Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nilanjan Banik & John Gilbert, 2010. "Regional Integration and Trade Costs in South Asia," Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Regional Cooperation for Regional Infrastructure Development : Challenges and Policy Options for South Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22988, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Allen J. Scott, 2009. "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 583-586, July.
- Nilanjan Banik & John Gilbert, 2010.
"Regional Integration and Trade Costs in South Asia,"
Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nilankan Banik & John Gilbert, 2008. "Regional Integration and Trade Cost in South Asia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
- Humphreys, David, 2008. "World Investment Report: Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Geneva, (2007). 323 pp., $90 (developed countri," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 175-177, September.
- Khan, Saleem M. & Khan, Zahira S., 2007. "World Investment Report 2006, FDI from Developing and Transition Economies: Implications for Development by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). United Nations Publications, Ne," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 553-561, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; economic integration; Bangladesh; transport costs;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.