Citations for "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography"
by Allen J. Scott
- Mark D., Partridge & M. Rose, Olfert, 2010.
"The Winner's Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions,"
29646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & M. Rose Olfert, 2011. "The Winners' Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st-Century Regions," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 143-178.
- Mark Partridge & Rose Olfert, 2011. "The Winners' Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1655, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010.
"Economic geographers and the limelight: The reaction to the 2009 World Development Report,"
2010-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Economic Geographers and the Limelight: The Reaction to the 2009 World Development Report," SERC Discussion Papers 0048, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Economic geographers and the limelight: the reaction to the 2009 World Development Report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33513, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Monga, Celestin, 2011. "Cluster-based industrial parks : a practical framework for action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5900, The World Bank.
- Gregg Huff, 2012.
"Gateway Cities and Urbanisation in Southeast Asia Before World War II,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 96, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Gateway cities and urbanisation in southeast asia before world war II," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _096, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Dao, Minh Quang, 2011. "Debt and Growth in Developing Countries - Debito e crescita nei paesi in via di sviluppo," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(2), pages 173-193.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2010.
"Trade and regional inequality,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5347, The World Bank.
- Mr Hasanuzzaman & Zeeshaan Rahman, 2010. "Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences," Trade Working Papers 23061, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richard Estes, 2010. "The World Social Situation: Development Challenges at the Outset of a New Century," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 363-402, September.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2013.
"Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 252-261.
- Lux, Matthias, 2011. "Defying Gravity: The Substitutability of Transportation in International Trade," MPRA Paper 36395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Emmanuel Letouzé & Mark Purser & Francisco Rodríguez & Matthew Cummins, 2009.
"Revisiting the Migration-Development Nexus: A Gravity Model Approach,"
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present)
HDRP-2009-44, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Letouzé, Emmanuel & Purser, Mark & Rodríguez, Francisco & Cummins, Matthew, 2009. "Revisiting the Migration-Development Nexus: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 19227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Branisa & Adriana Cardozo, 2009. "Revisiting the Regional Growth Convergence Debate in Colombia Using Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 194, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 21 Aug 2009.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & Sebastián Galarza S., 2009. "Trade Logistic and Regional Integration in Latin America & the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9331, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2009. "Does Geographic Factors Determine Local Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 15817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2010. "Well-Being, Front and Center: A Note on the Sarkozy Report," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 22-25, 01.