Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200|
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Regional Cooperation for Regional Infrastructure Development : Challenges and Policy Options for South Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22988, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nilanjan Banik & John Gilbert, 2010.
"Regional Integration and Trade Costs in South Asia,"
in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Humphreys, David, 2008. "World Investment Report: Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Geneva, (2007). 323 pp., $90 (developed countri," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 175-177, September.
- Allen J. Scott, 2009. "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 583-586, July.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Saleem M. & Khan, Zahira S., 2007. "World Investment Report 2006, FDI from Developing and Transition Economies: Implications for Development by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). United Nations Publications, Ne," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 553-561, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.