Citations for "Attracting FDI in a Politically Risky World"
by Eckhard Janeba
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007.
"Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation,"
2255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral investment treaties and foreign direct investment : correlation versus causation," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1032R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt72m4m1r0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 2006.
"Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 230-248, February.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2003. "Should Governments Compete for Foreign Direct Investment?," Working Papers 03-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner & Mauro F. Guillen, 2004. "International Coercion, Emulation and Policy Diffusion: Market-Oriented Infrastructure Reforms, 1977-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-713, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009.
"The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition,"
2009/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Working Papers CIE 21, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim, 2013. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Discussion Paper Series 2013-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The Role of Mobility in Tax and Subsidy Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davin Chor, 2006.
"Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
2006 Meeting Papers
475, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chor, Davin, 2009. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a model with heterogeneous firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 113-125, June.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 04-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsides for FDI : Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Finance Working Papers 22069, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars P Feld, 2004. "On Tax Competition: The (Un-)Expected Advantages of Decentralized Fiscal Autonomy," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200425, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-Chu W., 2004. "The chaotic attractor of foreign direct investment--Why China?: A panel data analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 641-670, August.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007.
"Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment,"
DULBEA Working Papers
07-13.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007. "Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 41-61.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2015. "Does investment in capacity encourage FDI?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 58-64.
- Lahimer, Noomen, 2009. "La contribution des investissements directs étrangers à la réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/1167 edited by Goaied, Mohamed & Bienaymé, Alain, January.
- Luis Araujo & Paulo Arvate, 2016. "Institutional quality and capital taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2008. "Debt Contracts with Short-Term Commitment," 2008 Meeting Papers 558, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yury Zaytsev, 2016. "Diagnostics of foreign direct investments inflow in Russian Federation: theoretical and practical issues," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 170-181.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Krüger, Ralf & Seith, Jennifer, 2006. "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen: Flankierende Maßnahmen des Staates," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 36, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Tax Competition, Policy Competition and the Strategic Use of Policy Restrictions on Foreign Direct Investments," Working Papers 201684, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- John Ahlquist & Aseem Prakash, 2010. "FDI and the costs of contract enforcement in developing countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(2), pages 181-200, June.