Report NEP-TRA-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zafar, Ali, 2010. "Learning from the Chinese miracle : development lessons for Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5216, The World Bank.
- Norberto Pignatti, 2010. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Gender Wage Gap in Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 17, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beck, Thorsten & Kibuuka, Katie & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2010. "Mortgage Finance in Central and Eastern Europe: Opportunity or Burden?," IZA Discussion Papers 4758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaan Masso & Tõnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Catherine Locatelli, 2010. "Russian and caspian hydrocarbons: energy supply stakes for the European Union," Post-Print halshs-00459202, HAL.
- Balázs Vonnák, 2010. "Risk premium shocks, monetary policy and exchange rate pass-through in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," MNB Working Papers 2010/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Patrick VAN CAYSEELE, 2010. "State Aid and Competition in Banking: The Case of China in the Late Nineties," Working Papers id:2435, eSocialSciences.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2010_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Dzhadraliyev, Murat & Shcherbanin, Yuriy, 2009. "The EurAsEC Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20908, University Library of Munich, Germany.