Worlds Apart? Engaging with the "World Development Report 2009: Reshaping Economic Geography"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wade, Robert Hunter, 2001. "Making the World Development Report 2000: Attacking Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1435-1441, August.
- Allen J. Scott, 2009. "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 583-586, July.
- Uwe Deichmann & Indermit Gill & Chor Ching Goh, 2010. ""World Development Report 2009:" A Practical Economic Geography," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 371-380, October.
- Scott, Allen J, 2000. "Economic Geography: The Great Half-Century," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 483-504, July.
- Victoria Lawson, 2010. "Reshaping Economic Geography? Producing Spaces of Inclusive Development," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 351-360, October.
- Deborah Fahy Bryceson & Katherine V. Gough & Jonathan Rigg & Jytte Agergaard, 2009. "Critical Commentary. The World Development Report 2009," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(4), pages 723-738, April.
- Gillian Hart, 2010. "Redrawing the Map of the World? Reflections on the "World Development Report 2009"," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 341-350, October.
- Robert M Buckley & Thomas D Buckley, 2009. "Discontent with the World Bank's excursion into economic geography: lions and butterflies once more?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(12), pages 2806-2815, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2015.
"The Contribution of Regions to Aggregate Growth in the OECD,"
Clark University, vol. 91(2), pages 205-221, April.
- Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "The Contribution of Regions to Aggregate Growth in the OECD," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/28, OECD Publishing.
- Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2015. "The Contribution of Regions to Aggregate Growth in the OECD," Post-Print hal-01618192, HAL.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2013. "The Russian Urban System in Transition: The View of New Economic Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa13p280, European Regional Science Association.
- Sophie Webber, 2015. "Randomising Development: Geography, Economics and the Search for Scientific Rigour," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(1), pages 36-52, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecgeog:v:86:y:2010:i:4:p:331-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.