Innovation Studies: Evolution and Future Challenges
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costa, Cátia Miriam & Mendonça, Sandro, 2019. "Knowledge-intensive consumer services. Understanding KICS in the innovative global health-care sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 968-982.
- Ben R. Martin, 2016.
"Twenty challenges for innovation studies,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 432-450.
- Ben R. Martin, 2013. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp443, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-30, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp475, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ávila-Robinson, Alfonso & Islam, Nazrul & Sengoku, Shintaro, 2022. "Exploring the knowledge base of innovation research: Towards an emerging innovation model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Haddad, Christian & Benner, Maximilian, 2021. "Situating innovation policy in Mediterranean Arab countries: A research agenda for context sensitivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(7).
- Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis & Madsen, Stine, 2020. "How novel is Transformative Innovation Policy?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Chiara Franco, 2022. "The effect of technological behaviour and beliefs on subjective well-being: the role of technological infrastructure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 553-590, April.
- Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Broekel, Tom & Diodato, Dario & Giuliani, Elisa & Hausmann, Ricardo & O'Clery, Neave & Rigby, David, 2022. "The new paradigm of economic complexity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(3).
- Vanessa CASADELLA, 2014. "Systèmes d’innovation du Sud, transfert technologique et capacités d’apprentissage [Innovation Systems From The South, Technological Transfer And Leaning Capabilities]," Working Papers 38, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Coenen , Lars & Hansen , Teis & Rekers , Josephine V., 2015. "Innovation Policy for Grand Challenges. An Economic Geography Perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Jonathan Muringani & Rune D Fitjar & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2021.
"Social capital and economic growth in the regions of Europe,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 53(6), pages 1412-1434, September.
- Jonathan Muringani & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2021. "Social capital and economic growth in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2108, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2021.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Muringani, Jonathan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2021. "Social capital and economic growth in the regions of Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 15871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muringani, Jonathan & Dahl Fitjar, Rune & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2021. "Social capital and economic growth in the regions of Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108914, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- K. S. Sablin & E. S. Kagan & E. S. Chernova, 2020. "Clustering of the Russian coal mining regions: Investment and innovation activity," Journal of New Economy, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 89-106, March.
- Manuel Fernández-Esquinas & María Isabel Sánchez-Rodríguez & José Antonio Pedraza-Rodríguez & Rocío Muñoz-Benito, 2021. "The use of QCA in science, technology and innovation studies: a review of the literature and an empirical application to knowledge transfer," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(8), pages 6349-6382, August.
- Papaioannou, Theo & Watkins, Andrew & Mugwagwa, Julius & Kale, Dinar, 2016. "To Lobby or to Partner? Investigating the Shifting Political Strategies of Biopharmaceutical Industry Associations in Innovation Systems of South Africa and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 66-79.
- Jakob Edler & Jan Fagerberg, 2017. "Innovation policy: what, why, and how," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 2-23.
- Veiko LEMBER & Ole Helby PETERSEN & Walter SCHERRER & Robert ÅGREN, 2019. "Understanding The Relationship Between Infrastructure Public‒Private Partnerships And Innovation," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 371-391, June.
- Lars Fuglsang & Anne Nordli, 2018. "On Service Innovation as an Interactive Process: A Case Study of the Engagement with Innovation of a Tourism Service," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Yuzhuo Cai & Borja Ramis Ferrer & Jose Luis Martinez Lastra, 2019. "Building University-Industry Co-Innovation Networks in Transnational Innovation Ecosystems: Towards a Transdisciplinary Approach of Integrating Social Sciences and Artificial Intelligence," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-23, August.
- Davies, Andrew & Manning, Stephan & Söderlund, Jonas, 2018. "When neighboring disciplines fail to learn from each other: The case of innovation and project management research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 965-979.
- Marco Ferretti & Eva Panetti & Adele Parmentola & Marcello Risitano, 2017. "The port community system as a local innovation system: A theoretical framework," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 97-118.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis, 2018. "Green industrial path development in different types of regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Wintjes, Rene & Es-Sadki, Nordine & Notten, Ad, 2019. "Systemising social innovation initiatives and their regional context in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 2019-050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jan Fagerberg, 2013. "Innovation - a New Guide," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131119, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Edward Lorenz, 2015.
"Work Organisation, Forms of Employee Learning and Labour Market Structure: Accounting for International Differences in Workplace Innovation,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 437-466, June.
- Edward Lorenz, 2015. "Work Organisation, Forms of Employee Learning and Labour Market Structure: Accounting for International Differences in Workplace Innovation," Post-Print hal-01221070, HAL.
- Ammon J. Salter & Maureen McKelvey, 2016. "Evolutionary analysis of innovation and entrepreneurship: Sidney G. Winter—recipient of the 2015 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Mirimoghadam, Mojdeh & Ghazinoory, Sepehr, 2017. "An institutional analysis of technological learning in Iran's oil and gas industry: Case study of south Pars gas field development," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 262-274.
