Report NEP-TRA-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2010. "Macedonia’s Accession to the EU and the Labor Market: What Can Be Learned from the New Member States?," IZA Policy Papers 14, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2010. "The Demographic Transformation of Post-Socialist Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "The Long Road to Normalcy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rainer Schweickert & Jonas Kauschke & Hanno Heitmann, 2010. "Accession Incentives for Institutional Change in Post-Socialist Countries – Cross-Section and Country Evidence from NATO Enlargement," Kiel Working Papers 1597, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/234418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalization in the post-Soviet Central Asia," MPRA Paper 21062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang Ping & Wang Yiyi & John Hill, 2010. "Standardization Strategy of China, Achievements and Challenges," Economics Study Area Working Papers 107, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill, 2010. "Tiny, Poor, Landlocked, Indebted, but Growing: Lessons for Late Reforming Transition Economies from Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2010-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hidenobu Okuda & Lai Thi Phuong Nhung, 2010. "The Determinants of the Fundraising Structure of Listed Companies in Vietnam: Estimation of the Effects of Government Ownership," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-110, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," ADBI Working Papers 187, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Firm-Level Corruption in Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).