Learning from the Chinese miracle : development lessons for Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tugendhat, Henry & Alemu, Dawit, 2016. "Chinese Agricultural Training Courses for African Officials: Between Power and Partnerships," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 71-81.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Access to Finance; Debt Markets; Emerging Markets; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-03-06 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .