Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Weller, 2000.
"Financial Liberalization, Multinational Banks and Credit Supply: The case of Poland,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-211.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "Financial liberalization, multinational banks and credit supply: The case of Poland," ZEI Working Papers B 10-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & Jong, Eelke de, 1999.
"Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies : the case of Bulgaria,"
00E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "The connection between more multinational banks and less real credit in transition economies," ZEI Working Papers B 08-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Don Bredin, 2001.
"Money demand in the czech republic since transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 271-290.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Money Demand in the Czech Republic since Transition," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alfredo Thorne, 1993. "Dealing with enterprises' bad loans," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 112-115, January.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1993. "Cleaning the balance sheets of commercial banks in Eastern Europe and their role in corporate governance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 600-609, September.
- Pat Sucher & Ivan Zelenka, 1998. "The development of the role of the audit in the Czech Republic," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 723-751.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Polterovich, Victor, 1999.
"На Пути К Новой Теории Реформ
[Towards a New Theory of Reform]," MPRA Paper 22035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & George Tridimas, 1998. "Dilemmas of financial development in Kazakstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 681-693.
- Margaret Sharp & Keith Pavitt, 1993. "Technology Policy in the 1990s: Old Trends and New Realities," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2005.
"К Руководству Для Реформаторов: Некоторые Выводы Из Теории Экономических Реформ
[Towards a Manual for Reformers: Some Conclusions from the Theory of Economic Reform]," MPRA Paper 22033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002.
"Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience,"
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0303021, EconWPA.
- Dittus, Peter & Prowse, Stephen, 1995. "Corporate control in Central Europe and Russia : should banks own shares?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1481, The World Bank.
- Olivier Bouin, 1993. "La privatisation par coupons dans l’ex-Tchécoslovaquie : analyse du mécanisme d’enchères et de ses résultats," Post-Print halshs-01168370, HAL.
- Wendy Carlin & Peter Richthofen, 1995.
"Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 169-195, June.
- Carlin, Wendy & Richthofen, Peter, 1995. "Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 1994. "Libéralisation financière : mythes et réalités," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 521-555.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2288, The World Bank.
- Olivier LECLERCQ, 1996. "Les Entreprises Publiques Dans Le Processus De Transition En Europe Del' Est," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 235-266, June.
- Alan Bevan & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Determinants of Enterprise Performance during Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9903, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Irena Grosfeld, 1994. "Comparing Financial Systems. Problems of Information and Control in Economies in Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0026, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Eugene NIVOROZHKIN, 2002. "Capital Structures In Emerging Stock Markets: The Case Of Hungary," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(2), pages 166-187, June.
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Montes-Negret, Fernando & Papi, Luca, 1997. "The Polish experience with bank and enterprise restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1705, The World Bank.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia," CERT Discussion Papers 9614, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Kambhampati, Uma S., 2006.
"Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency of firms in Indian manufacturing,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-69, January.
- Uma Kambhampati, 2006. "Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency if firms in Indian manufacturing," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-33, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Recapitalisations des banques et aléa moral en Hongrie et en Pologne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8101, Sciences Po.
- John Bonin & Bozena Leven, 2001. "Can State-owned Banks Promote Enterprise Restructuring? Evidence from One Polish Bank's Experience," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 431-443.
- Iulia Iuga, 2008. "Analysis On The Romanian Banking Legislation And The Banks Probability Of Default," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-43.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).