Economics and the design of patent systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When Do More Patents Reduce R&D?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 87-91, May.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2004. "Patentability, Industry Structure, and Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 401-425, September.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Oleg Yerokhin, 2008.
"Patents, Research Exemption, and the Incentive for Sequential Innovation,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 379-412, June.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2008. "Patents, Research Exemption, and the Incentive for Sequential Innovation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12598, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Hunt & James Bessen, 2004. "The software patent experiment," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 22-32.
- Joseph Farrell & Carl Shapiro, 2008. "How Strong Are Weak Patents?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1347-1369.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2003. "Pools and Cross-Licensing in the Shadow of Patent Litigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1070, CESifo Group Munich.
- F. M. Scherer, 2005. "Patents," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3903, April.
- Rosemarie Ham Ziedonis, 2004. "Don't Fence Me In: Fragmented Markets for Technology and the Patent Acquisition Strategies of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 804-820, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2010.
"Business Method Patents And U.S. Financial Services,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 322-352, July.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2008. "Business method patents and U.S. financial services," Working Papers 08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-03-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-03-31 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:07-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .