Citations for "Inflation: Theory and Evidence"
by Bennett T. McCallum
- Michael Graff, 2008. "The Quantity Theory of Money in Historical Perspective," KOF Working papers 08-196, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kari Heimonen & Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen, 2014. "Central bank independence and sovereign debt crisis. Any link?," Discussion Papers 93, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Christian Jensen, 2006. "Expectations, Learning, and Discretionary Policymaking," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(4), December.
- Jia Shao & Plamen Ch. Ivanov & Boris Podobnik & H. Eugene Stanley, 2007. "Quantitative relations between corruption and economic factors," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 157-166, 03.
- Samuel Reynard, 2012. "Assessing Potential Inflation Consequences of QE after Financial Crises," Working Paper Series WP12-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Biederman, Daniel K., 2002. "Stabilizing properties of monetary feedback rules: A representative-agent approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1955-1974, September.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2009.
"Optimal Monetary Policy and Economic Growth,"
Staff General Research Papers
12413, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paraskevopoulos, Christos C. & Paschakis, John & Smithin, John, 1996. "Is monetary sovereignty an option for the small open economy?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 5-18.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach, 2008. "Is inflation an international phenomenon?," Working Papers 2008-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1999.
"The Optimal Inflation Tax,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 325-346, April.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1997. "The optimal inflation tax," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 123, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jiri Bohm & Jan Filacek & Ivana Kubicova & Romana Zamazalova, 2011.
"Price-Level Targeting - A Real Alternative to Inflation Targeting?,"
Research and Policy Notes
2011/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jiri Bohm & Jan Filacek, 2012. "Price-Level Targeting–A Real Alternative to Inflation Targeting?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(1), pages 2-26, February.
- Edward Nelson, 2008.
"Why money growth determines inflation in the long run: answering the Woodford critique,"
2008-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2008. "Why Money Growth Determines Inflation in the Long Run: Answering the Woodford Critique," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1791-1814, December.
- Julián Arévalo & Angélica Castro & Édgar Villa, 2002.
"Un análisis del ciclo económico en competencia imperfecta,"
Revista de Economía Institucional,
Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 11-39, July-Dece.
- Julián Arévalo & Angélica Castro & Edgar Villa, 2004. "Un Análisis del Ciclo Económico en Competencia Imperfecta," Macroeconomics 0407021, EconWPA.
- Driskill, Robert, 2006. "Multiple equilibria in dynamic rational expectations models: A critical review," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 171-210, January.
- Kurozumi, Takushi, 2006.
"Determinacy and expectational stability of equilibrium in a monetary sticky-price model with Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 827-846, May.
- Takushi Kurozumi, 2006. "Determinacy and Expectational Stability of Equilibrium in a Monetary Sticky-Price Model with Taylor Rule," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 06-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, EconWPA.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "The Role of Demand Management in the Maintenance of Full Employment," NBER Working Papers 2520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuen Chi-Wa, 2002. "Openness And The Output-Inflation Tradeoff: Floating Vs. Fixed Exchange Rates," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 1-26.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1997.
"Crucial issues concerning central bank independence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-112, June.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1996. "Crucial Issues Concerning Central Bank Independence," NBER Working Papers 5597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Christian, 2014. "Discretionary policy exploiting learning in a sticky-information model of the inflation-output trade-off: Bridging the gap to commitment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 150-158.
- Rapach, David E., 1998. "Macro Shocks and Fluctuations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2002. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 43-76.
- Neely, Christopher J. & Rapach, David E., 2011. "International comovements in inflation rates and country characteristics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1471-1490.
- Bae, Sang-Kun & Ratti, Ronald A., 2000. "Long-run neutrality, high inflation, and bank insolvencies in Argentina and Brazil," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 581-604, December.
- Nazmi, Nader, 1997. "Exchange rate-based stabilization in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 519-535, January.
- Zeinab Partow, . "Una revisión de la Literatura sobre los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 032, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.