAPM with Asymmetric Effects," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(2), pages 70-94, December.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2009. "Are Stock Markets Integrated? Evidence from a Partially Segmented ICAPM with Asymmetric Effects," Papers 0905.3875, arXiv.org.
- Kuan-Min Wang, 2013. "Did Vietnam stock market avoid the “contagion risk” from China and the U.S.? The contagion effect test with dynamic correlation coefficients," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2143-2161, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:45:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders C Johansson & Christer Ljungwall, 2006. "Spillover Effects among the Greater China Region Stock Markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 22046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yu-Chen Wei & Yang-Cheng Lu, 2007. "An Empirical Note on Testing the Cointegration Relationship Between the Real Estate and Stock Markets in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(45), pages 1-11.
- Christos Floros, 2005. "Price Linkages Between the US, Japan and UK Stock Markets," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 169-178, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2006:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kian-Ping Lim & Hock-Ann Lee & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets: a Revisit," Finance 0308003, EconWPA.
- Abdullah, Ahmad Monir & Saiti, Buerhan & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2014. "Causality between Stock Market Index and Macroeconomic Variables: A Case Study for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 56987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buerhan Saiti & Azlan Ali & Naziruddin Abdullah & Sulaiman Sajilan, 2014. "Palm Oil Price, Exchange Rate, and Stock Market: A Wavelet Analysis on the Malaysian Market," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 13-27.
- Kate Phylaktis & Lichuan Xia, 2009. "Equity Market Comovement and Contagion: A Sectoral Perspective," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 381-409, 06.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Caudill, Steven B., 2006. "A note on the long-run benefits from international equity diversification for a Taiwan investor diversifying in the US equity market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 57-67.
- Hwahsin Cheng & John Glascock, 2005. "Dynamic Linkages Between the Greater China Economic Area Stock Markets—Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-357, June.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Ljungwall, Christer, 2009. "Spillover Effects Among the Greater China Stock Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 839-851, April.
- Hock-Ann Lee & Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2009. "Is There Any International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 392-406.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Bashier Al-Abdulrazag, 2015. "The Validity of Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Jordan: A Bounds Testing Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 199-211.
- Chan Leong, Su & Felmingham, Bruce, 2003. "The interdependence of share markets in the developed economies of East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-237, April.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yang-Cheng Lu, 2006. "Equity Diversification in Two Chinese Share Markets: Old Wine and New Bottle," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(4), pages 1-7.
- Wu, Ying, 2001. "Exchange rates, stock prices, and money markets: evidence from Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 445-458.
- Christian Jochum & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Mariusz Platek, 1999. "A long-run relationship between Eastern European stock markets? Cointegration and the 1997/98 crisis in emerging markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 454-479, September.
- Saiti, Buerhan & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "The Co-movement of Selective Conventional and Islamic Stock Markets in East Asia: Is there any Impact on Shariah Compliant Equity Investment in China?," MPRA Paper 56992, University Library of Munich, Germany.