The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0303021, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin, 1991.
"Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 57-75, Winter.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mayer, Colin, 1991. "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress With the Wrong Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 435-439, May.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1989. "Markets and Development," NBER Working Papers 2961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1992. "Towards Capital Account Convertibility," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 4, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Don Bredin, 2001.
"Money demand in the czech republic since transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 271-290.
- Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith, 2001. "Money Demand in the Czech Republic since Transition," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Chris Allen & Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"Voucher Privatization, Households´ Demand for Consumption Goods and Financial Assets and Implications for Macroeconomic Policy,"
- Chris Allen & Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "Voucher Privatization, Households´ Demand for Consumption Goods and Financial Assets and Implications for Macroeconomic Policy," Macroeconomics 0403003, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial markets Czech emergence transition;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-04-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0304005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .