Citations for "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model"
by Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001.
"Liquidity Effects and Precautionary Saving in The Czech Republic,"
Research Technical Papers
4/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Don Bredin & Keith Cuthbertson, 2002. "Liquidity effects and precautionary saving in the Czech Republic," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 405-413.
- Kambhampati, Uma S., 2006.
"Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency of firms in Indian manufacturing,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-69, January.
- Uma Kambhampati, 2006. "Financial liberalisation, corporate governance and the efficiency if firms in Indian manufacturing," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-33, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1993. "Cleaning the balance sheets of commercial banks in Eastern Europe and their role in corporate governance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 600-609, September.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2288, The World Bank.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons," CEPR Discussion Papers 2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia," CERT Discussion Papers 9614, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Dittus, Peter & Prowse, Stephen, 1995. "Corporate control in Central Europe and Russia : should banks own shares?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1481, The World Bank.
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience,"
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0303021, EconWPA.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001.
"Money Demand in the Czech Republic since Transition,"
Research Technical Papers
3/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Don Bredin, 2001. "Money demand in the czech republic since transition," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 271-290.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Iulia Iuga, 2008. "Analysis On The Romanian Banking Legislation And The Banks Probability Of Default," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 43.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999.
"Financial liberalization, multinational banks and credit supply: The case of Poland,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 10-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Christian Weller, 2000. "Financial Liberalization, Multinational Banks and Credit Supply: The case of Poland," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-211.
- Pat Sucher & Ivan Zelenka, 1998. "The development of the role of the audit in the Czech Republic," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 723-751.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
- Irena Grosfeld, 1994. "Comparing Financial Systems. Problems of Information and Control in Economies in Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0026, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "The connection between more multinational banks and less real credit in transition economies," ZEI Working Papers B 08-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & George Tridimas, 1998. "Dilemmas of financial development in Kazakstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 681-693.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "The German model of corporate governance: basic features, critical issues, and applicability to transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 713, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John Bonin & Bozena Leven, 2001. "Can State-owned Banks Promote Enterprise Restructuring? Evidence from One Polish Bank's Experience," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 431-443.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2005.
"К Руководству Для Реформаторов: Некоторые Выводы Из Теории Экономических Реформ
[Towards a Manual for Reformers: Some Conclusions from the Theory of Economic Reform]," MPRA Paper 22033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montes-Negret, Fernando & Papi, Luca, 1997. "The Polish experience with bank and enterprise restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1705, The World Bank.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & Jong, Eelke de, 1999. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies : the case of Bulgaria," Research Report 00E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Wendy Carlin & Peter Richthofen, 1995.
"Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 169-195, 06.
- Carlin, Wendy & Richthofen, Peter, 1995. "Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Polterovich, Victor, 1999.
"На Пути К Новой Теории Реформ
[Towards a New Theory of Reform]," MPRA Paper 22035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Bevan & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Determinants of Enterprise Performance during Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9903, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.