Citations for "Patentability, industry structure, and innovation"
by Robert M. Hunt
- Ilya Segal & Michael Whinston, 2005.
"Antitrust in Innovative Industries,"
NBER Working Papers
11525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006.
"Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Imitation,"
Economics Working Papers
0025, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2008.
"Patents, Research Exemption, and the Incentive for Sequential Innovation,"
Staff General Research Papers
12598, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Oleg Yerokhin, 2008. "Patents, Research Exemption, and the Incentive for Sequential Innovation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 379-412, 06.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Science-Based R&D In Schumpeterian Growth,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(s1), pages 474-491, 09.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, . "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yijuan Chen, 2010.
"Innovation Frequency of Durable Complementary Goods,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2010-515, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chen, Yijuan, 2012. "Innovation frequency of durable complementary goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 407-421.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality,"
2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2007. "Economics and the design of patent systems," Working Papers 07-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2010.
"Patents, imitation and licensing in an asymmetric dynamic R&D race,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2006. "Patents, Imitation and Licensing in an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race," CEPR Discussion Papers 5481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Encaoua, David & Guellec, Dominique & Martinez, Catalina, 2006.
"Patent systems for encouraging innovation: Lessons from economic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1423-1440, November.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Catalina Martínez, 2006. "Patent Systems for Encouraging Innovation: Lessons from Economic Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177614, HAL.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006.
"When Do More Patents Reduce R&D?,"
122247000000001065, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Dyuti & Chatterjee, Ishita, 2010. "The impact of piracy on innovation in the presence of technological and market uncertainty," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 391-397, December.
- Florian Schuett, 2013.
"Inventors and Impostors: An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 660-699, 09.
- Schuett, F., 2012. "Inventors and Imposters : An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D," Discussion Paper 2012-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00575019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Suarez & Gerard Llobet, 2008. "Financially Constrained Innovation, Patent Protection, and Industry Dynamics," 2008 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kiedaisch, Christian & Grafenhofer, Dominik, 2013. "Taste for Exclusivity and Intellectual Property Rights," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80017, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Erkal, Nisvan & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2007.
"Scarcity of Ideas and Options to Invest in R&D,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt2hq9s5kg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Erkal, Nisvan & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2007. "Scarcity of Ideas and Options to Invest in R&D," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt4s01d7md, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2008. "Scarcity of Ideas and Options to Invest in R&D," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1035, The University of Melbourne.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2014.
"(When) Do stronger patents increase continual innovation?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 115-124.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2012. "(When) Do Stronger Patents Increase Continual Innovation?," MPRA Paper 40874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Incentives to Innovate, Compatibility and Efficiency in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1054, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Minniti & Carmelo Parello & Paul Segerstrom, 2013. "A Schumpeterian growth model with random quality improvements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 755-791, March.
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection And Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- repec:dgr:kubtil:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davin Chor & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2013. "Cumulative Innovation, Growth and Welfare-Improving Patent Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zonglai Kou & Patrick Rey & Tong Wang, 2013. "Non-Obviousness and Screening," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 700-732, 09.
- Edwin Lai, 2013. "Cumulative Innovation, Growth and Welfare-Improving Patent Policy," 2013 Meeting Papers 854, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Martinez Catalina, 2011. "Sistemas de patentes para fomentar la innovacion: lecciones de analisis economico," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00743037, HAL.