The connection between more multinational banks and less real credit in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin, 1991.
"Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 57-75, Winter.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mayer, Colin, 1991. "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress With the Wrong Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, January.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 1992. "The relationship between risk and capital in commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 439-457, April.
- István Ábel & Pierre L. Siklos & István P. Székely, 1998. "Money and Finance in the Transition to a Market Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 830.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Chougule, Dr.Dattatrya G., 2016. "Can Foreign Banks Reignite India’s Manufacturing, Domestic & Foreign Trade Growth with Application of Competitive Business Practices Models?," MPRA Paper 73462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Chougule, Dr.Dattatrya G., 2016. "A Study of Financial Services provided by Foreign Financial Institutions (FFIs) Operating in India consistently during the period 2003-04 to 2012-13 with reference to India’s Foreign Trade," MPRA Paper 73553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Chougule, Dr.Dattatrya G., 2016. "Application of Factor and Cluster Analysis for an evaluation of Business Practices Models of Foreign Banks," MPRA Paper 73536, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2016.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Shaikh, Dr.Atik Asgar, 2016. "Financing India’s Trade under WTO regime and post RBI Road MAP 2005 with reference to Business Practices Models of Foreign Banks," MPRA Paper 73869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2016.
- Edurkar, Ashok & Chougule, Dr.Dattatrya G., 2016. "Perspectives of Foreign Trade subjected to financing by Foreign Financial Institutions (FFIs) using business practices models as derived by factor and cluster analysis Post RBI Road Map 2005," MPRA Paper 73453, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2016.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b081999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .