Citations for "The monetary transmission mechanism: some answers and further questions"
by Kenneth N. Kuttner & Patricia C. Mosser
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Analysis of Output Fluctuations in Taiwan: An Application of the IS–MP–AS Model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 203-211, May.
- Gerard Caprio, 2009.
"Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2009-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio, 2011. "Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?," Chapters, in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr, "undated". "Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp311, IIIS.
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr., 2010. "Safe and sound banking : a role for countercyclical regulatory requirements ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5198, The World Bank.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and the Banking Sector in Chile,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 5-36, May.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Impacts of macroeconomic policies on the Mexican output," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 85-94.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Helmut Franken & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara, 2004.
"The Bank Lending Channel in Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 4, pages 121-146
Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara & Helmut Franken, 2005. "The bank lending channel in Chile," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 128-45 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0435 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie, Rex A, 2015. "Monetary transmission in Africa: a review of official sources," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hsing Yu, 2012. "Impacts of the Exchange Rate and the Global Interest Rate on Real Output for Ten Selected Latin American Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2002. "Has monetary policy become less powerful?," Staff Reports 144, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ewa Wrobel & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Poland: a Study of the Importance of Interest Rate and Credit Channels," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2008/1 edited by Morten Balling, 00.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002.
"Can Monetary Policy Affect The Real Economy?,"
- Ghazanchyan, Manuk, 2014.
"Unraveling the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Sri Lanka,"
59444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuk Ghazanchyan, 2014. "Unraveling the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 14/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2012. "Relative Importance of Monetary Transmission Channels in Inflation Targeting Emerging Economies," EcoMod2012 4092, EcoMod.
- Xin Long & Mangal Goswami & Andreas Jobst, 2009. "An Investigation of Some Macro-Financial Linkages of Securitization," IMF Working Papers 09/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark R. Stone & Etienne B Yehoue & Kotaro Ishi, 2009. "Unconventional Central Bank Measures for Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2003.
"Has Monetary Policy Become More Effective?,"
NBER Working Papers
9459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2004.
"Macroeconomic policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: theoretical underpinnings and challenges,"
in: Neo-Liberal Economic Policy, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: Theorectical Underpinnings and Challenges," Macroeconomics 0308008, EconWPA.
- Haydar Akyazi & Seyfettin Artan, 2006.
"Reflections of the New Economy on the Monetary Policy and Central Banking,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,
in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 373-387
Izmir University of Economics.
- Akyazi, Haydar & Artan, Seyfettin, 2006. "Reflections of the New Economy on the monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Hsing, 2005. "Effects of Macroeconomic Policies and Stock Market Performance on the Estonian Economy," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(2), pages 109-116.
- Yu Hsing, 2005. "Impacts of macroeconomic policies on the Latvian output and policy implications," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 467-471.
- Drescher, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Conditions in US Asset Markets - A Market Specific Approach," MPRA Paper 27384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2013. "Money, Stock Prices and Central Banks – Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," ROME Working Papers 201308, ROME Network.
- Raabe Katharina & Arnold Ivo J.M. & Kool Clemens J.M., 2006.
"Industries and the Bank Lending Effects of Bank Credit Demand and Monetary Policy in Germany,"
006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Raabe, Katharina, 2006. "Industries and the bank lending effects of bank credit demand and monetary policy in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,48, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Analysis of Short-term Exchange Rate Movements in Korea: Application of an Extended Mundell-Fleming Model," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 145-151.
- Reimo Juks, 2004. "The importance of the bank-lending channel in Estonia: evidence from micro-economic data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Nov 2004.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Newiak, Monique, 2009.
"The Instability in the Monetary Policy Reaction Function and the Estimation of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
17643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan Kundan Kishor & Monique Newiak, 2014. "The Instability In The Monetary Policy Reaction Function And The Estimation Of Monetary Policy Shocks," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 390-402, 04.
- Belke, Ansgar & Wiedmann, Marcel, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Stock Prices and Central Banks - Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 435, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Financial market developments and their implications for monetary policy," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 39.
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Haydar, Akyazi & Seyfettin, Artan, 2006. "The reflections of new economy on monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2006.
- Jose Ripoll, 2003. "National Appointments to Multinational Monetary Policy Making: A Role Conflict?," Macroeconomics 0301009, EconWPA.
- Yuhsing, 2006. "Macroeconomic policies and output fluctuations in slovakia: Application of the taylor rule," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(2), pages 249-259, June.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2005. "New evidence on the firm size effects in US monetary policy transmission," Working Papers 05-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Response of Venezuelan output to monetary policy, deficit spending, and currency depreciation: a VAR model," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- Rosas-Martinez, Victor H., 2016. "On Monetary Policy, Unemployment, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhanji, Stella & Malikane, Christopher & Ojah, Kalu, 2013. "Price and liquidity puzzles of a monetary shock: Evidence from indebted African economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 620-630.
- Mark Ladenson, 2007. "Monetary Theory," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 249-254, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:203-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rwi:repape:0435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Lukáš Kučera, 2016. "Transmission Channels of Monetary Policy: A Broader View," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 59-70.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Is Monetary Policy Effective When Credit is Low?," IMF Working Papers 08/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenneth N Kuttner, 2008. "Equity prices as leading indicators: the Asian experience," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial market developments and their implications for monetary policy, volume 39, pages 167-192 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:6:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu Hsing & Wen-Jen Hsieh, 2004. "Impacts of Monetary, Fiscal and Exchange Rate Policies on Output in China: A Var Approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 125-139, 06.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Tierney, Heather L. R., 2007. "Real Time Changes in Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 16199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:5:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knut Are Aastveit & Gisle James Natvik & Sergio Sola, 2013. "Economic uncertainty and the effectiveness of monetary policy," Working Paper 2013/17, Norges Bank.
- Ryan R. Brady, 2006. "Credit Cards and Monetary Policy: Are Households still liquidity-constrained?," Departmental Working Papers 12, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.