- Sophie Urmetzer & Michael P. Schlaile & Kristina B. Bogner & Matthias Mueller & Andreas Pyka, 2018. "Exploring the Dedicated Knowledge Base of a Transformation towards a Sustainable Bioeconomy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, May.
- Michael P. Schlaile & Sophie Urmetzer & Vincent Blok & Allan Dahl Andersen & Job Timmermans & Matthias Mueller & Jan Fagerberg & Andreas Pyka, 2017. "Innovation Systems for Transformations towards Sustainability? Taking the Normative Dimension Seriously," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Camilla Lenzi & Giovanni Perucca, 2020. "The nexus between innovation and wellbeing across the EU space: What role for urbanisation?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(2), pages 323-349, February.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl & Veronika Desch, 2021. "New directions for RIS studies and policies in the face of grand societal challenges," GEIST - Geography of Innovation and Sustainability Transitions 2021(01), GEIST Working Paper Series.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2015. "Technology, development and economic crisis: the Schumpeterian legacy," Working Papers 23, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jun 2015.
- Ferreira, António, 2020. "Reconsidering the merit of market-oriented planning innovations: Critical insights on Transferable Development Rights from Coimbra, Portugal," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Karo , Erkki & Kattel , Rainer, 2015. "Innovation Bureaucracy: Does the organization of government matter when promoting innovation?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Geels, Frank W., 2020. "Micro-foundations of the multi-level perspective on socio-technical transitions: Developing a multi-dimensional model of agency through crossovers between social constructivism, evolutionary economics," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- Marco Bettiol & Vladi Finotto & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2014. "The hidden side of innovation: why tinkerers matter," Working Papers 08, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2018. "Technology and Economic Development: The Schumpeterian Legacy," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 136-153, March.
- Ana Teresa Santos & Sandro Mendonça, 2022. "The small world of innovation studies: an “editormetrics” perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 127(12), pages 7471-7486, December.
- Theo Papaioannou, 2020. "Reflections on the entrepreneurial state, innovation and social justice," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 199-220, August.
- Edwards-Schachter,MÃ³nica & Wallace,Matthew, 2015. "âShaken, but not stirredâ: six decades defining social innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201504, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Alberto Gherardini & Alberto Nucciotti, 2017. "Yesterday’s giants and invisible colleges of today. A study on the ‘knowledge transfer’ scientific domain," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 112(1), pages 255-271, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten, 2014. "Innovation and Innovation Policy in the Nordic Region," MPRA Paper 56114, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Sandra Yesenia PinzÃ³n-Castro & Gonzalo Maldonado-GuzmÃ¡n & RubÃ©n Michael RodrÃguez-GonzÃ¡lez, 2022. "The Relationship Between Innovation Management, Social Innovation and Sustainable Performance in Mexican SMEs," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 1-5.
- Xu, Aiting & Qiu, Keyang & Jin, Canyang & Cheng, Caijuan & Zhu, Yuhan, 2022. "Regional innovation ability and its inequality: Measurements and dynamic decomposition," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Cinzia Daraio, 2017. "A framework for the Assessment of Research and its impacts," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Robert Ojstersek & Hankun Zhang & Borut Buchmeister, 2022. "The Importance of Employees’ Knowledge in Sustainable, Green Manufacturing: Numerical Modeling Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(3), pages 1-16, January.
- Havas, Attila, 2016. "Recent economic theorising on innovation: Lessons for analysing social innovation," MPRA Paper 77385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muringani, Jonathan & Dahl Fitjar, Rune & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Decentralisation, quality of government and economic growth in the regions of the EU," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Renda, 2016. "Selecting and Designing European ICT Innovation Policies," JRC Research Reports JRC103661, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kungl, Gregor & Geels, Frank W., 2016. "The destabilisation of the German electricity industry (1998-2015): Application and extension of a multi-dimensional framework," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2016-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Daimer, Stephanie & Havas, Attila & Cuhls, Kerstin & Yorulmaz, Merve & Vrgovic, Petar, 2021. "Multiple futures for society, research, and innovation in the European Union: Jumping to 2038," MPRA Paper 113098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi, Gouya, 2018. "The social structure of entrepreneurship as a scientific field," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 650-662.
- Olga Sideri & Michalis Papoutsidakis & Theodore Lilas & Nikitas Nikitakos & Dimitrios Papachristos, 2021. "Green shipping onboard: acceptance, diffusion & adoption of LNG and electricity as alternative fuels in Greece," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Mikaela Backman & Johan Klaesson & Ã–zge Ã–ner, 2017. "Innovation in the hospitality industry," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(8), pages 1591-1614, December.
- Ferreira, António & Oliveira, Fernanda Paula & von Schönfeld, Kim Carlotta, 2022. "Planning cities beyond digital colonization? Insights from the periphery," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C).
- Jinhyo Joseph Yun & EuiSeob Jeong & YoungKyu Lee & KyungHun Kim, 2018. "The Effect of Open Innovation on Technology Value and Technology Transfer: A Comparative Analysis of the Automotive, Robotics, and Aviation Industries of Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, July.