Citations for "The Role of Consumption in Economic Fluctuations"
by Robert E. Hall
- Ray C. Fair, 1986.
"Sources of Output and Price Variability in a Macroeconometric Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Sources of Output and Price Variability in a Macroeconometric Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 815, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Russell Cooper & Joao Ejarque, 1995. "Financial Intermediation and The Great Depression: A Multiple Equilibrium Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 5130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Xi, Dan, 2012. "Exchange rate volatility and domestic consumption: Evidence from Japan," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 326-335.
- Weder, Mark, 2001.
"The Great Demand Depression,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2009.
"Identifying Government Spending Shocks: It's All in the Timing,"
NBER Working Papers
15464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2011. "Identifying Government Spending Shocks: It's all in the Timing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 1-50.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1991. "Productive externalities and business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Farmer, Roger E. A. & Jang-Ting, Guo, 1995.
"The econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 225-271, December.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994. "The Econometrics of Indeterminacy: An Applied Study," UCLA Economics Working Papers 720, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hall, Robert E, 1997.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations and the Allocation of Time,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages S223-50, January.
- Robert E. Hall, 1997. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and the Allocation of Time," NBER Working Papers 5933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Weder, 2006.
"Some Observations on the Great Depression in Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 113-133, 02.
- Weder, Mark, 2003. "Some Observations on the Great Depression in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 3716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blankenau, William & Ayhan Kose, M. & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"Can world real interest rates explain business cycles in a small open economy?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 867-889, June.
- William Blankenau & M. Ayhan Kose & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "Can world real interest rates explain business cycles in a small open economy?," Staff Reports 94, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pieroni, Luca & Lorusso, Marco, 2013. "The Role of Fiscal Policy Components in Private Consumption: a Re-examination of the Effects of Military and Civilian Spending," MPRA Paper 47878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Yongsung & Schorfheide, Frank, 2003.
"Labor-supply shifts and economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1751-1768, November.
- Peter Temin, 1998. "Causes of American business cycles: an essay in economic historiography," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 37-64.
- Mark Weder, 2004.
"The Role of Preference Shocks and Capital Utilization in the Great Depression,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
200405, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Mark Weder, 2006. "The Role Of Preference Shocks And Capital Utilization In The Great Depression," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1247-1268, November.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2002. "The U.S. and U.K. Great Depressions Through the Lens of Neoclassical Growth Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 28-32, May.
- Yongsung Chang & Mark Bils, 2002. "Cyclical Movements in Hours and Effort under Sticky Wages," Macroeconomics 0204004, EconWPA.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Bill Blankenau & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "World Real Interest Rates and Business Cycles in Open Economies: a Multiple Shock Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1232, Society for Computational Economics.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1999. "Theory and History behind Business Cycles: Are the 1990s the Onset of a Golden Age?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 69-90, Spring.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang, 1999. "Wages and the Allocation of Hours and Effort," NBER Working Papers 7309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.