Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200|
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Regional Cooperation for Regional Infrastructure Development : Challenges and Policy Options for South Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22988, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Allen J. Scott, 2009. "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 583-586, July.
- Nilankan Banik & John Gilbert, 2008. "Regional Integration and Trade Cost in South Asia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
- Humphreys, David, 2008. "World Investment Report: Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Geneva, (2007). 323 pp., $90 (developed countri," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 175-177, September.
- Khan, Saleem M. & Khan, Zahira S., 2007. "World Investment Report 2006, FDI from Developing and Transition Economies: Implications for Development by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). United Nations Publications, Ne," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 553-561, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.