Report NEP-COM-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean J. GABSZEWICZ & Didier, LAUSSEL & Tanguy, VAN YPERSELE & S, ZANAJ, 2007. "Market Games and Successive Oligopolies," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:628 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bourreau, Marc & Hombert, Johan & Pouyet, Jérôme & Schutz, Nicolas, 2007. "Wholesale Markets in Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keizo Mizuno & Testuya Shinkai, 2006. "Delegating Infrastructure Projects with Open Access," Discussion Paper Series 28, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2006.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson & Shanjiang Zhu, 2007. "Agent-Based Model of Price Competition and Product Differentiation on Congested Networks," Working Papers 200809, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Weitzel, Utz, 2007. "Bargaining in Mergers and Termination Fees," CEPR Discussion Papers 6210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2007. "Intermediation and Investment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 6214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2007. "Computable Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: Existence, Purification, and Multiplicity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2007. "Real Options With Uncertain Maturity and Competition," NBER Working Papers 12990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Exclusive versus Non-exclusive Licensing Strategies and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 6207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bastos Vareda, João Miguel & Hoernig, Steffen, 2007. "The Race for Telecoms Infrastructure Investment with Bypass: Can Access Regulation Achieve the First-best?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2007. "Economics and the design of patent systems," Working Papers 07-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Entry, Exit and Productivity: Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 2667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Levinson, 2007. "Network Neutrality: Lessons from Transportation," Working Papers 200902, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- GARRETTE, Bernard & DUSSAUGE, Pierre & CASTANER, Xavier & MULOTTE, Louis, 2007. "Do scale alliances with competitors improve product performace? A study of the Aircraft industry, 1949-2000," Les Cahiers de Recherche 863, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:col:001043:002897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore