Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Dzhadraliyev, Murat & Shcherbanin, Yuriy, 2009. "The EurAsEC Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasanuzzaman & Zeeshaan Rahman, 2010. "Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity: Best Practices from Global Experiences," CPD Working Paper 89, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Peter J. Rimmer, 2014. "Asian-Pacific Rim Logistics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12949.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2014. "Emerging Eurasian Continental Integration: Trade, Investment and Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 62027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr Hasanuzzaman & Zeeshaan Rahman, 2010. "Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences," Trade Working Papers 23061, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Libman, Alexander & Maqsimchook, Natalya, 2010.
"Динамика Интеграционных Процессов В Центральной Азии
[The Dynamics of Integration Processes in Central Asia]," MPRA Paper 20989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurasia; transport infrastructure; transport corridors; EU Wider Neighbourhood;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-13 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .