Citations for "Evolutionary agglomeration theory: increasing returns, diminishing returns, and the industry life cycle"
by Antony Potter & H. Doug Watts
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2014.
"Merger and Acquisition Activity as Driver of Spatial Clustering: The Spatial Evolution of the Dutch Banking Industry, 1850–1993,"
Clark University, vol. 90(3), pages 247-266, 07.
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2013. "Merger and acquisition activity as driver of spatial clustering: the spatial evolution of the Dutch banking industry, 1850-1993," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1315, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2013.
- Stefano Elia & Lucia Piscitello & Sergio Mariotti, 2013. "Industrial Districts, Core Cities And Ownership Strategy Of Multinational Firms Investing In Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p27, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1518, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2015. "Industry-Specific Firm Growth and Agglomeration," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1822-1839, November.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2012. "Industry-specific firm growth and aggolmeration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2013. "Industry-specific firm growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa13p134, European Regional Science Association.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2015. "Innovation determinants over industry life cycle," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 18-32.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Working Papers 2012/11, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ph. D Daniela Fundeanu, 2015. "Development Clusters - A New Way To Innovate In The Romanian Economy," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(25), pages 39-48, NOVEMBER.
- Savin, Ivan & Egbetokun, Abiodun, 2016. "Emergence of innovation networks from R&D cooperation with endogenous absorptive capacity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 82-103.
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Working Papers CEB 13-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Marli Fernandes, 2017. "The empirics of agglomeration economies: the link with productivity," GEE Papers 0067, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2017.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0209-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Håkansson, Johan & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2013. "How Does Employment Density Influence Individuals' Wages? A Micro Data Approach," HUI Working Papers 97, HUI Research.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: key features and critical issues," ERSA conference papers ersa12p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "Externalities, clusters and economic growth: The Cluster Policy Paradox," ERSA conference papers ersa11p896, European Regional Science Association.
- Raluca Irina Clipa, 2012. "Attempts To Estimate The Sources Of Agglomeration Economies In Iasi Metropolitan Area," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 352-358, November.
- Halonen Maija & Vatanen Eero & Kotilainen Juha & Tykkyläinen Markku, 2015. "Industry life cycles of a resource town in Finland – the case of Lieksa," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 16-41, March.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Fuchs, Michaela & Otto, Anne, 2015. "Long-run processes of geographical concentration and dispersion : evidence from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201527, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Stam & R. Martin, 2012. "When High Tech ceases to be High Growth: The Loss of Dynamism of the Cambridgeshire Regio," Working Papers 12-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Frank van der Wouden & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Co-inventor Networks and Knowledge Production in Specialized and Diversified Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1715, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.