Report NEP-AFR-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zafar, Ali, 2010. "Learning from the Chinese miracle : development lessons for Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5216, The World Bank.
- Denis Cogneau & Léa Rouanet, 2009. "Living Conditions in Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Western Africa 1925-1985: What Do Survey Data on Height Stature Tell Us?," Working Papers DT/2009/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Philippe Bocquier & Christophe Nordman & Aude Vescovo, 2010. "Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa," Working Papers DT/2010/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Paul Sarfo-Mensah & William Oduro, 2010. "Changes in Beliefs and Perceptions about the Natural Environment in the Forest-Savanna Transitional Zone of Ghana: The Influence of Religion," Working Papers 2010.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chirwa, Themba G., 2010. "Program evaluation of agricultural input subsidies in Malawi using treatment effects: Methods and practicability based on propensity scores," MPRA Paper 20878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuda, Miwa, 2010. "The Experience of the National Rainbow Coalition (NARC) : Political Parties in Kenya from 1991 to 2007," IDE Discussion Papers 222, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).