Citations for "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model"
by Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin
- Pat Sucher & Ivan Zelenka, 1998. "The development of the role of the audit in the Czech Republic," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 723-751.
- Dittus, Peter & Prowse, Stephen, 1995. "Corporate control in Central Europe and Russia : should banks own shares?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1481, The World Bank.
- Christian Weller, 2000.
"Financial Liberalization, Multinational Banks and Credit Supply: The case of Poland,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-211.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "Financial liberalization, multinational banks and credit supply: The case of Poland," ZEI Working Papers B 10-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- repec:kie:kieliw:560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Recapitalisations des banques et aléa moral en Hongrie et en Pologne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8101, Sciences Po.
- Uma Kambhampati, 2006.
"Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency if firms in Indian manufacturing,"
Economics & Management Discussion Papers
em-dp2006-33, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kambhampati, Uma S., 2006. "Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency of firms in Indian manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-69, January.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
- Olivier Bouin, 1993. "La privatisation par coupons dans l’ex-Tchécoslovaquie : analyse du mécanisme d’enchères et de ses résultats," Post-Print halshs-01168370, HAL.
- Irena Grosfeld, 1994. "Comparing Financial Systems. Problems of Information and Control in Economies in Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0026, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Carlin, Wendy & Richthofen, Peter, 1995.
"Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment
FS I 95-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Wendy Carlin & Peter Richthofen, 1995. "Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 169-195, 06.
- Alan Bevan & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Determinants of Enterprise Performance during Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9903, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience,"
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0303021, EconWPA.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "The connection between more multinational banks and less real credit in transition economies," ZEI Working Papers B 08-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia," CERT Discussion Papers 9614, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001.
"Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic,"
Research Technical Papers
4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002. "Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1993. "Cleaning the balance sheets of commercial banks in Eastern Europe and their role in corporate governance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 600-609, September.
- Iulia Iuga, 2008. "Analysis On The Romanian Banking Legislation And The Banks Probability Of Default," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-43.
- repec:kie:kieliw:713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Bonin & Bozena Leven, 2001. "Can State-owned Banks Promote Enterprise Restructuring? Evidence from One Polish Bank's Experience," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 431-443.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2288, The World Bank.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons," CEPR Discussion Papers 2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 1994. "Libéralisation financière : mythes et réalités," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 521-555.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Don Bredin, 2001.
"Money demand in the czech republic since transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 271-290.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Money Demand in the Czech Republic since Transition," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Montes-Negret, Fernando & Papi, Luca, 1997. "The Polish experience with bank and enterprise restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1705, The World Bank.
- Polterovich, Victor, 1999.
"На Пути К Новой Теории Реформ
[Towards a New Theory of Reform]," MPRA Paper 22035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & George Tridimas, 1998. "Dilemmas of financial development in Kazakstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 681-693.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "The German model of corporate governance: Basic features, critical issues, and applicability to transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 713, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
- repec:kie:kieliw:601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polterovich, Victor, 2005.
"К Руководству Для Реформаторов: Некоторые Выводы Из Теории Экономических Реформ
[Towards a Manual for Reformers: Some Conclusions from the Theory of Economic Reform]," MPRA Paper 22033, University Library of Munich, Germany.