An NTU value under complement reduced game
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maschler, M & Owen, G, 1989. "The Consistent Shapley Value for Hyperplane Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 389-407.
- Kalai, Ehud & Samet, Dov, 1985.
"Monotonic Solutions to General Cooperative Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 307-27, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521027038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chih Chang & Yan-An Hwang, 2003. "The Harsanyi-Shapley solution and independence of irrelevant expansions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 253-271, December.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Lensberg, Terje, 1988. "Stability and the Nash solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 330-341, August.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521343831 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:38:y:2009:i:3:p:305-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.