Citations for "Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility"
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "On the political sustainability of redistributive social insurance systems," CORE Discussion Papers 1998038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Karin Mayr, 2003. "Immigration and Majority Voting on Income Redistriubtion-Is there a Case for Opposition from Natives?," Economics working papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Karin Mayr, 2007. "Immigration and income redistribution: A political economy analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 101-116, April.
- J. Ignacio Conde Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2004.
"What Social Security: Beveridgean or Bismarckian?,"
2004 Meeting Papers
317, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- F. Carlsson & G. Gupta & O. Johansson-Stenman, 2003.
"Choosing from behind a veil of ignorance in India,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 825-827.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Pierre Pestieau, 2005.
"Optimal Income Taxation and the Ability Distribution: Implications for Migration Equilibria,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, January.
- HAMILTON, Jonathan & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2002. "Optimal income taxation and the ability distribution: implications for migration equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2002036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roc Armenter & Francesc Ortega, 2007.
"Credible redistributive policies and migration across US States,"
Economics Working Papers
1022, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roc Armenter & Francesc Ortega, 2010. "Credible Redistributive Policies and Migration across US States," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 403-423, April.
- Robert Fenge & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 1999. "To what Extent are Public Pensions Pareto-improving? On the Interaction of Means Tested Basic Income and Public Pensions," CESifo Working Paper Series 197, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Krieger, 2002. "Immigration, Public Pensions, and Heterogenous Voters," Departmental Discussion Papers 112, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 1999. "Un modèle simple de concurrence fiscale où la mobilité des pauvres favorise la redistribution," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 253-268, mars-juin.
- Jorge Soares, 2012. "Social Security: Universal Versus Earnings-dependent Benefits," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(316), pages 611-640, October.
- Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2012. "Education, Life Expectancy and Pension Reform," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 202(3), pages 31-55, September.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2007.
"The Redistributive Design of Social Security Systems,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 686-712, 04.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2007. "The Redistributive Design of Social Security Systems," Working Papers 2007-07, FEDEA.
- Vandeninden, Frieda, 2012. "A Simulation of Social Pensions in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gurgen Aslanyan, 2014. "The migration challenge for PAYG," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 1023-1038, October.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar, 2014. "The welfare state, migration, and voting rights," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 105-120, April.
- Oliver Lorz & Stanislav Nastassine, 2007. "Citizen-candidate mobility and endogenous local policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 27-47, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011.
"Migration and Social Insurance,"
TSE Working Papers
11-217, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2010. "Migration and social insurance," Working Papers 2010/53, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 657, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feld, Lars P, 2000. " Tax Competition and Income Redistribution: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 125-64, October.
- Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco M. Lagos, 2004.
"Immigration and Pension Benefits in the Host-country,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/77, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2010. "Immigration and Pension Benefits in the Host Country," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 283-295, 04.
- Assaf Razin & Effraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 1998.
"Tax Burden and Migration: A Political Economy Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
6734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Swagel, Phillip, 2002. "Tax burden and migration: a political economy theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 167-190, August.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Swagel, P., 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: a Political Economy Theory and Evidence," Papers 15-98, Tel Aviv.
- Michael Gorski & Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2007. "Pensions, Education and Life Expectancy," Working Papers CIE 4, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Doris Geide-Stevenson & Mun S. Ho, 2004. "International labor migration and social security: Analysis of the transition path," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 535-551, 08.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Buesse, Oliver, 2001.
"Bismarck versus Beveridge: Which Unemployment Compensation System is More Prone to Labor Market Shocks?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Beissinger & Oliver Büsse, 2001. "Bismarck versus Beveridge: Which Unemployment Compensation System is more Prone to Labor Market Shocks?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(1), pages 78-, December.
- Yew, Siew Ling & Zhang, Jie, 2013. "Socially optimal social security and education subsidization in a dynastic model with human capital externalities, fertility and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 154-175.
- Marko Koethenbuerger, 2012.
"Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2012-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2014. "Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 110-118.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2012. "Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Fenge & Jakob Weizsäcker, 2001. "Compulsory Savings: Efficiency and Redistribution On the Interaction of Means Tested Basic Income and Public Pensions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 637-652, August.
- Hendel, Ulrich, 2012. "The Influence of Altruistic Preferences on the Race to the Bottom of Welfare States," Discussion Papers in Economics 13999, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2003. "The Hayek Pension: An efficient minimum pension to complement the welfare state," CESifo Working Paper Series 1064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2002. "On the Political Economy of Low Skilled Immigration and the Welfare State," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 423-434, August.