The EurAsEC Transport Corridors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "The CIS Common Electric Power Market," MPRA Paper 20910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2014. "Emerging Eurasian Continental Integration: Trade, Investment and Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 62027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ddj:parsro:y:2014:i:2:p:94-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazhikeyev, Arman & Edwards, T. Huw & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Openness and isolation: The trade performance of the former Soviet Central Asian countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-947.
More about this item
KeywordsEurasian Economic Community; transport infrastructure; transport corridors; economic integration; post-Soviet space;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-03-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .