Report NEP-INO-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Patents and Secrecy on Knowledge Spillovers," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-48, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert M. Hunt, 2007. "Economics and the design of patent systems," Working Papers 07-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Timo Goeschl & Grischa Perino, 2007. "On Backstops and Boomerangs: Environmental R&D under Technological Uncertainty," Working Papers 0437, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Timo Goeschl & Grischa Perino, 2006. "Innovation Without Magic Bullets: Stock Pollution and R&D Sequences," Working Papers 0436, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2007-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "The Impact of Private Ownership, Incentives and Local Development Objectives on University Technology Transfer Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0779, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Exclusive versus Non-exclusive Licensing Strategies and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 6207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information Technology and the Ambidexterity Hypotheses: An Analysis in Product Development," Working Papers Economia wp07-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:car:carecp:06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Ghiglino, 2007. "Random walk to innovation: why productivity follows a power law," Economics Discussion Papers 627, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Malte Schwoon, 2005. "Simulating the Adoption of Fuel Cell Vehicles," Working Papers FNU-59, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2006.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrik Hakenes & Andreas Irmen, 2007. "Long-Run Growth and the Evolution of Technological Knowledge," Working Papers 0438, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2007.