Attracting FDI in a Politically Risky World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009.
"The Role of Mobility in Tax and Subsidy Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim, 2013. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Discussion Paper Series 2013-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Working Papers CIE 21, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Working Papers 2009/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:203-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Christian Leßmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank L. BARTELS & Markus EICHER & Christopher BACHTROG & Gorazd REZONJA, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment In Sub-Saharan Africa: Changing Location-Specific Advantages As Signals Of Competitiveness," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(3), pages 244-278.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007.
"Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt72m4m1r0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation," MPRA Paper 2255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chor, Davin, 2009.
"Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a model with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 113-125, June.
- Davin Chor, 2006. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogenous Firms," 2006 Meeting Papers 475, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsides for FDI : Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Finance Working Papers 22069, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 04-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mohammed Mardan & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Tax Competition in Developed, Emerging and Developing Regions - Same Same but Different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Krüger, Ralf & Seith, Jennifer, 2006. "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen: Flankierende Maßnahmen des Staates," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 36, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Luis Araujo & Paulo Arvate, 2016. "Institutional quality and capital taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 25-47, February.
- John Ahlquist & Aseem Prakash, 2010. "FDI and the costs of contract enforcement in developing countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(2), pages 181-200, June.
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2015. "Does investment in capacity encourage FDI?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 58-64.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Hyun-Hoon Lee & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Are Investment Promotion Agencies Effective in Promoting Outward Foreign Direct Investment? The Cases of Japan and Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 111-138, June.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007.
"Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 41-61.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007. "Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment," DULBEA Working Papers 07-13.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner & Mauro F. Guillen, 2004. "International Coercion, Emulation and Policy Diffusion: Market-Oriented Infrastructure Reforms, 1977-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-713, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yury Zaytsev, 2016. "Diagnostics of foreign direct investments inflow in Russian Federation: theoretical and practical issues," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 170-181.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 2006.
"Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 230-248, February.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2003. "Should Governments Compete for Foreign Direct Investment?," Working Papers 03-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lahimer, Noomen, 2009.
"La contribution des investissements directs étrangers à la réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne,"
Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine,
Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/1167 edited by Goaied, Mohamed & Bienaymé, Alain, October.
- Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2008. "Debt Contracts with Short-Term Commitment," 2008 Meeting Papers 558, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lars P Feld, 2004. "On Tax Competition: The (Un-)Expected Advantages of Decentralized Fiscal Autonomy," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200425, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-Chu W., 2004. "The chaotic attractor of foreign direct investment--Why China?: A panel data analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 641-670, August.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Tax Competition, Policy Competition and the Strategic Use of Policy Restrictions on Foreign Direct Investments," Working Papers 201684, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.