Citations for "The Effects of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment on Employment and Relative Wages"
by Robert E. Baldwin
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Is Trade Liberalization a Solution to the Unemployment Problem?,"
2008/17, Turkish Economic Association.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2013. "Is trade liberalization a solution to the unemployment problem?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(1), pages 57-85, April.
- David E. Bloom & Waseen Noor, 1995. "Is an Integrated Regional Labor Market Emergin in East and Southeast Asia?," NBER Working Papers 5174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "East-West Trade and Migration: The Austro-German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hwan-Joo Seo & Han Sung Kim & Young Soo Lee, 2015. "Globalization and Labor Demand Elasticities: Empirical Evidence from Nine OECD Countries," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 413-439.
- Tain-Jy Chen & Ying-Hua Ku, 2003. "The Effects of Overseas Investment on Domestic Employment," NBER Working Papers 10156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Jie, 2012. "Industry globalization and the performance of emerging market firms: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 196-209.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poland's Labor Market : The Challenge of Job Creation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13982.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2000. "Production transfer within multinational enterprises and American wages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 449-472, April.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef, 1996.
"Immigration, Trade, and Austrian Unemployment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zweimuller, Joseph & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1995. "Immigration, Trade and Austrian Unemployment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8cp8c6hf, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Grigoris Zarotiadis, 2004. "Relative labor demand in an open economy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 100-112, May.
- Ben Shippen, 1999. "Labor market effects of import competition: Theory and evidence from the textile and apparel industries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 193-200, June.
- Maren Lurweg & Andreas Westermeier, "undated". "Jobs Gained and Lost through Trade - The Case of Germany," Working Papers 200114, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Buhari Doğan, 2016. "The Effects of Globalization on Employment: Bounds Test Approach in Turkey Sample," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 620-633, October.
- J. Paul Dunne & Lawrence Edwards, 2006. "Trade Technology and Employment: A case Study of South Africa," Working Papers 0602, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Michela Martinoia, 2011.
"European Integration, Labour Market Dynamics and Migration Flows,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 97-127, June.
- Martinoia, Michela, 2009. "European integration, labour market dynamics and migration flows," POLIS Working Papers 136, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- van Staveren, I.P., 2002. "Towards monitoring mutual trade-gender links," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19102, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Huiqun Liu, 2011. "The home-employment effect of FDI from developing countries: in the case of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 173-182, October.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001.
"Foreign-Affiliate Activity And U.S. Skill Upgrading,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 362-376, May.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1999. "Foreign-Affiliate Activity and U.S. Skill Upgrading," NBER Working Papers 7040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lurweg, Maren & Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Sectoral job effects of trade: An input-output analysis for Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 19, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Nahuis, R., 1997. "On Globalisation, Trade and Wages," Research Memorandum 747, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robbins, Donald J., 2003. "The impact of trade liberalization upon inequality in developing countries : a review of theory and evidence," ILO Working Papers 993650553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Osamo Caleb KEHINDE & Awogbemi, Clement ADEYEYE & Anthony Ayo ANDREW, 2013. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows into Nigeria," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 808-820, July.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1996. "What's the Use of Factor Contents?," NBER Working Papers 5448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004.
"Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland,"
Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory
45, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Carsten Ochsen, 2006. "Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 173-193, 05.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 95, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Rebick, Marcus E., 1999. "Trade and the Wage Structure in the Presence of Price Differentials in the Product Market: The Japanese Labor Market 1965-1990," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-43, March.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poland : Labor Market Study--The Challenges of Job Creation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15728, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005.
"Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings,"
7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3676, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:2:p:100-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rhys Jenkins, 2006. "Globalization and the labour market in South Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 649-664.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
- Jeff Borland, 2000. "Economic Explanations of Earnings Distribution Trends in the International Literature and Application to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Patrizio Pagano, 1999. "Trade, Job Destruction and Job Creation in European Manufacturing," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-184, May.
- Hua, Ping, 2007. "Real exchange rate and manufacturing employment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 335-353.
- Michael W. Klein & Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 2002. "Job creation, job destruction, and international competition: a literature review," Working Papers 02-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1995. "Multinational Corporations, Outsourcing, and American Wage Divergence," NBER Working Papers 5253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:365055 is not listed on IDEAS