Citations for "Monotonic Solutions to General Cooperative Games"
by Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet
- Yan-An Hwang, 2009. "An NTU value under complement reduced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 305-324, November.
- Yves Richelle & Paolo G. Garella, 1995.
"Exit, Sunk Costs and the Selection of Firms,"
214, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- Hinojosa, M.A. & Romero, E. & Zarzuelo, J.M., 2012. "Consistency of the Harsanyi NTU configuration value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 665-677.
- Vincent Martinet & Pedro Gajardo & Michel De Lara & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2011. "Bargaining with intertemporal maximin payoffs," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-7, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Rebelo, S., 1997. "On the Determinant of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 443, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "Monotonicity of social welfare optima," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 392-402, November.
- Hwang, Yan-An, 2010. "Marginal monotonicity solution of NTU games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 502-508, November.
- Barry Feldman, 2002. "A Dual Model of Cooperative Value," Game Theory and Information 0207001, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Balbina Casas- Méndez & Gloria Fiestras- Janeiro & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "A Focal-Point Solution for Bargaining Problems with Coalition Structure," Game Theory and Information 0511006, EconWPA.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir, 2015. "Strategic disclosure of feasible options," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 145-165.
- Boragan Aruoba, S. & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Waller, Christopher, 2007.
"Bargaining and the value of money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2636-2655, November.
- Barry O'Neill, 2014. "Networks of Rights in Conflict: A Talmudic Example," Discussion Paper Series dp677, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:557-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011.
"Bargaining cum voice,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 199-225, February.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005.
"The Harsanyi paradox and the 'right to talk' in bargaining among coalitions,"
Game Theory and Information
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2012. "The Harsanyi paradox and the “right to talk” in bargaining among coalitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 214-224.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2010. "Copmment on Egalitarianism under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bergantinos, G. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & Vidal-Puga, J.J., 2007. "A solution for bargaining problems with coalition structure," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 35-58, July.
- Dominik Karos, 2015. "Stable partitions for games with non-transferable utilities and externalities," Economics Series Working Papers 741, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2004. "Bargaining, Voting, And Value," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ok, Efe A. & Zhou, Lin, 1997.
"The Choquet Bargaining Solutions,"
97-36, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Hinojosa & E. Romero-Palacios & J. Zarzuelo, 2015. "Consistency of the Shapley NTU value in G-hyperplane games," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 259-278, December.
- Nelson, Julianne, 1995. "Fairness, efficiency and externalities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-103, May.
- Gines, M. & Marhuenda, F., 2000. "Welfarism in Economic Domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 191-204, August.
- Elaine Bennett, 1986. "Multilateral Bargaining Problems," UCLA Economics Working Papers 594, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2006. "Voice and Bargaining Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 1668, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miguel Ginés Vilar & Francisco Marhuenda Hurtado, 1998. "Welfarism in specific economic domain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Two characterizations of the consistent egalitarian solution and of the core on NTU games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 557-568, December.