Report NEP-DEV-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marie Daumal & Selin Ozyurt, 2010. "The Impact of International Trade Flows on the Growth of Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2009. "Are Remittances More Effective Than Aid To Reduce Child Mortality? An Empirical Assessment using Inter and Intra-Country Data," Working Papers DT/2009/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Denis Cogneau & Léa Rouanet, 2009. "Living Conditions in Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Western Africa 1925-1985: What Do Survey Data on Height Stature Tell Us?," Working Papers DT/2009/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Philippe Bocquier & Christophe Nordman & Aude Vescovo, 2010. "Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa," Working Papers DT/2010/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010. "SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Akresh, Richard & Edmonds, Eric V., 2010. "The Analytical Returns to Measuring a Detailed Household Roster," IZA Discussion Papers 4759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña & Daniel Wills, 2010. "Labor Market Rigidities and Informality in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 006717, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- M. Jahangir Alam, 2010. "Prevalence and Costs of Childhood Diarrhoea in the Slums of Dhaka," Working Papers id:2432, eSocialSciences.
- Indrani Chakraborty & Achin Chakraborty, 2010. "Female Work Participation and Gender Differential in Earning in West Bengal," Working Papers id:2438, eSocialSciences.
- Zafar, Ali, 2010. "Learning from the Chinese miracle : development lessons for Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5216, The World Bank.
- Pierre van der Eng & Joerg Baten & Mojgan Stegl, 2010. "Long-Term Economic Growth and the Standard of Living in Indonesia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-514, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tsuda, Miwa, 2010. "The Experience of the National Rainbow Coalition (NARC) : Political Parties in Kenya from 1991 to 2007," IDE Discussion Papers 222, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eduardo Cavallo & Andrew Powell & Oscar Becerra, 2010. "Estimating the Direct Economic Damage of the Earthquake in Haiti," Research Department Publications 4652, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Yasir, Agha, 2009. "The Political Economy of Disaster Vulnerability: A Case Study of Pakistan Earthquake 2005," MPRA Paper 20762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Romer, 2010. "Which Parts of Globalization Matter for Catch-up Growth?," NBER Working Papers 15755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner & Ofer Malamud, 2010. "Self-Selection and International Migration: New Evidence from Mexico," NBER Working Papers 15765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.