Citations for "Threshold-Autoregressive, Median-Unbiased, and Cointegration Tests of Purchasing Power Parity"
by Falk, Barry L. & Enders, Walter
- Nektarios Aslanidis & George Kouretas, 2003.
"Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in the parallel and official markets for foreign currency in Greece,"
0311, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2005. "Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in the parallel and official markets for foreign currency in Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 665-682, July.
- Pascalau, Razvan, 2007. "Productivity Shocks, Unemployment Persistence, and the Adjustment of Real Wages in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 7222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Cerrato, Mario, 2004.
"Panel Data Tests of PPP. A Critical Overview,"
159, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2004. "Panel Data Tests Of Ppp: A Critical Overview," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-18, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2004. "Panel Data Tests Of Ppp: A Critical Overview," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-18, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria, 2001. "Border costs and real exchange rate dynamics in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 669-676, August.
- Taylor Mark P. & Sarno Lucio, 2001. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies: A Nonlinear Analysis," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-26, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005068 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Pede, Valerien O., 2005. "Integration In Benin Maize Market: An Application Of Threshold Cointegration Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19293, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mensah, Justice Tei, 2014. "Carbon emissions, energy consumption and output: A threshold analysis on the causal dynamics in emerging African economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 172-182.
- Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria, 2006. "Testing for sign and amplitude asymmetries using threshold autoregressions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 623-654, April.
- Rodolfo Cermeño, 2007. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in Panel Data: Methodology and Applications to the GDP Convergence and Purchasing Power Parity Hypotheses," Working papers DTE 407, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Michael Arghyrou & Virginie Boinet & Christopher Martin, 2004. "Non-linear and non-symmetric exchange-rate adjustment: new evidence from medium- and high-inflation economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Miller & Stephen Pollard, 2014. "Purchasing Power Parity Between the UK and Germany: The Euro Era," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 677-699, September.
- Daniel Agyapong & Anokye M. Adam, 2012. "Exchange Rate Behaviour: Implication for West African Monetary Zone," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 215-228, October.
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part V: The Stationarity of Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Hansen, Bruce E. & Seo, Byeongseon, 2002.
"Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in vector error-correction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 293-318, October.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Hansen/Seo paper on threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques, 2010. "Threshold cointegration and causality relationship between energy use and growth in seven African countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1383-1391, November.
- Lin, Xiaoqiang & Tang, Zhenpeng & Fei, Fangyu, 2013. "Testing for relationships between Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets: A threshold cointegration perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(18), pages 4064-4074.
- Li, Ming-Yuan Leon, 2008. "Clarifying the dynamics of the relationship between option and stock markets using the threshold vector error correction model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 511-520.
- Melike Bildirici & Elçin Aykaç Alp, 2012. "Minimum wage is efficient wage in Turkish labor market: TAR–cointegration analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1261-1270, June.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012.
"Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area,"
1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012. "Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area," Working papers 2012-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cerrato, Mario & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2008. "Symmetry, proportionality and the purchasing power parity: Evidence from panel cointegration tests," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 56-65.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2010. "Do real exchange rates really follow threshold autoregressive or exponential smooth transition autoregressive models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 605-612, March.
- Gonzalo, JesÃ¹s & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2005. "Threshold effects In multivariate error correction models," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0501, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Enders, Walter, 2001. "Do Real Wages Respond Asymmetrically to Unemployment Shocks? Evidence from the U.S. and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 495-515, October.
- Loesse Esso, 2012. "Re-examining the saving-investment nexus: threshold cointegration and causality evidence from the ECOWAS," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 193-220, August.
- Nunes, Mauricio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Rational bubbles in emerging stockmarkets," MPRA Paper 4641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Da Silva & Mauricio Nunes, 2008. "Explosive and periodically collapsing bubbles in emerging stockmarkets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(46), pages 1-18.
- Loesse Jacques Esso, 2010. "Re-Examining The Finance-Growth Nexus: Structural Break, Threshold Cointegration And Causality Evidence From The Ecowas," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 57-79, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:46:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yau, Hwey-Yun & Nieh, Chien-Chung, 2009. "Testing for cointegration with threshold effect between stock prices and exchange rates in Japan and Taiwan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 292-300, August.